• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Well, the last game I played on here I was mod killed, so let's not go down that route again.

There's a huge correlation between being mod killed and winning the next game, huge. Everyone should try getting mod killed.

I'm really excited for role claims in Pop. Almost everyone in pop music is horrible, so you could spin almost anyone as scum or town. There's no clear binary. It should be a very intersting game. (It just kinda sucks that it's starting right in the middle of this amazing game release block)

Gimmie Gimme the role pm.

cabot

I'm really excited for role claims in Pop. Almost everyone in pop music is horrible, so you could spin almost anyone as scum or town. There's no clear binary. It should be a very intersting game. (It just kinda sucks that it's starting right in the middle of this amazing game release block)

this post is absolutely disgusting.

Permission to sub out LoC.

this post is absolutely disgusting.

Permission to sub out LoC.

Listen Imma let you finish, but you know that without me, and maybe Crab, your game would be filled with nobodies and hasbeens, so you may not comprehend the methoids but that won't stop me from making your game shine. You need me, even if you dont know it yet.

El Topo

Listen Imma let you finish, but you know that without me, and maybe Crab, your game would be filled with nobodies and hasbeens, so you may not comprehend the methoids but that won't stop me from making your game shine. You need me, even if you dont know it yet.

Why do you think you ended up in Pop Mafia? /s

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I regret signing up for popmafia already.

Verelios

Taylor Swift found!

I regret signing up for popmafia already.

It's okay to be intimidated by certain people. I do want to reassure you, and everyone else, though. Light travels in all directions. So when those above reach God status, the greatness achieved will fall to rest on your faces as you stare upwards in awe. So get ready to bask in my glory, and take comfort in the transformative radiance of me as it pulls everyone into a better age.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Holy crap, I'm finally in a game where Ouro, Cabot, and Sophia won't try to turbo me on D1!

Still gotta deal with Burbeting though. Eh, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Sophia

Holy crap, I'm finally in a game where Ouro, Cabot, and Sophia won't try to turbo me on D1!

Still gotta deal with Burbeting though. Eh, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I'll have you know that I have only turbo'd you once in my entire playtime of Mafia.

In fact, I did not even vote for you at all in Overwatch Mafia! :p

nin1000

Banned

Burb aint a thread. Trust me i dealt with him several times and no. No thead.

You can call yourself lucky for not being in a game with me.

Ourobolus

Banned

Hey I did nothing of the sort in Overwatch.

Mostly because I totally forgot you were playing.

roytheone

It's okay to be intimidated by certain people. I do want to reassure you, and everyone else, though. Light travels in all directions. So when those above reach God status, the greatness achieved will fall to rest on your faces as you stare upwards in awe. So get ready to bask in my glory, and take comfort in the transformative radiance of me as it pulls everyone into a better age.

Spoken like a true son of mine :)

El Topo

"Hey, did you hear about live mafia?"
"Live mafia?"
"Yes, live mafia."
"The one that's super fun?"
"Exactly."
"The one that's happening right now on Discord?"
"You bet."
"Of course I heard about it. It's awesome. Can I still join?"
"You sure can."

roytheone

"Hey, did you hear about live mafia?"
"Live mafia?"
"Yes, live mafia."
"The one that's super fun?"
"Exactly."
"The one that's happening right now on Discord?"
"You bet."
"Of course I heard about it. It's awesome. Can I still join?"
"You sure can."

Shut up sonic.

Sawneeks

Banned
continuing my long-standing tradition of getting lynched Day 1 as Scum in live games and still winning

thanks LoC <3

Joining the Vampire themed avatar party!

A+ for having Baboo as your avatar.

please be excited for Power Rangers Mafia coming Soon™

Sophia

Sorry my internet cut out there at the end. The 4g doesn't work well during certain hours. Upload doesn't work well regardless.

I don't think it was actually your internet entirely. Discord was being a little bit laggy there. Might have just been their servers? Either way, don't worry about it. You woooon! \o/

Listen, Persona-bros. Here's two facts we all need to agree on to ensure victory.

1. Rats Off To Ya-senpai is always Town As Fuck.

2. Sorian needs to die, and he needs to die early.

Prove me wrong.

Love ya bae.

nin1000

Banned
I missed you buddy.

tumblr_inline_obmhiziDDe1u4ru32_500.gif

Zubz

Banned
Too bad you aren't in the same game as Sorian so you can completely outplay him again with pure skill and definitely no luck.

Oh man, that was good. Thanks to him convincing everyone I was a Minion, I was effectively invincible and free to say whatever I wanted.

I can't remember how many roles I claimed, but I was able to claim "werewolf" as an actual wolf and it was a viable strategy. I was very happy about that.

Sorry, I missed this earlier. Who are you again?

With any luck? Your Primogen.

Top Bottom