• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
No eagles.
Rumor is there's a jersey creator for EASHL. Can't make logos but the color scheme and design are all custom.
Sounds pretty good really. Backbreaker showed me how creatively retarded I am. I did make a sweet Planet Express logo though

Wow, Ball Bearing Bombers would be awesome. And I could be really obnoxious anytime I score. DROPPIN BOMBS ALL OVER THESE BITCHES

Marvie_3

Banned
Ok, I like that. We'll see if anything better comes along before a final decision.

If that jersey creator turns out to be real, what colors should we use?

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Ok, I like that. We'll see if anything better comes along before a final decision.

If that jersey creator turns out to be real, what colors should we use?
Red white and blue for America

Marvie_3 said:
Canada > USA
Everywhere but where it counts.

Yes, I'm talking about dick size.

No, I'm actually talking about sweet fucking lasers bolted onto boats to shoot down planes.

Yes, I know that terrorists only attack boats with dynamite strapped onto halfwits, but I don't give a shiiiiiiit.

Born_In_The_Usa.jpg

large_usa%20flag.jpg

usa-away-300x300.jpg

barack-obama-president-des-usa.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Hey, at least Canada gives enough of a shit to put in a public health care system. And Canada never elected Reagan or GWB....twice.

Props for the Coulter speech getting cancelled. It's for the best. Compared to her, the holocaust deniers are tame.

I can't blame any country for electing a leader once. The second time...that's different.
I also can't say anything about Reagan--I was just a wee lad at the time, so I have no perspective as to how things were.

So America was really stupid in 2004, and rectified it in 2008, only to get duped again by business as usual.

Oh well.

Not the thread for it anyway.

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I can't blame any country for electing a leader once. The second time...that's different.
I also can't say anything about Reagan--I was just a wee lad at the time, so I have no perspective as to how things were.

So America was really stupid in 2004, and rectified it in 2008, only to get duped again by business as usual.

Oh well.

Not the thread for it anyway.

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!
You're the same age I am but it still isn't hard to see the damage Reagan did to this country.

Anyways,
xmjzvn.jpg

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
You're the same age I am but it still isn't hard to see the damage Reagan did to this country.

Anyways,
You may as well come live here, we won't try and integrate you into being a Canadian in any manner. We're also looking for immigration, so we might actually give you money, and even allow you to vote for Obama again

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
You may as well come live here, we won't try and integrate you into being a Canadian in any manner. We're also looking for immigration, so we might actually give you money, and even allow you to vote for Obama again
I've been considering moving to Winnipeg.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Everywhere but where it counts.

Yes, I'm talking about dick size.

No, I'm actually talking about sweet fucking lasers bolted onto boats to shoot down planes.

Yes, I know that terrorists only attack boats with dynamite strapped onto halfwits, but I don't give a shiiiiiiit.

Born_In_The_Usa.jpg

large_usa%20flag.jpg

usa-away-300x300.jpg

barack-obama-president-des-usa.jpg

you should have Clinton at the end of this hes our ambassador for us soccer, what a guy

NoRéN

SnakeswithLasers said:
I'm not a good counter, but it's I think 20 characters, so that should be fine. I just wonder how draconian their naming system is, considering the player names we couldn't use last year...
It's 20 characters total, spaces included.
Well, it's Ball, not Ballz or something so I hope they don't trip.

...it does kind of sound like we are warning other teams that we will cup check them on our way to victory.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Do you guys think "Ball Bearing Bombers" is going to get past EA's filters?
I mean, "Ball" ...
Shit. Good question. I bet it doesn't. 'Big Bird' doesn't even get past it. :lol

Ok, let's vote for alternate names:

• Patrick Ewing Presents: The New Jersey Bucks
  • New York is a state of Mind, South Dakota is a state in the Union
  • My skin glitters because I'm a vampire; Why are you so mean to me?

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
You're such a fucking racist.

Let's call ourselves "Noz's grandpa bombed the krauts because his grandson is a racist."
Don't hate me because I'm white and like FX programming

Plus I don't think that'd fit, I do like the idea of my name being included though

Nozdeuce said:
Best yet!
We can name ourselves after delicious douche scents!

I'll be Lavender Field.
Noren can be Ukrainian Mist.
Hardyboy can be Married with Two Kids.
Peterboy will be Post Rape Cleanse.
And Marvie can be Old Fashioned Vinegar.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I'm white and like FX programming. Doesn't mean I have to spit on minorities when I see them.
I truly apologize for impugning the upstanding history of a fine group of Crips. In future I shall endeavor to be more understanding and accepting of the criminal element society has failed.

Marvie_3

Banned
Holy crap. I just found that partial team photo we took earlier in the year.

iy0808.jpg

I don't remember the names of the little guy or the goat, but I remember peterboy saying they were from his train club.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Speaking of FX programming, Louie wasn't that great this week. WTH?
I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Tiebreaker later!

Did you pickup Always Sunny? :D

Marvie_3 said:
Really? I thought it was one of the better episodes.
There's only 4 episodes...

If I had to rank them:

I haven't bought it's always sunny--just watching it on comedy central. It'll come streaming eventually I hope.

Top Bottom