• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

NoRéN

Marvie_3 said:
I think your pink visor is gone too. Sorry dude.

Yeah, it's Sept. 7th. Only a short time from my birthday. :D
Alright! Still have about 6 weeks to rack up amazon credit. I'm aiming to get it free!!! i'll just get Fifa 11 off goozex.

The camo gear reminded me: they should really bring back old school mods and codes like big head mode. :lol

NoRéN

Marvie_3 said:
Swagbucks. I can refer you if you want. ;)

Edit: Just sent you a referral. :D
Fuck you! Stealing my referrals!!!! :lol
Do you even use it, Marv?

Yeah, lazerbot. It's sweet. Just download the toolbar and search and you get "swagbucks" which you then redeem for gift cards or whatnot. So, i just redeem for amazon gift cards. it's legit and they're search engine kind of sucks but I just search google.com. I get at least $10/month easy.

Wow. You guys are fucking scammers.

This is the longest con I've ever seen. Get me in your good graces for OVER A YEAR, get my trust, my email address, pics of my gf naked, and all that just to download your virus toolbar.

WTF.

NoRéN

SnakeswithLasers said:

This is the longest con I've ever seen. Get me in your good graces for OVER A YEAR, get my trust, my email address, pics of my gf naked, and all that just to download your virus toolbar.

WTF.
What? pics of your gf naked? damn, Marv got me with that one too. Not my gf...me! he promised me casting calls, a career in hollywood. My name in big bright lights!

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:

WTF.
Yeah, the toolbar is badass.

And that tattoo your ladyfriend has on the inside of her giner? Beautiful.

NoRéN said:
Fuck you! Stealing my referrals!!!! :lol
Do you even use it, Marv?
Hey, you got me as a referral on swagbucks AND goozex, so shut it. ;)

NoRéN

SnakeswithLasers said:
Oh yous guys.

2q3ur7m.jpg

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! up to $25!!!! NHL is so going to be free!!!!!

Marvie_3

Banned
NoRéN said:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! up to $25!!!! NHL is so going to be free!!!!!
I'm just gonna save my points up to get the $50 one. Way better deal. :D

I'm taking a survery about cigarettes/cigars even though I haven't smoked in 7 years. :lol

Hardyboy1224 said:
so wait you sent marv pic of me naked in the pool on new years, thanks a lot laserbot...
Remember when we actually were swimming naked in that pool?

Don't worry guys, it was late and we didn't touch weiners.

Edit: God, typing this out reminds me that that's literally the gayest thing I've ever done.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
Do they have pools in Ottawhatever or Saskatawhyamihere (where ever the fucker you are)? We can have a team no weiner touching party.
Ottawa. And funny story. Last time I wandered over to the ghetto liquor store (that it is to say it is located in the ghetto, and is also of low quality) some mental deficient was walking towards me. She asked me if I knew where the nearest pool was, before I could answer she named one way downtown. There was actually one like 10 minutes away.
retard

NoRéN

Nozdeuce said:
Ottawa. And funny story. Last time I wandered over to the ghetto liquor store (that it is to say it is located in the ghetto, and is also of low quality) some mental deficient was walking towards me. She asked me if I knew where the nearest pool was, before I could answer she named one way downtown. There was actually one like 10 minutes away.
retard
:lol
There are ghettos in Canada?

Nozdeuce

NoRéN said:
:lol
There are ghettos in Canada?
Shit yeah man, nothin better than takin a stroll through the hood to get to my local Best Buy. Then the return trip with high end electronics/games and Starbucks.

I guess the liquor store isn't really in a ghetto, it's just unsavory and gross/french

Edit: oh, I forgot, look up Canadian Reservations. They're straight ballin

NoRéN

Nozdeuce said:
Shit yeah man, nothin better than takin a stroll through the hood to get to my local Best Buy. Then the return trip with high end electronics/games and Starbucks.

I guess the liquor store isn't really in a ghetto, it's just unsavory and gross/french

Edit: oh, I forgot, look up Canadian Reservations. They're straight ballin
I googled canadian reservations and this pic was on the first page, reminds me of your avatar.

2hn49l4.jpg

Nozdeuce

NoRéN said:
I googled canadian reservations and this pic was on the first page, reminds me of your avatar.

2hn49l4.jpg
That's a rather apt comparison, my amazing avatar to...that. Our reserves are in pretty rough shape.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Any of you guys play Sacred 2?
Brandon and I are looking for a loot game to fuck around with until September, and that shit is under $30.
DONT DO IT.

It's like Titan Quest, but shitty. And plays generic HARD ROCK while you attack things. My problem was that is was shockingly mindless, and the warrior attacks were weird. It had a ripoff of leap from Diablo, but it was like retarded to aim. Man it was just bad all around. Get the borderlands dlc :(

Have you played Too Human? It's at least better than Sacred2.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Any of you guys play Sacred 2?
Brandon and I are looking for a loot game to fuck around with until September, and that shit is under $30.
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is there. The blood of your enemies could be considered loot.

Marvie_3 said:
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is there. The blood of your enemies could be considered loot.
dude whenever you want to play some vegas 2 let me know, well let me know when i am not on netflix, thats usually my wife.

NoRéN

hey so, who among you hook up your 360 wirelessly?

If so, hows the connection and what adapter do you use? I'm moving at the end of the month and ethernet will most very likely not be an option anymore(unless I get one of them 50 ft+ ethernet cables.

NoRéN said:
hey so, who among you hook up your 360 wirelessly?

If so, hows the connection and what adapter do you use? I'm moving at the end of the month and ethernet will most very likely not be an option anymore(unless I get one of them 50 ft+ ethernet cables.

well i have roadrunner wireless internet and plug up the xbox and everything was cool, i just had to open some port on the wireless through the computer, real easy (with rocky's help) but the xbox is tight quite cool running real nice the only problem i had was trying to use the transfer cable, did not worked so i had to use a thumb drive.

noz how did you transfer stuff i cant seem to find my online guy with all his stats not to worried about it, because the new one comes out in a month or so.

NoRéN

Hardyboy1224 said:
well i have roadrunner wireless internet and plug up the xbox and everything was cool, i just had to open some port on the wireless through the computer, real easy (with rocky's help) but the xbox is tight quite cool running real nice the only problem i had was trying to use the transfer cable, did not worked so i had to use a thumb drive.
so do you use the a/b/g adapter or the wireless n adapter? Well, what exactly is the difference?

NoRéN said:
so do you use the a/b/g adapter or the wireless n adapter? Well, what exactly is the difference?

adapter or the wireless n adapte

umm what, all i know is i dont have a wire for my xbox. and i had to do nothing to get it to work

Top Bottom