• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
kw1tu.jpg

NoRéN

SnakeswithLasers said:
You're in for a treat playing NHL with us this year.
I bet...though, i must admit, I'm a bit nervous.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Fleshlight and Wrath of the Lich King.

Sure, you'll go over budget, but you'll never need to leave the house again.

:lol

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
Oh, don't mind me. I just like to troll the OT. 90% of the shit I say in there is inane babble.

Well, 90% of the shit I say in real life is inane babble.
Almost spit out my drink

NoRéN

SnakeswithLasers said:
Oh, don't mind me. I just like to troll the OT. 90% of the shit I say in there is inane babble.

Well, 90% of the shit I say in real life is inane babble.
Troll? Shit, at least each one of your posts provides for a laugh.
That particular post really made me laugh out loud. Warcraft + Fleshlight. :lol
I mean, who the fuck has trouble finding stuff to buy on amazon?

NoRéN

SnakeswithLasers said:
Hey jerks, check out Meg's and my new comic.

http://henryandtwiggy.blogspot.com/

It's good. Tell your friends. I'll buy you a waffle.

Although, maybe it's too cutesie for you guys. Whatever.
AWW!!!!
I go in a completely different direction and say 2,0,1,0.

The first one reminded me of someone in OT trying to use that word...ended up writing "self-defecating".

Marvie_3

Banned
Anybody have a recommendation for something to mix vodka with? I never drink the stuff but I have a whole bottle that's been sitting here foever and I just want to get rid of it.

NoRéN

Marvie_3 said:
Anybody have a recommendation for something to mix vodka with? I never drink the stuff but I have a whole bottle that's been sitting here foever and I just want to get rid of it.
orange juice.
lemon soda(squirt, 7up)
make a white russian
CRANBERRY JUICE

what kind is it?

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
A friend who never drinks likes Vodka and Coke. Soooo yeah. Coke? OJ? Pretty much anything really

NoRéN said:
AWW!!!!
I go in a completely different direction and say 2,0,1,0.

The first one reminded me of someone in OT trying to use that word...ended up writing "self-defecating".
Thanks dude!

Now I know you aren't a cocksucker like the rest of these boneheads.

I love you guys <3

And Marv, try anti-freeze, you sick fuck.

Or white russians, those things are like candy.

Cranberry juice is reaaaaal easy to drink with vodka. Or should that be vice versa?

NoRéN

SnakeswithLasers said:
Thanks dude!

Now I know you aren't a cocksucker like the rest of these boneheads.

I love you guys <3

And Marv, try anti-freeze, you sick fuck.

Or white russians, those things are like candy.

Cranberry juice is reaaaaal easy to drink with vodka. Or should that be vice versa?
:lol Fucken cocksuckers!
You are welcome.

Yeah, cranberry juice makes drinking vodka much easier. Even more so if you're drinking the cheap vodka that are a stones throw away from being rubbing alcohol.

Marvie_3

Banned
NoRéN said:
Yeah, cranberry juice makes drinking vodka much easier. Even more so if you're drinking the cheap vodka that are a stones throw away from being rubbing alcohol.
That's pretty much what this shit is.

Nozdeuce

NoRéN said:
You drunk yet?

Hey, lazerbot. How did you know amazon sells fleshlights?
Was definitely in some thread recently, don't remember which or the context. Think he's innocent. This time.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Saw it on a Kotaku or Gizmodo post. That was where the Lich King thing came from.

don't let him lie to you.

the first one he had he had in is car as a flashlight for "car problems" but there were so many "car problems" his skin was pealing like a snake.

the second one he had he thought it would be cool to wear it on his hip at the mall like a light saber keep it full and fling it at people who gave him a dirty eye, and he thought it would save him from a zombie Apocalypse.

NoRéN

Hardyboy1224 said:

the first one he had he had in is car as a flashlight for "car problems" but there were so many "car problems" his skin was pealing like a snake.

the second one he had he thought it would be cool to wear it on his hip at the mall like a light saber keep it full and fling it at people who gave him a dirty eye, and he thought it would save him from a zombie Apocalypse.
I knew it!

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:

:lol :lol :lol

jesus christ......

:lol :lol :lol

Hardyboy1224 said:

:lol :lol I'm fucking dying here! :lol :lol

my secrets =(

Hardyboy1224 said:

:lol :lol :lol Fuck man, no really, this is the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Peeling like a snake......rofl!

NoRéN

SnakeswithLasers said:
:lol :lol :lol Fuck man, no really, this is the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Peeling like a snake......rofl!
I pictured a car driving down the freeway, passing a billboard with some hot girl with perfect breasts, then that car suddenly has the emergency lights on and pulls over.

Marvie_3

Banned
twitter.com/easportsnhl said:
# seeing some q's about glitch goals and exploits asking what we've done to address this.

# there'll be an upcoming blog about what we've done with the goalie to make him more human/less robotic and also to take away 'always goals'

# also,hardcore community guys came in to find glitches/exploits while we still had time to make fixes.all the glitches from 10 were tried.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Great. You'll be even more useless.
Why? Fewer "always" goals more goals based on stats? Sooo wtf else is my 97/98 gonna do then besides score?

Nozdeuce

Borderlands dlc will be on sale sometime later today, don't think the price has been updated yet.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I bought Starcraft 2. =(
I wish Blizzard made games I like. Fucking Animal House reference in the SC2 what faction are you quiz.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
My laptop can't really even run it. I played the beta and for it to run smoothly, it looks like a bunch of untextured muddy purple polygons.

Oh well.
...enjoy?

Top Bottom