• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

i have to redeem myself. it feels like it's been forever since i did anything significant for the team, none of my shots are going in :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Laserbot and I were 2-2 tonight. Got completely fucked by the dumbest fucking AI players ever in the first game. Second game we fought back and won in OT after I tied it with 9 seconds left in the 3rd period. Got fucked by a couple garbage goals in the third. Fourth game we were down 1-0 when the other team disconnected and gave us a win. :lol

I don't have class tomorrow so I'll be on quite a bit.

Banhammers are now 16-14-3 on the season.

Marvie_3

Banned
I've got a bunch of join requests. Does anyone know who any of these guys are?

Poolsharker
PageTwo STM
ElBraineater
StrongKing14
Davetactics

Marvie_3

Banned
Well the right joystick has now busted on both of my 360 controllers in the past week. I was gonna hop on this afternoon, but that's not gonna happen. I'm going to run out and grab a controller later today and I'll probably be on closer to this evening.

Marvie_3

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
I plan on contributing this weekend. Any designated times already planned?
Not really. Just post in here when you're on. Add the gamertag NHL10GAF to your friends list if you haven't already, so people can check the buddy list and see who all is online.

I'll probably be on tonight after the 'Hawks/Leafs game and tomorrow night sometime after the Pacquiao/Cotto fight. :D

you'll have to give me a few days. i bought a new xbox, got modern warfare 2, and i had to get madden for the madden league, so just give me a few days to get over my guilt of spending $$ before i get nhl 10 :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
you'll have to give me a few days. i bought a new xbox, got modern warfare 2, and i had to get madden for the madden league, so just give me a few days to get over my guilt of spending $$ before i get nhl 10 :lol
Just buy it. Then you only have to feel guilty once. :lol

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Dude....I played NHL single player for an hour waiting for you to get done playing MW2. :lol
:lol :lol sorry man, I absolutely had no sense of time last night

ph33nix said:
lol sorry about last night peterboy. i was already in a party with a ton of Gaffers and i was planning on sleeping soon

and i assume you've seen this :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uRN7iJ5CqQ

(why the fuck am i up at 8 AM after sleeping at 3:30??)
I saw that entire game, too sick. And its cool man, its probably for the best I didn't get to chel it up- I was retardedly drunk

In that case I'm gonna send my ass out into the cold to get this game, guilt's over :lol

-actually fuckit cause almost everything's closed and I have shit to do but I'll have it tomorrow

Marvie_3

Banned
Laserbot and I went 2-2-1 tonight. I had 13 points(11G, 2A) over ~4 games, including two 4 goal games(one of which was a 6 point game). Wish we could have won another game or two of those though.

Banhammers are 2 games under .500 now. :\

Marvie_3 said:
Laserbot and I went 2-2-1 tonight. I had 13 points(11G, 2A) over ~4 games, including two 4 goal games(one of which was a 6 point game). Wish we could have won another game or two of those though.

i'll see if i can pick this shit up tonight. i've had the itch :(

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
ph33nix said:
Why did you have to buy a new copy of Madden? Didn't you already have it?

Marvie_3 said:
Might wanna have a doctor check that out. Make sure to tell him you've been hanging around Peterboy. :lol

34nh7jc.jpg

and denog when can you Play Madden?

peterb0y said:
:lol :lol btw how fucking amazing was saturday's game?

I was so pissed off up until Quentin's three and Dwyane's, but we shouldn't need those miracle baskets against an 0-9 team that has 5 key rotation players injured on a back-to-back :lol

Marvie_3 said:

You were on fire man. Remember how pissed you were when I pulled our goalie? :lol :lol

peterb0y said:
god I wish I could have seen that, I would have died

It was priceless. I was fucking hammered and thought (which I still believe even now that I'm sober) that the other team, which had a human goalie and endured the whole trouncing we gave them, deserved a little fun in the third. Marvie was not in as generous a mood. I think he still thinks there is hope for his +/- ... oh well. Blame it on the scots.

Glenfiddich-12YO-lg.jpg.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
You were on fire man. Remember how pissed you were when I pulled our goalie? :lol :lol
Yeah....hilarious man.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Marvie was not in as generous a mood. I think he still thinks there is hope for his +/- ... oh well. Blame it on the scots.
My +/- has been fucked since the day the game came out. I don't believe in giving the other team points for any reason.

ph33nix said:
I got me the game. When yall on tonight?
I'll be on tonight. I wanna light up the scoreboard again. :D

Top Bottom