• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

roytheone

scared-looking-owl-13434756.jpg

Please don't eat me. I taste horrible!

We should have a game with collaborative flavour.

Gifs by Blarg
Pure insanity by TimeBat
Morbidness by Ouro
Plagiarism by Hyper
Sobriety by cabot

I'll contribute all I can
XD

Those deep cuts lol

Pfffft, every flavor I touch becomes legit better

No seriously I'm actually getting halfway decent at writing this shit, super mini has a really complex and interesting world. It's basically the GAFIA game you guys always wanted.

Sophia

got u melon <3

Fun fact: I saw Melon's post, and quietly prodded Retro into getting it in Discord, but then Retro was all like "She's already in there" and we're all like "Wuuuut?" and then I refresh the page and Ynnny's all got it and were' all like "Damn, she's fast" and stuff.

Or, another way to put it: Ynny is a Ninja. A Spider Ninja.

Fun fact: I saw Melon's post, and quietly prodded Retro into getting it in Discord, but then Retro was all like "She's already in there" and we're all like "Wuuuut?" and then I refresh the page and Ynnny's all got it and were' all like "Damn, she's fast" and stuff.

Or, another way to put it: Ynny is a Ninja. A Spider Ninja.

i saw it the first time but then ninchan replied to it, so i thought it was done

so no. i failed the melonsy :< (the first time around)

but you are so adorbs, sophsoph <3 such an adorable robot princess <3

Burbeting

Banned
Sign-up post for Pokémon mafia is ready, which will basically be the same as the OP for the actual game, just missing the ordinary role PM. I'll be most likely waiting until Price is Right finishes before starting the singings, though.

Sign-up post for Pokémon mafia is ready, which will basically be the same as the OP for the actual game, just missing the ordinary role PM. I'll be most likely waiting until Price is Right finishes before starting the singings, though.

IF you get Ash as a PR do you have to lynch yourself?

Sorian

Banned

*Overwatch Mafia twitches slightly in the background*

Sorian

Banned
The Ash role was pretty weird actually. You're lynchproof and bulletproof until the final 2 where you then lose automatically.

Gorlak

Banned
The Ash role was pretty weird actually. You're lynchproof and bulletproof until the final 2 where you then lose automatically.

Sounds like a role straight out of one of your games!

no wait, he'd automatically win in this case :eek:

<3

RetroMG

As the Price is Right is getting ready to wrap up, and Pokemon Mafia gets ready to begin, we're starting to see Season 7 looming in the distance, so here's an announcement.

If you are planning to submit a game for the Season 7 main season, you MUST have a spreadsheet submitted to me before Pokemon Mafia ends. We will not be taking main season submissions past that point*.

If you have any questions regarding this, please let me know.

*In the unlikely event that something happens to make Pokemon end really early, we'll re-evaluate the deadline at that time.

Bronx-Man

Banned
As the Price is Right is getting ready to wrap up, and Pokemon Mafia gets ready to begin, we're starting to see Season 7 looming in the distance, so here's an announcement.

If you are planning to submit a game for the Season 7 main season, you MUST have a spreadsheet submitted to me before Pokemon Mafia ends. We will not be taking main season submissions past that point*.

If you have any questions regarding this, please let me know.

*In the unlikely event that something happens to make Pokemon end really early, we'll re-evaluate the deadline at that time.
You took a look at the edits I made for my spreadsheet on OG, right?

Top Bottom