• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

I was so happy I found it. Immaculate condition with everything. Been looking for years and stubbornly avoided the eBay 500-600 mark. Whew.

Oh, you fuck with SNES? Have you checked out the thread?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511429

Then my retro collecting took over, and I grabbed six Genesis games within the past two weeks. Not too bad a start to my collection, I'd say.

Guelph_Eramosa-20130520-00586_zps5fdd308a.jpg

Is that American Sonic 1 with the European box art? I'm confused, it says Genesis!

My computer parts arrived...

HLliqdX.jpg

gDK8kpWl.jpg

pIgU9kUl.jpg

L7zHAnjl.jpg

Also there is a 60GB SSD ADATA, very good so far, and im waiting for the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Cooler..

Also got Metroid from the eshop... great month so far...

Nice, I just did a rebuild from my system I built last year with some of the same components you bought the last week. I bought the HAF XB, 660 Ti 2gb Signature 2, and Corsair CX600M, and Corsair H60. I'll post a pic here in a bit with my build. I do have to return the H60, having an issue with one of the screw holes on the radiator is stripped.

Then my retro collecting took over, and I grabbed six Genesis games within the past two weeks. Not too bad a start to my collection, I'd say.

Is that American Sonic 1 with the European box art? I'm confused, it says Genesis!

Unless it's an obscure bootleg, that's actually an amazingly rare misprint version of the PAL Sonic 1 game from Australia. It initially launched with the Genesis logo instead of Mega Drive.

How much does one of those Chun li sticks go for these days?

I ended up paying (with shipping included) about MSRP. It was in near mint condition and I wanted to get this particular stick for awhile. I could've saved $50 and bought the SF v Tk stick but I decided it was worth it to pay the extra for the stick I really wanted.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Bought the last couple of 3DS games I was on the fence about. Feels good to have everything... Yeah.

Vvtzt4g.jpg

Actually, that just brings the total to 14 3DS games. Still measly :(

Saw someone else bought one of these joints which reminded me I've been using the same controller my 3-year-old nephew puked on when he was 6 months old

Increasing my backlog.
6u5XonP.jpg

Finally bought these, they've been on my radar for so long.
xU3kwEu.jpg

New controller.
0uh06mG.jpg

New shoes and sports gear for the summer.
aotA1fF.jpg

Tickets for Scorpions gig!
Rmdz4c0.jpg

Picked up the HAF XB, 660 Ti FTW Signature 2, Corsair CX600M PSU, and Corsair H60 Water Cooler for this rebuild pictured here.

I love to call this build, "The Hell in a Cell" due to its cube cage like size. LOL!

900x900px-LL-40f1a744_HAFXB4.jpeg

Cheska

This past weekend was BigWow Comic Fest here in the Bay and I took advantage of the fact that some of my favorite artists were going to be there. Honestly, the biggest highlight was having Steve Leialoha, one of the main pencillers/inkers from the Fables series, draw me a sketch. He was super nice and it was a huge honor, literally almost got me in tears. Adam Hughes being there was a huge plus and the primary reason I got tickets. Was able to get my favorite cover signed as well as his book and FINALLY got that Bayonetta print I've been eying.

This past weekend was BigWow Comic Fest here in the Bay and I took advantage of the fact that some of my favorite artists were going to be there. Honestly, the biggest highlight was having Steve Leialoha, one of the main pencillers/inkers from the Fables series, draw me a sketch. He was super nice and it was a huge honor, literally almost got me in tears. Adam Hughes being there was a huge plus and the primary reason I got tickets. Was able to get my favorite cover signed as well as his book and FINALLY got that Bayonetta print I've been eying.

Did you get that Bayonetta/Eevee print at BigWow? I want both!

Cheska

Did you get that Bayonetta/Eevee print at BigWow? I want both!

Yep! The Eevee print was from a very nice artist who had a bunch of other game related work, though I can't remember her name. The Bayonetta one is an Adam Hughes print, there was actually a Gaffer who was selling one a while ago but his price was a little too steep for me. Glad I waited so I could get my own from the man himself!

Top Bottom