• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

tumblr_mnaoigr8Rc1s2z1y6o1_500.jpg

My latest non-digital pick-up:)

Oh my.

Grief.exe

New desktop PC. For the past five+ years, I've had nothing but underpowered laptops that couldn't handle games well, if at all. It's nice having something that can handle games again. Already have a decent Steam backlog; picked up Resident Evil Revelations, Street Fighter X Tekken (mistake; it's near-dead online) and Sonic Transformed after getting it.

u8acUKi.jpg

What are the specs?

Did you build that yourself? I've never seen a case like that lol

I think I'm done for the month...

20130518_231554_zpsd2b535ef.jpg

20130520_200118_zps3ca9ccf7.jpg

Also my ControlCal Professional Plus license and ChromaPure

20130522_203436_zps348b6a23.jpg

20130522_203401_zps8ffc1f34.jpg

I purchased this for the wife for our anniversary

20130523_191803_zps27d40fbf.jpg

20130523_191914_zpsc7838899.jpg

20130523_192012_zps10063fc1.jpg

20130524_124424_zps6f3f950e.jpg

Need to collect the other steels now =(
20130513_170800_zpsc539240f.jpg

20130524_125030_zpsb1970778.jpg

20130524_125138_zps58bc67da.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Took a few years of waiting, but I finally got an Embody chair

BFDEqwe.jpg

QBXC3DG.jpg

Got it in part so I have a decent place to sit while studying for the bar exam... but uh... really it's mostly just for playing games.

Pretty sweet.

Does the Analog/Digital trigger thing work? That's my only problem with these adapters

They work like buttons. Since none of the classic controllers have analog buttons any adapter won't have that function either. and I dont recall any wii games that took use of the analog button function.

Picked up DKC from Best Buy earlier today (and it came with a Super Mario Bros: Lost Levels download code).

Ordered Catherine from Amazon and bought RE:R using a gift card from Best Buy.

It's been a whiiiiile since I've bought a new pair of sneakers so I went to Zumiez on Union Square (NYC) and picked up a pair. I fell in love with these.

RkOwnage

null_zpsa5bc54c3.jpg

Game pickups for the last week and a half. With a newborn baby I wonder when I'll get around to playing them. Not concerned at the moment!

Boat

Neo Member
Patlabor: The Original OVA Series and Kyatto-Ninden Teyandee (aka Samurai Pizza Cats)

Ahh samurai pizza cats. That brings back so many memories of waking up @ 6am before school to watch that. I still didn't even know what anime was back then. They also showed the mega man anime. I wonder if the shows still hold up after so many years. I remember the fox guy that always dressed up in a disguise to fool them.

This arrived from Nippon Yasan a few weeks ago - Cosmic Red PS Vita (and 16gb mem) joining it's black brother.
Nabbed it for my wife so we can play PSO2 together mostly, but also for hassle free JP PSN access.
I can't seem to take a photo that does the quality of finish justice, it's spectatular in person!

Unyf4Q3l.jpg

And my adventures getting DKCR3D. Due out Saturday, there was some word out that a store was selling early.. so on Thursday i went looking, no dice so picked up Fire Emblem instead.
Today i nabbed DK then visited another store thats been clearing out games for a while, and they have a further 50% off so i got Ghost Recon for $7.50 and RE: Revelations for $10 (AUD)!
Doubled my 3ds collection in 3 days :D

pkkejRtl.jpg

Qwell

Not the movie, but the Panasonic Viera TC-P55VT30, its actually a hand me down from my brother. I had actually picked up an Insignia 65" LED on a good sale, but then I found out my brother was upgrading so I returned the Insignia and picked up his.

Must say I'm not really a 3d person, but I put a bunch of 3d PS3 games through it and I'm rather impressed. Especially Super Stardust HD in 3D, but even Killzone 3 and Resistance 3 look mighty fine, might actually try and play a game start to finish in 3D. Unfortunately I just upgraded to an AMD 7950 3gb and it sounds like the AMD cards 3D is kind of garbage and I have to buy some middleware in order to make it work.

Tomodachi

This arrived from Nippon Yasan a few weeks ago - Cosmic Red PS Vita (and 16gb mem) joining it's black brother.
Nabbed it for my wife so we can play PSO2 together mostly, but also for hassle free JP PSN access.
I can't seem to take a photo that does the quality of finish justice, it's spectatular in person!

Unyf4Q3l.jpg

the androgyne
I win life.
(Today, 08:25 AM)

Crazy jelly combo on me man. I too would like another Vita to seamlessly use my US account. I too would like a Cosmic Red one because it's sexy as fuck. I too would like an original Vita Cradle but I can't seem to find a decent price here in Europe where it hasn't been marketed by Sony :'(

I felt a bit down today and needed some cheering up, so I thought I'd grab some games that I'd missed out on for my PS3 - I've been almost exclusively PC this gen:

IMG_0005.jpg

Technically I could get Rayman Origins for PC and have it look better, but I think that's a "sit back on the couch" game if ever I saw one.

Now off to grab some beers and get stuck into these, but where to start...

dab0ne

null_zpsa5bc54c3.jpg

Game pickups for the last week and a half. With a newborn baby I wonder when I'll get around to playing them. Not concerned at the moment!

Hey!! I'm on your screen!

I'm sure I said something stupid

I have two kids myself (3 years and 8 months). Get ready to stay up late if you want to play those games. Until they sleep through the night gaming is quite difficult.

Ricky 7

They work like buttons. Since none of the classic controllers have analog buttons any adapter won't have that function either. and I dont recall any wii games that took use of the analog button function.

The original Classic Controller has analog shoulder buttons.

I had purchased the cartridge only for $19 but it never sat well with me that i did not have the case for this game only.

With the current sale the game is $29.99, So i traded in my cartridge for $25 store credit
(to my surprise) and just matched the price to amazon and paid difference, now all is well.

worked out pretty good.

IECEf86.jpg

Top Bottom