• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
BigJonsson said:
Madden took all of last night to get straight

I should be on NHL tonight

In other news, my Toronto Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup in Be-A-Pro in my 3rd season, finished the season with 64 goals and 106 points......my player is an 86 now :D
Proving once again how unrealistic EA's NHL series is.... :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Despite being on the PK at least 2/3 of the time! ;)
That's only when I'm playing. ;)

ph33nix said:
I'll be on tonight...I guess everybody just post?
I'll be on a little later. I took a nap and forgot to set any alarm, so no night class for me! :lol

BigJonsson said:
After the World Series game, should be fine for me

The Yankees are going to lose tonight and win game 6 with Pettite and everyone's gonna go OMG ANOTHER SERIES CLINCHING WIN BLAH BLAH WHAT A TRUE YANKEE

Smokey

ph33nix said:
The Yankees are going to lose tonight and win game 6 with Pettite and everyone's gonna go OMG ANOTHER SERIES CLINCHING WIN BLAH BLAH WHAT A TRUE YANKEE

You walk among them.
You go to school with them.

You ARE one of them now.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
:lol :lol So no "12 minutes in the box" games? =)

As a sidenote, Peterboy would kill for 12 minutes in a box. Literally.
Holy shit! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ph33nix said:
Fuck Pettite and fuck the Yankees. >:|

did anything more happen after i left? left 1-2 :(

and i'm getting really pissed at all the miracle dives on my fastbreaks. fucking shit...when i do that its always tripping yet they poke it out every fucking time

I'll probably make it a light week for NHL. I just got Demon's Souls, Dragon Age, and Uncharted 2 and need to justify my purchases by at least opening them.

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
did anything more happen after i left? left 1-2 :(

and i'm getting really pissed at all the miracle dives on my fastbreaks. fucking shit...when i do that its always tripping yet they poke it out every fucking time
I'm more pissed about the fact that we ran into 3 cross creasing teams in a row. All 3 being teams we could have handled if not for those shit goals.

I'll be on today. I have laundry to do so I'm stuck at home for several hours.

Marvie_3 said:
I'm more pissed about the fact that we ran into 3 cross creasing teams in a row. All 3 being teams we could have handled if not for those shit goals.

And by "laundry" you mean "drinking". Kudos to you for not drinking and driving!

Marvie_3 said:

i'm eatin some chiiiiiinese food so i'll be on soon

Marvie_3

Banned
Ph33nix and I just won 3 straight to put the Banhammers over .500 with a record of 4-2.

Should be 4-3 after we got fucked on a goal with 3 seconds left. Guy was WAY offsides but didn't get called for it, went in, and they scored. Thankfully EA's servers were nice enough not to count that game. :D

Marvie_3 said:
Ph33nix and I just won 3 straight to put the Banhammers over .500 with a record of 4-2.

Should be 4-3 after we got fucked on a goal with 3 seconds left. Guy was WAY offsides but didn't get called for it, went in, and they scored. Thankfully EA's servers were nice enough not to count that game. :D

They didn't count it?

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!!!

And yeah holy jesus that was offsides by like 5 yards past the blue line, not only that he got a fucking luckyass goal with 3 seconds...I almost had a rage quit :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
They didn't count it?

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!!!

And yeah holy jesus that was offsides by like 5 yards past the blue line, not only that he got a fucking luckyass goal with 3 seconds...I almost had a rage quit :lol
Yeah, I still can't believe that offsides. He was far enough over that he needed the full reach of both arms and stick to reach backwards to pick the puck up at the blue line. The goal they scored was complete horseshit too. So glad the servers lost that game. :lol

i'll be home around 2 ET (well more like 2:30 since i'm probably having CHINESE again) if anyone wants to extend this sweet streak :D

boy was that 3 game stretch a good feeling too. didn't we have like 2 come from behinds?

we also won a game in OT where i got the faceoff, got it to marvie who slapped that shit into the net past a "middle" human goalie!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Sorry I haven't been on guys. I am definitely still interested in giving you guys some defensive help. Perhaps Friday or this weekend.

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
i'll be home around 2 ET (well more like 2:30 since i'm probably having CHINESE again) if anyone wants to extend this sweet streak :D

boy was that 3 game stretch a good feeling too. didn't we have like 2 come from behinds?

we also won a game in OT where i got the faceoff, got it to marvie who slapped that shit into the net past a "middle" human goalie!
Yeah we came back in 2 of those games. That OT winner was awesome. From faceoff circle to back of the net in less than a second. :D

It's barely 9:30am here and I already want chinese food. Thanks man. :lol

DenogginizerOS said:
Sorry I haven't been on guys. I am definitely still interested in giving you guys some defensive help. Perhaps Friday or this weekend.
We're on pretty much every night. Just check the thread or the NHL10GAF friend list to see who's online.

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah we came back in 2 of those games. That OT winner was awesome. From faceoff circle to back of the net in less than a second. :D

It's barely 9:30am here and I already want chinese food. Thanks man. :lol

We're on pretty much every night. Just check the thread or the NHL10GAF friend list to see who's online.

lol so my shit got cancelled i got all day now!

I already got on that chinese shit. general tso nom nom

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
lol so my shit got cancelled i got all day now!

I already got on that chinese shit. general tso nom nom
I'm skipping my afternoon classes. I'm home now, gonna sleep for awhile, then grab chinese food, then I'm up for some NHL.

Actually I might grab the chinese now, since its going to put me to sleep.....and I'm really craving some moo goo gai pan. :D

Marvie, can you update my name in the OP to Transylvania Dallas?

Edit: Also, trolling the living hell out of those knuckleheads in the OT is fun as hell today.

Marvie_3 said:
Anyone up for some afternoon games?

Thanks for changing my name. I'm taking the day off work tomorrow, so I'll be able to play in the morning if anyone is up for early games (and by early, I mean 10-11 pacific).

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck! What should have been a half hour to an hour of homework has turned into 3+ hours. The numbers in the system were entered correctly, so it's telling me I have the wrong numbers.....even though I'm correct. :lol

Top Bottom