• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
3 game winning streak this afternoon pushes the Banhammers' record to 8-4 so far on the season.

If there's any indication that luck may be on our side, it's that all 3 games were 1-0 wins. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll probably be on at some point. Not sure when though.

Banhammers are currently ranked 741st so far this season. The highest I've seen us before now was somewhere in the 5000's. :lol

RS4-

Fuck, I've been neglecting NHL for quite some time lol. Dragon Age has been owning me hard. Probably until MW2 comes out :(

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm getting to the point where I'm considering not playing this game at night anymore. It seems like that's when all the fucktards play and you can't get a decent game going.

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
the key is just playing smart and being patient. cross creasing usually happens off turnovers.
It happens all the time man. I get that its a real play and does happen in the NHL, but in the thousands of hockey games I've seen, I've never seen any team try to do it every time down the ice. In real hockey it only works when there isn't anyone in the path of the puck. In this game, the puck goes right through several players like magic. Even if you have someone down blocking the passing lane and someone else beating on the intended pass recipient, the pass & shot STILL go off without a hitch. That's what's so frustrating. Anticipate it and defend perfectly? Well too fuckin bad. No defensemen would let that pass through without even attempting to block it and if the did, they'd be on the bench in no time.

Hopefully EA patches this game again. They already did well in my book fixing the 5-hole, now they need to fix the cross crease goal and make it a lot harder to pull off when there are people in the way.

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
ugh, I fucking hate that sex toy group- I get their spam all the time

from a quick trip to my facebook inbox:
" February 11, 2008 at 9:23pm Reply
Hi Dukies!

Just a reminder that the Sex Toy Workshop is tomorrow (Tuesday) evening at 8pm in the McClendon 5.
This will be a laid back environment, and you will learn about self-love, toys, safer sex supplies, and communication.

Items will be available for purchase on FLEX (and you WILL want to buy something, I guarantee it)!!

Bring a friend! Hope to see you there! "

...sex isn't about buying shit, it always should be for free, and NEVER should involve any form of communication or self-love

Marvie_3

Banned
0-1-1 for Jonsson and I tonight. First game we somehow got disconnected. Second game we got 2 bullshit crease goals scored on us less than a minute apart. We came back and tied it up. They come back and do another cross crease goal. We tie it again at 3. It goes to overtime and they win it on some bullshit wrist shot. Not to mention, they play like complete fuckstains the whole game.

Marvie_3

Banned
Couple of garbage losses tonight followed by a couple wins.....after Sonic stepped in and scored 5 goals in 2 games.

That last game was awesome. They got this goofy ass wrist shot really early in the first and kept trying it the whole game. There was about 45 seconds left when Sonic tied it. He got another one off a rebound maybe 10 seconds later. Then I picked off a pass and scored on a breakaway 10 or so seconds later. Finally Sonic pounds a guy in a fight and they quit with 2.7 seconds left. :lol :lol

Banhammers are now 11-9-1.

SuperSonic1305 said:
Hat trick woo. Although that second goal was meant to be a pass :lol
I was wondering why the goalie had absolutely no reaction. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
nice winning. that one game i played was such fucking bullshit :lol
Yeah it was. The last game we played made up for all the bullshit though. EA needs to allow you to save whole games and cut out the clips you want. I would have watched the last minute of that game at least 20 times by now. :lol

yeaaah definitely not gonna be on that late. i might not be on at all, i plan on taking nyquil soon and like last night it might knock me the fuck out

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:
yeaaah definitely not gonna be on that late. i might not be on at all, i plan on taking nyquil soon and like last night it might knock me the fuck out
yo, the heat rumors floating around right now are crrrrrrrrrrazzzzzyyy

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:
what rumors? you mean lebron joining the heat next summer? :lol
yep, and bosh rumors again too :lol ... buuuut, it is pat riley, so who knows- anyways, thats all miami sportsradio is talking about besides the !@#$@#%$#@ dolphins

Sorry guys, shitty weekend. I vow to get on tonight. If I break my promise, may Peterboy hunt me down and feed me to his rape demon.
On second thought, that's a bad idea.

Top Bottom