• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erudite

Thought I'd might as well slip a couple more things before the month's out.
IMG_0552.jpg

Haven't played Pokémon since the Gold/Silver days, so I thought I would give it another shot for $15.
Kinda soured that I couldn't find Dead Rising and Table Tennis without the Platinum Labels, but for $10 each, what the hell.
Rune Factory was for a brother, can't say I'm big on the Harvest Moon games myself.
Steam.png

Both bought during their respective weekend deals. Enjoying both immensely.

Nikorasu

eqwh2d.jpg

Mixture of new and old this month. Kind of a slim haul but I'm on a bit of a budget lately. Found some ps1 goodies floating around (yes, that copy of vagrant story is still sealed) and a certain 4-in-1 boxset that never made it to NA
:mad:

Not pictured: Sanwa parts on order from Akihabara shop for the stick, DSi preorder, subscription to EVE Online
:(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
drakesfortune said:
Stuff, stuff and more stuff.

Congrats! Years worth of gaming on one go. I think I may go this route for b or lesser titles that interest me. I think I have the biggest backlog of anybody.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I'd like to see your back....log.

lol, how many games? I don't think anyone can top mine. Mine is probably in the several hundreds lol :x

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Kadey said:
Congrats! Years worth of gaming on one go. I think I may go this route for b or lesser titles that interest me. I think I have the biggest backlog of anybody.
That's a pretty bold statement on this site. :lol

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
MarkMan said:

lol, how many games? I don't think anyone can top mine. Mine is probably in the several hundreds lol :x

Mine is 226+ thanks to 100 point Xbox, PSP and PS2 games on Goozex. :lol

I'm sure that some you have me beat by quite a lot though.

Light month...I'm going to try to take it easy with the purchases, as I'm not crazy on having a huge backlog. Also need to learn how to turn off the flash on my camera...doh

ryuen

DSC_0559.jpg

Supreme New Era Fitted
Supreme Tee
2 x Bounty Hunter Tees
Peggle DS
MadWorld
Atmos x Ubiq eL

DSC_0563-1.jpg

Nike Pacman Knows Tee

DSC_0561.jpg

...and probably the best pickup of the year :D Bought a frame for the vinyl Miss Utada signed for me.

Known Shippable

Neo Member
Provider said:
Bioshock PS3, RE4 Wii Edition and Master of Illusion

Some of the many mayan art crafts I got at Chichén Itzá
maya.jpg

I bought a lot more stuff but I'm too tired to remember/take pics.

I traded my Oilers hat for one of those masks with some dude at the ruins. Crazy place huh?

Yes Boss!

$9.98 delivered as Amazon DotD. Nice to see it was the old original release and not the new fugly Platinum packaging.

Still to this day the best retail-release game on the 360.

P1000284.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:

Games that I have yet to beat, play or even open dating way back to consoles from the 80s up to now. Which is....a lot. Except for fighters, I have not beaten any of the import games I own.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Kadey said:
Games that I have yet to beat, play or even open dating way back to consoles from the 80s up to now. Which is....a lot. Except for fighters, I have not beaten any of the import games I own.
Do you buy it just to make even stacks of games? :lol

risk

got these earlier this month

z7t04.jpg

woot shirt+ universal studios ticket for orlando, fl from the superbowl (probably wont go though... oh well)

Provider

Known Shippable said:
I traded my Oilers hat for one of those masks with some dude at the ruins. Crazy place huh?

HaHa yeah, and there's a guy selling stuff everywhere you look.
It's awesome how they speak every freaking language hahah.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Osaka said:
Here's what I bought :D

senn.jpg

A pair of Sennheiser HD-555's. Oh my god these are so good. The high sounds are crystal clear and the bass is tight as hell, too. These are also the most comfortable cans I've ever owned. Cost me 100 euros. I recommend these to anyone who's looking to buy new headphones :D
Hells yeah! The only 'real' cans I've ever owned, and I'm so happy with 'em. Got together with Dead Space - great stuff - good buy!

Ecto311

Yes Boss! said:
$9.98 delivered as Amazon DotD. Nice to see it was the old original release and not the new fugly Platinum packaging.

Still to this day the best retail-release game on the 360.

You know I got this game at midnight so I was sure to get an invite to the halo3 beta. Looks like years later you can still get into it. The game that came with the beta was fuckin awesome also. Im still playing it and haven't loaded halo 3 for a long time.

Yes Boss!

Ecto311 said:
You know I got this game at midnight so I was sure to get an invite to the halo3 beta. Looks like years later you can still get into it. The game that came with the beta was fuckin awesome also. Im still playing it and haven't loaded halo 3 for a long time.

