• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 15 Boycotters (NHL 14 EASHL)

Stat!

Fuck that last game.

I wasn't there for that but I thought we played well before. We won a championship after all and played some pretty good teams.

That being said, what was up with the penalties last night? I don't normally think the calls were bad but you got called for a hit that was against a guy with the puck, open ice, and you were just standing there. Coupled with Vis getting a double minor high stick, and a few more terrible calls against you, we had some bad luck regarding penalties. .

Marvie_3

Banned
I wasn't there for that but I thought we played well before. We won a championship after all and played some pretty good teams.

That being said, what was up with the penalties last night? I don't normally think the calls were bad but you got called for a hit that was against a guy with the puck, open ice, and you were just standing there. Coupled with Vis getting a double minor high stick, and a few more terrible calls against you, we had some bad luck regarding penalties. .
I got called for some clean checks. For some reason I was able to blast people, but i was getting called on it.

We did play well for the most part but in the last game, it was one of those things where the ice tilt is way out of wack for one team. They were still a good team but they were getting everything going for them. bounces, loose pucks, poke check/stick lift success. etc.

Yea good stuff last night. We had a nice little run then the competition got better and we struggled to get things going in the last couple games. Good to finally play with Hardy again too.

I probably won't be on again until Sunday or Monday.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yea good stuff last night. We had a nice little run then the competition got better and we struggled to get things going in the last couple games. Good to finally play with Hardy again too.

I probably won't be on again until Sunday or Monday.

i1ss0myz7L5lh.gif

Stat!

That's good. The only time people play is when you play.

To be fair, I was going to play last night with you and Noz but it was my dad's birthday and I was hoping to be back before then.

So apologies cause I did try to make it last night!

Top Bottom