• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitchTits

botkiller said:
Poang chair from Ikea. Soooo comfortable.
IMG00057.jpg
We have a couple of these, they are nice to slink into :)

mattoz85

Banzaiaap said:
Finally broke down and went out to get the new 24" iMac yesterday. Very pleased with it so far. The guy at the store threw in the big keyboard for free, because (as he stated) 'The small one looked ugly with such a big screen'

The new tiny Mac keyboards are horrendous. If anyone has the space on a desk for a 24" all-in-one desktop, then they can afford the extra four inches for the number pad on the keyboard. I know if you order online you can specify the large keyboard at no extra charge, so it's cool that the store can do the same thing.

Some new pickups.

Odin Sphere and No More Heroes were cheap.

Professor Layton was bought by my gf, but I love it too.

And GTA was free.

newpickup-10-03-09.jpg

MortalMonkey said:
Those are Vault Boy vinyl decals/stickers that were preorder bonuses at Blockbuster. They're just like Fathead's. Can't buy 'em anywhere 'cept of course for your standard online auction fare. Expect to pay about $20 a sheet.

Wow, wasn't aware they went for that much, I think I will sell mine. I think they threw away all the extra ones we got at work... :(

Anyway...

IMGP0484.jpg

Bought Braid withs ome of the points when it was on sale for 800 points last week.

Jason

marchpickup01.jpg

Street Fighter IV CE

marchpickup02.jpg

Yosui Inoue - Yume no nake e 7" + Neko Case - Middle Cyclone <3 <3

marchpickup03.jpg

Miscellaneous anime junk <3 <3

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
MarkMan said:
3340970194_3f954cecfd_b.jpg

R.I.P. my old Sony XBR Picture Tube... welcome my new backup gaming station...

Just threw crap in there tonight... I need to do some cable management goodness when I have time during the work week...

Elite RE5 360 will be replacing my launch 360 in a few days as well...

Markman!! We have the same TV stand! (The center has two shelves right?) Fuck yeah ikea!!

kuYuri

Some of these are from last month.

DSC06678.jpg

Crysis and Crysis Warhead were $10 each. Mercenaries 2 was also $10. Folklore and Far Cry were from Goozex.

Just got this today for my new (gaming) PC that I'm getting at end of the week.

DSC06676.jpg

My pick ups for March (late on posting these heh)

Duh
kz2-1.jpg

Cannot wait for this! (if you cant see it, its a 2 day pass for Emerald City Comic Con)
ec-1.jpg

Meant to buy this a long time ago but just didn't get to it until this month haha
tf-1.jpg

Killer said:
is it any good? i liked the one on GC but i don't know hows the control work for the wii.

Haven't gotten to try it out yet (picked it up on the way home from work and then promptly took a nap once I got in) but I'll do so tonight.

eXistor

Don't know if I'm gonna like The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but I'm on a Terminator high at the moment, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

34j9h68.jpg

^ Sarah Connor is great, but it's not until season 2 where it *really* gets going. There's some awesome characters in there, not all of whom seem to know what the others are doing even on their own sides.

Android18a said:
^ Sarah Connor is great, but it's not until season 2 where it *really* gets going. There's some awesome characters in there, not all of whom seem to know what the others are doing even on their own sides.

Series is waaaaay awesome than I thought it would be. Surprisingly that 90210 guy does a great job on the show. It's one of my favorite's.

Well, got my new computer finally, along with a few other things.

box.jpg

PC.jpg

I was going to include my copy of Killzone 2, since it was unposted (by me) last thread. But nah, everyone here should know :)

EDIT - Here we go...

bamboo.jpg

For all my digital painting needs (and stroke work in Photoshop, After Effects)

keyboard.jpg

For all my macro / status needs (and to have time / weather / etc. on kb)

omikron.jpg

Bought for a few bucks off Amazon seller (I liked Indigo, so nyahhhh)

watch.jpg

Thank you Woot for saving me ~$200 on this awesome watch

shoes.jpg

Was about time I get some new footwear. Thank you floor model / sale price!

realtriggers.jpg

And a couple more pairs of these to complete my collection :D

Xmas through March pick ups
XmasthruMarch0.jpg

XmasthruMarch7.jpg

XmasthruMarch6.jpg

XmasthruMarch5.jpg

DK KOS was 3.99 new and FFTA2 was 19.99 at gamecrazy
XmasthruMarch1.jpg

XmasthruMarch.jpg

XmasthruMarch10.jpg

XmasthruMarch11.jpg

XmasthruMarch9.jpg

XmasthruMarch12.jpg

XmasthruMarch13.jpg

XmasthruMarch8.jpg

won 1200 Wii points from one of the Tetris tourneys so went and got SOM and Kirby
XmasthruMarch2.jpg

XmasthruMarch3.jpg

XmasthruMarch4.jpg

xenorevlis said:
Well, got my new computer finally, along with a few other things.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/xenorevlis/box.jpg

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/xenorevlis/PC.jpg

I was going to include my copy of Killzone 2, since it was unposted (by me) last thread. But nah, everyone here should know :)

[/QUOTE]

I bought an IBUYPOWER in like 2002 and remember took forever to get it. I really liked it though.

How long did they take to get yours to you from the time you placed the online order?

JEKKI

so like today I was all happy coz sum unusual events lead me into the possession of an extra $200.

I was feeling like Jim Jones!!

but then after work I went to the dentist, my first time in 2 years, and they freakin charged me $345 for deep cleaning and sum random rinse something!!!

29m0eg8.jpg

gotta get rid of dat plak and tartar!! but freakin egg man! like they take u to the cleaners literally!!

then as if I didnt spend enough money already I went and bought Mad World

21j3hab.jpg

seriously how the hellz do I spend all this money jus like that??

I feel like freakin Jim Jones now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom