• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

botkiller

Street Fighter IV Strategy Guide and 1600 Microsoft Points as a birthday present. (Thanks, Kevin!)
IMG00054.jpg

PS3 RealTriggers, also a present. Sorry for the crappy quality.
IMG00055.jpg

New TV stand. Pay no attention to the cords, they'll be cleaned up soon :)
IMG00056.jpg

Poang chair from Ikea. Soooo comfortable.
IMG00057.jpg

Nakazato said:
MY GF's at the Tampa Concert right now. How did you like it Toy ??

It was really a stunning show, exceeded all of my expectations. It promised to thoroughly dazzle the senses, and dazzle it did.

Britney was beautiful and full of vigor - she really took charge of the stages. The backup performers were wild (dancers, a magician, circus performers, etc), the songs rocked, the crowd was PUMPING with energy.

Everything that makes for a memorable pop show, pretty much: a big flashy spectacle full of great songs and a passionate star.

Dementia

My first pick-up post. =O
Killzone 2 is from last month, but the rest I got while home on spring break last week:

Hmm... that picture really didn't turn out as well as I thought it would. Damn cellphones can only capture a descent picture in glaringly bright conditions. Oh well...

I also picked up World of Goo from Steam this weekend for $5.

Hesemonni

Banned
Polk said:
Just replaced my old fat ps2 with this fancy new one. At least I can play Disgaea and Gradius V again (old console stopped reading CDRs). Oh, and retail World of Goo for 5$ (that's how it costs in Poland).
Dude...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
3340970194_3f954cecfd_b.jpg

R.I.P. my old Sony XBR Picture Tube... welcome my new backup gaming station...

Just threw crap in there tonight... I need to do some cable management goodness when I have time during the work week...

Elite RE5 360 will be replacing my launch 360 in a few days as well...

ymmv

Banned
All the goodies I got last month... not pictured are my PSN downloads Flower, Noby Noby Boy, Lumines and Cuboid.

games-1.jpg

dvd-books.jpg

valiant.jpg

suffah

Does maths and stuff
x3n05 said:
Thanks for bringing this chair to my attention, I have been looking for something just like it, damn cheap too :D

It's a great chair, I've had a black one for over a year now.

Second batch of the month, kind of slow week, but I still have stuff coming in the mail.

Clive Barker' s Jericho for my US 360 and Army of Two Special Edition, from Korea, for my NTSC-J 360.

f6de59fb7938e759a452a61ee1a99fb8.jpg

SEs/CEs really drags my attention, and this one is really big. Poster, stickers and a 150 color field manual (but in korean).

5539dc86764e3ceaf23db3bf570f1d8e.jpg

Have friends at Blockbuster, ehh? Anyway that MvsC2 poster is nice. And damn you for having 2 TE sticks AND a Ken controller, you bastard! Anyway I have something nice coming tomorrow. :)

Spent the weekend in Disneyland with friends, but still managed to stop by Book Off in Costa Mesa:
IMG_0676.jpg

The Mondo Grosso cd has Shinin' on it. :D

Had a couple of the songs stuck in my head (saw the movie prior to going down to LA) so I got the soundtrack:
IMG_0675.jpg

Picked these up at Kinokuniya on the way home from Disneyland:
IMG_0677.jpg

Inside the Dissidia Trading Arts box (Warrior of Light):
IMG_0679.jpg

Got this in the mail today. Funny thing is that the Black Mesa mug is way bigger than my Aperture Science mug:
IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

Finally, picked this up at Best Buy on the way home from work today:
IMG_0674.jpg

ymmv said:
All the goodies I got last month... not pictured are my PSN downloads Flower, Noby Noby Boy, Lumines and Cuboid.

games-1.jpg
That's one awesome batch! Where did you get most of those games? I'm still looking for those specific guides? You live in Holland right? Did you get those in a shop and if so, where?

ymmv

Banned
Silicon Knight said:
That's one awesome batch! Where did you get most of those games? I'm still looking for those specific guides? You live in Holland right? Did you get those in a shop and if so, where?

I got the guides from bookdepository.co.uk. I got all of the US PS2 games from ebay.com, the Euro PS1/2 games from marktplaats.nl

marwan

Banned
MortalMonkey said:
Mmmmm...these puppies just came in! [hyper]
IMG_6927.jpg

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, where did you get them from? they;re sold out everywhere and ebay and amazon are selling them for $500!!! :(

are they available anywhere for the rugular price?

Those are Vault Boy vinyl decals/stickers that were preorder bonuses at Blockbuster. They're just like Fathead's. Can't buy 'em anywhere 'cept of course for your standard online auction fare. Expect to pay about $20 a sheet.

MarkMan said:
My trusty Sony 40 inch XBR CRT Tube TV died on me the other day :( (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

So I went out today and bought another TV...

3337809380_306c254efe.jpg

3337809870_2897c023d3.jpg

Still putting my backup gaming setup together :( Will post pics once it is done...

I have the 42" version of that model (and the 50" of its predecessor), and I have to say, I am very pleased with it. Enjoy.

marwan said:
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, where did you get them from? they;re sold out everywhere and ebay and amazon are selling them for $500!!! :(

I ordered through Best Buy when they had them up. They didn't fulfill my initial request and even moved me in to backorder status, but soon thereafter they shipped the sticks.

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

Finally broke down and went out to get the new 24" iMac yesterday. Very pleased with it so far. The guy at the store threw in the big keyboard for free, because (as he stated) 'The small one looked ugly with such a big screen'

adg1034

marwan said:

The GameShark store should have them back in stock in April, from the looks of things. I don't even play fighting games, and I'm tempted to pick one up. Dammit.

Bear with me, some of this stuff is from Christmas and my birthday (just a couple of days ago).

iog9yo.jpg

Picked up Space Invaders Extreme and Far Cry 2 (360) as part of a 2 for $30CDN deal. I also picked up a Rebel XS kit in January, using it to take the pictures. I'm still learning its functions :p

2dlnfon.jpg

From Christmas:
- The Seven Samurai (Criterion Collection)
- Ilsa: She-Wolf of the SS (Uncut Korean R0 version)
- Mother of Tears
- The Super Mario Bros. Super Show boxset
- Futurama: Bender's Game
- Speed Racer
- Vanishing Point

For Birthday:
- Frontier(s)
- Sex Drive (unrated)
- Watchmen: Motion Comic Collection
- Dead Rising (Platinum Hits Edition)

I've begun to pick up motorcycling equipment for my MSF course at the end of the month. The helmet is an HJC CL-15 Mutant MC1 (which is freaking huge now that I look at it) and a pair of Joe Rocket leather gloves.

And just yesterday, I picked up with Icon mesh jacket.

Overall, I need money :(

polg

Banzaiaap said:
Finally broke down and went out to get the new 24" iMac yesterday. Very pleased with it so far. The guy at the store threw in the big keyboard for free, because (as he stated) 'The small one looked ugly with such a big screen'

Install Adium and get rid of MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom