• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 15 Boycotters (NHL 14 EASHL)

Good games tonight fellas.

I think I'm starting to get a grip on things. Still make lots of mistakes but not as bad as the first night haha
Playing defenseman is rough, it takes a lot of EASHL experience and hard lessons to figure out how to deal with everything.

he's a Pens fan, cut him some slack
Yea I didn't even notice that, that means we can be friends

Nah, not gonna buy a console, game and live just to play. I'll suffer another year of no hockey and play fifa instead.
If you are interested in FIFA clubs I play with a good bunch of guys from GAF that would welcome you aboard.

Antti

7- I play a 100% finesse defenseman build (OFD). Defensively I only put points into Stick Check, Defensive Awareness and Discipline. This allows me to use poke check and stick lift whenever I want without repercussions as long as I am not behind the puckhandler. For offense you can postively affect the game most with accurate stretch passes to our forwards so allocate most of your points into passing and offensive awareness.

Tip: Discipline only affects elbowing calls, so the points there would be better spent elsewhere.

Stat!

Tip: Discipline only affects elbowing calls, so the points there would be better spent elsewhere.

I did not know that. Thanks.

I feel like a few stats are kinda useless. Discipline and fighting (and faceoffs if you aren't a centre).

How important is durability?

I did not know that. Thanks.

I feel like a few stats are kinda useless. Discipline and fighting (and faceoffs if you aren't a centre).

How important is durability?

doesn't seem to do anything for me

faceoffs are important for RW too since we take FOs if (when) Marvie high sticks someone.

Marvie_3

Banned
doesn't seem to do anything for me

faceoffs are important for RW too since we take FOs if (when) Marvie high sticks someone.
KULSZPU.gif

Should check the PIM numbers.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have the highest shooting percentage of the club atm

SUCK IT WSOX

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
i'll be on later tonight, maybe 2-3 hours from now, depending on when I can get off work....

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
sorry for bailing early, wicked head cold, also i'm terrible at paying attention to things :(

That was fun though, glad to see my skills haven't diminished and i can still manage to miss wide open nets.

Top Bottom