• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 15 Boycotters (NHL 14 EASHL)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
They'll adopt the Ubisoft model and add climbable spots in the arena to unlock new playmodes and coloured skates.

My brother bought it for me for Christmas

I havent played it much, maybe 5 games against the CPU. Out of the box its terrible although the commentary is a lot better than the demo and is passable.

I got some sliders off Operation Sports that help with some areas (passing and game speed most notably) but the goalies are beyond broken and the A.I. on both sides is bad. EASHL would probably be worse than 14 if it was in the game mainly because of the goalies. Stay away.

Marvie_3

Banned
My brother bought it for me for Christmas

I havent played it much, maybe 5 games against the CPU. Out of the box its terrible although the commentary is a lot better than the demo and is passable.

I got some sliders off Operation Sports that help with some areas (passing and game speed most notably) but the goalies are beyond broken and the A.I. on both sides is bad. EASHL would probably be worse than 14 if it was in the game mainly because of the goalies. Stay away.
Thats the oldest excuse in the book.

You guys still playing NHL14 EASHL?.. I can't take the pressure of not playing, it's terrible

We havent played in like 2-3 months.

It was pretty much just me, Marv and Aces keeping it alive.

I still have the game if u fine gentlemen ever want to play again...

zsswimmer

I have still have NHL 14 and my xbox as well. And also I didn't realize the server was a 24/7 locker one lol, that shit gets old after two rounds of just spamming explosive weaponry. Good for getting new gear though coupled with the 200% bonus exp :)

Have to agree with Delryk, didn't realize how much it would suck not to play some NHL with the gang :'(

zsswimmer

I'll be on sometime this weekend. Could be tomorrow night as I'm going to a hockey game and that usually gets me in the mood to whoop some virtual hockey ass.

zsswimmer

So whats everyone up to? We getting it down for NHL 16 or what? lol

At least Bloodborne is keeping me from being too bored...

Marvie_3

Banned
Pls respond

icrYXQGPLEES2.gif

Stat!

So whats everyone up to? We getting it down for NHL 16 or what? lol

At least Bloodborne is keeping me from being too bored...

Playing Bloodborne as well. Mixing it up with Battlefield Hardline, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, and
NHL 15

If EASHL Comes to 16, I'll pick it up. If it doesn't, we all know that I'm EA's bitch anyways.

zsswimmer

Playing Bloodborne as well. Mixing it up with Battlefield Hardline, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, and
NHL 15

If EASHL Comes to 16, I'll pick it up. If it doesn't, we all know that I'm EA's bitch anyways.

Rebirth is pretty addictive

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Swim, if you're bored and want to play something bad, janky, and unsatisfying, just play Destiny!

I'd be down for NHL though, whatever console works for me

zsswimmer

Swim, if you're bored and want to play something bad, janky, and unsatisfying, just play Destiny!

I'd be down for NHL though, whatever console works for me
Ha, I played the alpha and beta but its just not the type of game for me. Just seemed like the grind was the game. Im selling my 360 soon so the next nhl will have to be on the ps4

Agreed. Still play it pretty much everyday since launch and will be picking up Afterbirth.

WiiU version Noz?
Afterbirth? Havent heard about it :eek:

Ive got a good bit of hours on the ps4 and about 25 hours on the PC.

Stat!

Ha, I played the alpha and beta but its just not the type of game for me. Just seemed like the grind was the game. Im selling my 360 soon so the next nhl will have to be on the ps4

Afterbirth? Havent heard about it :eek:

Ive got a good bit of hours on the ps4 and about 25 hours on the PC.

Afterbirth is the expansion to Rebirth coming out this summer. More items, more floors, more transformations, more synergies.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
WiiU version Noz?
definitely, i can draw out my sick danglez

You're a ps4. Yeah I didn't care for the beta either but found the whole thing so fascinatingly unimpressive I just had to be in on the ground floor.

zsswimmer

What a fucking terrible name for DLC. Gross.

Well the entire game is based on shock type of environment. You shoot giant turd piles to gain gold or potential items, and Im sure its done in an ironic sense of just shooting stuff for the small chance of an item.

Anyways Afterbirth reminded me of
tumblr_ly7v2gMItx1rny3vmo1_500.jpg

Stat!

Full NHL 16 feature reveal on May 19th. Also, all the people who attended the community event are allowed to be fully transparent about what happened so lots of impressions.

Quite a bit different from last year "lets wait 2 weeks ahead of launch"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So they're going to announce all the modes they're leaving out this far in advance?

"Introduction of a brand new mode: EASHL! Not available in previous versions!*"

*By versions we mean only NHL15, but on multiple platforms. Praise us!

Stat!

So they're going to announce all the modes they're leaving out this far in advance?

Don't be ridiculous Marv, some of the modes they'll remain coy on until a week before release.

"Introduction of a brand new mode: EASHL! Not available in previous versions!*"

*By versions we mean only NHL15, but on multiple platforms. Praise us!
A couple of the mods have confirmed EASHL too though so we have that.

Yes I am completely aware of my poor reputation in the newspaper industry and am working to rectify that. My various retirements and comebacks were apparently too boring to keep covering for reporters...

On a side note I played OTP in NHL15 for the first time with Aces a few days ago and lets just say NHL16 will need to be much improved to prevent another early retirement from me.

If EASHL is in (which looks like will be confirmed this week)im looking forward to linking up with you guys again in October for some chel.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yo Viz/swim/dinoschuey, apparently defense isn't broken in these games and you guys just suck and it's not the game's fault either. Sorry dudes.

Top Bottom