• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

bender

What time is it?
NVYLhs4.jpg

Just in time for my b-day.

JulianImp

I started looking around local game store sites for Monster Hunter, and one of them had one in a specific store. When I went there I checked out the rest of their available games as well and ended up taking RE4, No More Heroes 2 and Other M with me, all in mint condition and shrinkwrapped. I figured I should add more games to my collection now that I've beaten the latest games I had bought, Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles.

It's quite likely I won't be able to buy a WiiU and/or 3DS until around the end of his year at best, so I was fine with getting MonHun even though the newer releases supposedly have more and better stuff, I wanted to experience Other M before judging it, manned up enough to buy RE4 as my first RE game (since I've always been kind of scared of zombie games until recently), and finally got NMH2 since my collection was lacking in the "quirky and weird games" department.

xJavonta

Banned
I started looking around local game store sites for Monster Hunter, and one of them had one in a specific store. When I went there I checked out the rest of their available games as well and ended up taking RE4, No More Heroes 2 and Other M with me, all in mint condition and shrinkwrapped. I figured I should add more games to my collection now that I've beaten the latest games I had bought, Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles.

It's quite likely I won't be able to buy a WiiU and/or 3DS until around the end of his year at best, so I was fine with getting MonHun even though the newer releases supposedly have more and better stuff, I wanted to experience Other M before judging it, manned up enough to buy RE4 as my first RE game (since I've always been kind of scared of zombie games until recently), and finally got NMH2 since my collection was lacking in the "quirky and weird games" department.

Nice pickups

NMH2 is one of my favorite Wii games ever. Play it with a pad though.

.hacked

qSzbUKm.jpg

t9Bic7C.jpg

Started up our next Nintendo setup this week. Sold off some old PC parts, loving Monster Hunter and the Mario games. Also grabbed 2 Wii Motion Plus Remotes and a Nunchuck.

JulianImp

Nice pickups

NMH2 is one of my favorite Wii games ever. Play it with a pad though.

Thanks for the advice! I do have a CCPro that came with my copy of Goldeneye (ugh...), so I'll be sure to try it out the next time I play it. Waggling the controller to refill the katana's batteries took me forever whenever I had to recharge them during the tutorial mission.

RkOwnage

Will post game pickups when I get home, but for now, the best pick up of my life:

526294df254e680d3da5794bc8d61bb9_zpse402b314.jpg

6 lbs 10 oz, 20 inches long, perfect in every way.

L.O.R.D

m5zn_d0ccb156ec88097.jpg

bought 7 copies for all my friends that didn't try the game before
i already finished the game on Xbox 360

and this
m5zn_11720366b811022.jpg

for 80$
very nice headset
the usb work with any TV that have USB port in it

RkOwnage

Thank you all for the kind words. We named her Emma Michelle. Its like falling in love for the second time. Amazing feeling.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Finally got my copy of Saya no Uta

SVGdpVv.jpg

Supposed to be a completely fucked up visual novel. I dunnnoooo. I have a tough time believing it's as messed up as people say.

JulianImp

So, according to Gamespot, it seems MonHun Tri's servers were taken down on April 30th to make way for MonHun Ultimate... I guess I'm stuck with the single-player portion of the game, then. Luckily, I didn't bother buying the microphone thing (was it WiiSpeak?), since it would've been a complete waste of money otherwise.

Oh well, I guess I'll use Tri to learn the basics and gauge how much I like the series and see if I should buy Ultimate when I eventually get my hands on a 3DS and/or WiiU.

Melchiah

I got this book yesterday from a friend of mine, who's also the author.

5DuDFe9l.jpg

It's a "Study on the Being & Essence of Satan and on the Occult Philosophy".

Bit of a pricey month, at least it'll end soon:
gafdpickmay13_zps7bbb19fe.jpg

From top to bottom,
-Top: Pokemon Typing Adventure (btw, the keyboard it comes with is a bluetooth one so works on many devices not pictured: the DS stand the game also came with)
-Middle: Sudoku The Puzzle game collection (its a launch window 3DS game alright, I think its also the last ever appearance of Bomberman too), Snapdots (aka Guru logic champ...kinda*, via Australian eShop), Yoshi's Island DS
-Middle: Nausicaa manga thats been posted many times already.
-Bottom: Slightly damaged copy of Hyrule Historia (cover damage and some pages were bent). Don't know if that was FedEx transporting it 5 miles (I checked where it came from also, the package was open) or the ridiculous low price I got it for (<£5).

*-D4 bought lots of Compile. I should check sometime if the puzzles are the same. It seems to be 5 worlds with 30 puzzles each.

Parallacs

Will post game pickups when I get home, but for now, the best pick up of my life:

526294df254e680d3da5794bc8d61bb9_zpse402b314.jpg

6 lbs 10 oz, 20 inches long, perfect in every way.

Congrats!

My daughter turned one just one day earlier! May births are awesome, a whole summer of taking walks with her.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
New desktop PC. For the past five+ years, I've had nothing but underpowered laptops that couldn't handle games well, if at all. It's nice having something that can handle games again. Already have a decent Steam backlog; picked up Resident Evil Revelations, Street Fighter X Tekken (mistake; it's near-dead online) and Sonic Transformed after getting it.

u8acUKi.jpg

Tekken Bishoujo Lili figure

gzPF8B1.jpg

I have recently been trying to grow my 3DS library and i have been looking for deals.

ULXCFfN.jpg

$15 (Nintendo Club code still unused and stand in perfect condition)

Not sure what purpose it has.

1cn07AJ.jpg

$20 Seemed like a great price.

dU9pTQt.jpg

$20 (I think it's an ok price, maybe i overpaid)

Top Bottom