Yeah, I sold my original copy and have since regretted it. Still needed about 50 more orbs. My save file is on a 360 I gave to somebody in San Francisco so I'll be gloriously starting at the beginning again!

mjc

Osaka said:
Here's what I bought :D

senn.jpg

A pair of Sennheiser HD-555's. Oh my god these are so good. The high sounds are crystal clear and the bass is tight as hell, too. These are also the most comfortable cans I've ever owned. Cost me 100 euros. I recommend these to anyone who's looking to buy new headphones :D

You know, I've never tried my pair with games yet. How do they sound?

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Man, I really want to get some rad headphones, but £70 on Amazon just seems a little much when these cost me £5. I really wish I knew someone who had them so I could tell if they blew me away.

JEKKI

dang I'm surprised it took like a whole week for sum1 to finally post their new MF Doom cd.

not that I bought one... I copped it off the emusic lol.

Apenheul

Osaka, I've used the HD 570 for five years for music too. They're very reliable and don't boost frequency-ranges like many hi-fi headphones do. Great choice.

nny

Echoes said:
Where did you get these? Awesome t-shirts.

http://unseencolors.com/upload/IMG_0680.JPG[IMG][IMG]http://unseencolors.com/upload/IMG_0682.JPG[IMG]

From [url]http://panic.com/goods[/url]

Not pictured: Pokemon Platinum.[/QUOTE]

Thanks; [URL="http://www.threadless.com/product/933/Wanted"]They're[/URL] [URL="http://www.threadless.com/product/310/Sally_Finds_A_Stray"]from [/URL][URL="http://www.threadless.com/product/543/This_is_not_a_Pipe"]threadless.com[/URL]. Your post reminded me I've been meaning to get Katamari/Noby Noby shirts for a while, but always forget.

Payed $10 for each Gameboy and $15 for the Pocket. Still have one Gameboy in the mail that I got also for $10 and a Lightboy. Planning to clean out, custom ink, and back lighting these.
DSC01026.jpg

I completly forgot to update the thread with the last two weeks purchases:

- Some games for my US Xbox 360 (all cheap, only new release is Race Pro):

IMG_1962.jpg

- Some games for my Japanese fix (only Ziria is relevant, others were pretty cheap):

IMG_1961.jpg

- Some digital distribution stuff (Steam is a wallet killer):

steam1.jpg

- And some PC parts for the new PC I will be assembling next weekend (Athon 64 5600+, NVidia 9800 GT, 4 GB DDR2 800)

IMG_1960-1.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

I still have a lot of stuff coming in the mail in the next few days, but those will be feature in the April Pickup Thread.

Yes Boss! said:
How many 360 games do you own? Seems like you buy everything!

Between US releases, PAL ones (Germany/UK), Korean and Japanese games, around 135 games. Plus a bunch of XBLA games (around 50).

I have three Xbox 360 consoles, to be able to play any game from any territory :D

That is quite an acomplishment considering that I live in Brazil and have to import 95% of the stuff.

A lot of the US releases I got on sale for around US$ 10 + shipping, so that is why you will find some crappy games in my purchase lots (I can resist to a deal).

But you, Sir, are also a great videogame buyer, considering your posts here and in the schmups threads.

Tokubetsu

9fzdwi.jpg

Gl 01 was bought last year but i threw it in for completion sake. GL02 & 03 finally, Couple threadless tees and Cunninglynguists' "Strange Journey: Volume One" cd's actually autographed by the group too!

MarkMan, where the hell did you get the Art of Metal Gear Solid book!? I've wanting to get that for ages now, yet I can never seem to find it.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
fullmetalht said:
MarkMan, where the hell did you get the Art of Metal Gear Solid book!? I've wanting to get that for ages now, yet I can never seem to find it.

Got it at Book Off (used Japanese book store) in San Diego for a really good price!

Le-mo

I've spent so much money this month it's ridiculous:

God of War III $65
Final Fantasy XIII $65
Final Fantasy XIII hardcover guide $35 (still sealed)
God of War III Limited Edition Hardcover guide $24
Vagrant Story $30
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty blu-ray $20
Alundra 2 $14
Blasto $10
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire $15
Star Ocean: The Second Story $31
Parasite Eve $20
Assault Retribution $9
Grandia $26
2012 $27
The Neverending Story $20
Siren ???
Shenmue ??
Dino Crisis ??
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins ??
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver ??
The Legend of Dragoon $20
The Legend of Mana (JP) $8

Holy shit, I need to cut back on my spending for the next two weeks so I can deposit a full paycheck. :lol I will post pictures when I receive all my items. Looking forward to it.

Le-mo

rainking187 said:
Wow, seriously? How did you find this thread?
Shit, I googled the wrong March thread. :lol I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find my post in the 2010 thread. :lol

Xater

Everyone on GAF is always gushing over Etrian Odyssey. Well today I saw a sealed copy for cheap and I thought: "Let's give this a try!"

2mk7pf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom