• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Hardyboy1224 said:
noz how did you transfer stuff i cant seem to find my online guy with all his stats not to worried about it, because the new one comes out in a month or so.
I basically copied anything that wasn't a video to a usb stick and then moved it onto the harddrive of the new xbox. Instructions for using a usb stick with your 360, skip to step 3

Soo you'd need to haul out your old/broken 360, stick it with a USB stick, set up the USB stick, then go to System Settings, Memory, select your harddrive, scroll down to NHL10, there's a button you can press for more info (maybe x or y?) and youll be given a prompt to delete copy or move, so youd just click move and select your usb stick.

after all that you can pop the usb stick into your new 360 and go to Memory again but this time selecting the USB stick, and moving the NHL stuff to your 360's harddrive.

(I basically did the above for all my games, had like maybe 200mb of save data to move over)

Edit: Just saw your post where you said you used a thumb drive, so you already know how to do everything :lol If your NHL saves are still on your thumb drive make sure you load from that when you fire up NHL, if you select harddrive it will ignore anything on your thumb drive

Marvie_3 said:
People with Everybody Loves Raymond avatars don't deserve it.
Hey you dirty piece of shit, it's mother fucking WINSTON GODDAMN CHURCHILL, not some skeezy geezer from a bad sitcom.

YOU'VE RAISED MY IRE FOR THE LAST TIME, BAIO!

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Hey you dirty piece of shit, it's mother fucking WINSTON GODDAMN CHURCHILL, not some skeezy geezer from a bad sitcom.

YOU'VE RAISED MY IRE FOR THE LAST TIME, BAIO!
For Churchill related comedy play the first 2 seconds of the Turning Point demo on 360. Some amazing alt-history where
Churchill was killed when hit by a car in NYC which then changed the course of history.
The intro text fades and pans to
the luftwaffe bombing the shit out of Manhattan. So funny

Nozdeuce said:
For Churchill related comedy play the first 2 seconds of the Turning Point demo on 360. Some amazing alt-history where
Churchill was killed when hit by a car in NYC which then changed the course of history.
The intro text fades and pans to
the luftwaffe bombing the shit out of Manhattan. So funny
Son, I am disappoint.

Nozdeuce said:
I thought it was funny, maybe you had to be there? The overall presentation is amazingly ghetto
I was there. It didn't happen that way.

By the way, I like to read all of my posts now as though it is Winston Churchill responding.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I was there. It didn't happen that way.

By the way, I like to read all of my posts now as though it is Winston Churchill responding.
You might be able to help me out with this one. So, my grandfather was an RAF Lancaster pilot, did he really just bomb ball bearing factories and shit like he's always claimed? Or like what?

Nozdeuce said:
You might be able to help me out with this one. So, my grandfather was an RAF Lancaster pilot, did he really just bomb ball bearing factories and shit like he's always claimed? Or like what?
Grandson, I am disappoint.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Yeah, he only bombed factories like that to cripple the German manufacturing.

He killed people.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah, he only bombed factories like that to cripple the German manufacturing.

He killed people.
I like it!

Also +rep for Laserbot for playing Deathspank. Who's playing as the girlfriend?

Marvie_3

Banned
Laserbot, for some reason I was compelled to go in the latest ICP thread. I saw this picture, thought of your XBOX Live avatar, and assumed this guy was you.

2lsv139.jpg

Marvie_3 said:
Yes. If it happens again, I'll kill Noz personally.

thanks marvie, hey whats with the devils and a 17 year deal Kovalchuk that good? i saw the kings were going after him but no deal could be matched to that.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
thanks marvie, hey whats with the devils and a 17 year deal Kovalchuk that good? i saw the kings were going after him but no deal could be matched to that.
Kings were smart not to sign him. 17 years was just to lower his cap hit every year.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
You're not good at GMing either.

;) <3

The menu system is horrible though.
Rammer probably designed it himself. I need me a simpleton white man to make my menus, not some foreign'ish phd

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Rammer probably designed it himself. I need me a simpleton white man to make my menus, not some foreign'ish phd
Have you seen how huge Rammer is? He's like 8 feet tall. He'd crush your scrawny Canadian ass.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Have you seen how huge Rammer is? He's like 8 feet tall. He'd crush your scrawny Canadian ass.
With his mountain of phd's and obtuse menus?

The inclusion of Shippin up to boston ensures many a fine chel bro moment, fistbumps for all

you know whats weird i was on face book and it sent me a message saying theres new videos and when i watch it they looked like nhl 10, i hope the game looks better then i see it being, when i went to the links put up on the new nhl site marvie started i saw the same videos and i thought to myself that goodness i like nhl 10.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
you know whats weird i was on face book and it sent me a message saying theres new videos and when i watch it they looked like nhl 10, i hope the game looks better then i see it being, when i went to the links put up on the new nhl site marvie started i saw the same videos and i thought to myself that goodness i like nhl 10.
Are you sure you're watching the same videos? NHL 11 looks different than 10. :lol

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Huh. What. What trailer? What's happening? Online coop?
LAAAAAAAAAAAAASERBOT

Borderlands dlc is half price starting monday
Xbox LIVE Deal of the Week** :
Week of July 26: Borderlands Add-Ons
Secret Armory, 400 Microsoft Points
Zombie Island, 400 Microsoft Points
The Underdome, 400 Microsoft Points

Nozdeuce said:
LAAAAAAAAAAAAASERBOT

Borderlands dlc is half price starting monday
Xbox LIVE Deal of the Week** :
Week of July 26: Borderlands Add-Ons
Secret Armory, 400 Microsoft Points
Zombie Island, 400 Microsoft Points
The Underdome, 400 Microsoft Points
Sweet. I'll need to be reminded of this next week. =/

Marvie_3

Banned
So this thread has about 3 weeks left. Anybody have any ideas for our team name next year. I already suggest to laserbot that we should be called the Insane GAF Posse. I even did a mockup:

w2kn50.jpg

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Sweet. I'll need to be reminded of this next week. =/
Doable! It's a great price for the bank (the underdome)

Marvie_3 said:
So this thread has about 3 weeks left. Anybody have any ideas for our team name next year. I already suggest to laserbot that we should be called the Insane GAF Posse. I even did a mockup:

I vote something super American sounding to lull people into a false sense of security before I wrister the ever loving shit out of them. Neogaf Freedom Eagles? The Freeagles if you will. I'm drunk and really didn't think this through. I'd prefer something less pun'y.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/eagle-and-fox.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]
No eagles.

[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/280jof7.jpg

Rumor is there's a jersey creator for EASHL. Can't make logos but the color scheme and design are all custom.

Top Bottom