• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonsito

golem said:
got a new toy last wk ;)

3323729213_f9342631ed.jpg

Amazing :D

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
stupid stickers still on it , I didn't calibrate yet ( will search for best setting for the model )

sorry about the stupid flash in this one :(
3349533248_29d6a673ef_b.jpg

3348701125_4aaec52df1_b.jpg

3348726113_99aeaf7dcb_b.jpg

LiK

Totobeni said:
stupid stickers still on it , I didn't calibrate yet ( will search for best setting for the model )

sorry about the stupid flash in this one :(

who's the babe? :eek:

Holy crap what an amazing day I had...I never knew that being sick could pay off. So I woke up feeling like utter crap, and decided that it's going to be a sick day for me. I was bed ridden for a bit and I knew that something was off so I decided that I'd go to a walk-in clinic.

While waiting to see the doctor I was on my phone surfing the net. I decided to hit up red flag deals forums since I haven't visited it in a while. And what do I see?! SOMEONE WHO IS SELLING A HRAP3 for $150 CND?!?!?!?!

And he's only 20 minutes from the walk-in clinic. He said that he only used it for a few sessions and was getting his ass handed to him, so he said he'd go back to the DS3.

I actually did a air pump in the middle of the office and lots of people thought I was crazy:lol

Anyways I give him a call and tell him that I'll quickly be over to snap it up after my appointment.

And here it is...HRAP3 #2

DSC08065.jpg

I'm already on Akihabara Shop ordering new buttons, gate and ball top :D

got the system from a gaffer and the game from my local K-MART.

:D i am in love with this thing. Now if I could only find some fucking faceplates :/

2mritdx.jpg

straydog1980 said:
hmmm i'm going to try looking there, thanks!

No problem. Since both of my micros are of the decorative variety, I haven't really had a need to look for faceplates (I have a 20th Anniversary Famicom one & the FFIV Advance one) but I may consider picking a faceplate or two off of the store.

JEKKI said:
so like today I was all happy coz sum unusual events lead me into the possession of an extra $200.

I was feeling like Jim Jones!!

but then after work I went to the dentist, my first time in 2 years, and they freakin charged me $345 for deep cleaning and sum random rinse something!!!

http://i41.tinypic.com/29m0eg8.jpg

gotta get rid of dat plak and tartar!! but freakin egg man! like they take u to the cleaners literally!!

then as if I didnt spend enough money already I went and bought Mad World

http://i42.tinypic.com/21j3hab.jpg

seriously how the hellz do I spend all this money jus like that??

I feel like freakin Jim Jones now...

ballin.gif

Bluth54

Linkzg said:
wow, I had no clue The Ship had a physical release. Really fun game online, but lats I checked the community was dead.
I didn't either. I found it at my local Target on clearance for $5.

From February (since I was banned):

fireemblemshadowdragonvw1.jpg

d154573r.jpg

Got tired of waiting for Nintendo of America to release it here, so I imported it for the same price it would retail for in the US. It's surprisingly a good game, only problem I have is that it's the PAL version and I can't get it to display correctly on my TV. (Part of the image is cut off, but everything else is fine)

madworld.jpg

Very cool game, the special finishing moves remind me alot of No More Heroes though. I'll get into it once I finish Disaster though =D

Just came back from the RE5 launch party that was in San Francisco, had a good time. Got a good number of pics, but I'll just post what I got thus far.

RE5 Regular (I have to pick-up my CE later today) & pre-order bonus:
IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

RE5 Collector's Guide (comes with a calendar):
IMG_0714.jpg

'Antidote' from party:
IMG_0720.jpg

T-shirt & RE5 team's signatures (this includes Jun Takeuchi's signature):
IMG_0715.jpg

RE5 Voice/Mocap Actors & storyboard artist's signatures:
IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

$25 giftcard (I won this in a drawing at the party):
IMG_0725.jpg

Laser-etching of Chris Redfield (courtesy of one of the vendor's at the party):
IMG_0726.jpg

sw26

Got these through from Amazon (UK) earlier:

FFIXandDSCardCase.png

I've got no idea where Amazon found sealed copies of Final Fantasy IX lying around but seeing as I've really gotten into the series in the last couple of years and want to play all the main games I decided not to pass up the opportunity. Works like a charm on my PS3 as well unlike my non-platinum copy of VIII.

And the Hori DS game case was just so I could stop faffing around with my big pile o' boxes every time I wanted to play a different DS game. I bought it on the recommendation of the DS accessories thread on here and it does the job.

Manp

5xrl2p.jpg

the dark knight blu ray is fucking broken... switching aspect ratio?! WTH?! :mad:
good movie tho

sorry for the crappy pic btw

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom