• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

El_Six

Neo Member
Haven't posted in a while but here are this months pick up

P1100257.jpg

Upgraded my HD65 now I have the HD20 beautiful picture.

P1100259.jpg

Expensive gaming month Call of Duty Prestige edition and also B2G1 at Gamestop.

P1100258.jpg

My First stick...had some buddies who always play and they got me hooked on using a stick now I love it:D

Also picked up Killing Floor and Shattered Horizons on Steam. :D

eufoyq.jpg

I only bought the download when it was released, but recently he started doing a holiday thing for 2 for $20, or 1 for $10 if you'd already purchased it. Not only that, but they're all personally signed. Still a great album, and now I have an easy christmas present for someone :D

Semi-related, does anyone have any idea why Tinypic is stuck on Swedish for me? It's not big deal, I can still navigate, but all the text is in swedish, even when in the user options it has my language set to English. Probably something odd on my side, since until recently Facebook for a while thought I was Swedish as well.

Fularu

Banned
This is my first time in those threads, so I restricted myself to the past three months. I hope I'm not out of bounds for doing it :)

First pick up is this amazing Amiga 1000 and Amiga 2000 HD combo I got in montreal 3 weeks ago. They both work perfectly fine and I've been enjoying good old amiga bliss since then!

DSC_0001_up.jpg

Then this showed up today! Now I need to get a good VGA box (found some) and a good 19" CRT monitor and I'll be set!

DSC_0025_up.jpg

Since then, I've already inserted a 20gb HDD and my good old Blizzard IV accelerator card :) Can't wait to test it out properly this week end! Now to find an amiga 500 (not plus), an Amiga 600 and an Amiga 4000/040 and I'll be set as far as the amiga goes. Still unable to get a decently working Atari 520 st though :(

now for some games/movies

DSC_0002_up.jpg

DSC_0003_up.jpg

DSC_0004_up.jpg

DSC_0005_up.jpg

DSC_0006_up.jpg

DSC_0026_up.jpg

DSC_0027_up.jpg

My father gave me this while in France, visiting my parents! I love it!

DSC_0010_up.jpg

Hope that wasn't too much!

Korez

For this November.

23wr954.jpg

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - € 20

2h3ybzq.jpg

Panasonic TX-L32U10E - € 0 with a SKY Italy promotion

w03ep.jpg

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition - € 2,24
Left 4 Dead 2 - € 21,37
Star Wars: KOTOR - € 2,24