• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

WEGGLES

Wormdundee said:
I guess you're not familiar with Gouken's pickup posts :D

It's probably around 3000 for 2 of them
I guess not :lol

I knew they'd be pricey, but seeing one posted in a pickup thread, and someone got two I thought "Maybe they've reaaaally come down....?"
:lol

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Stuff from last month:

NUtO3.jpg
fZuDB.jpg

8Bcta.jpg
5G6BE.jpg

fEBBO.jpg
T7Q7E.jpg

VDJIT.jpg

nny

LethaL ImpuLse said:
Damn, nice job on the Nils album pickup! Been obsessed with all his albums recently, they're fantastic.

Thanks! And the nicest thing is that I got the album at one of his concerts and got to meet him )

Gagaman

Got this last month, new pretty cheap camcorder.
1tof49.jpg

Three sealed Dreamcast (though not for long, they were opened after this pic was taken). Plus Plum, Tako No Marine and Pro Yakyu Team De Asobu.
501rnd.jpg

And a bunch of stuff I bought at MCM Expo this weekend..
seopx1.jpg

dentoomw

Friend is cleaning out his old attic, had a bunch of old games he didn't want anymore so he gave them to me :D

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

All complete inside. Not sure if some of the 3.5 diskette games still work but I'll find out soon enough I suppose.

isny

napkin dispenser
More goodness! (Mostly everything I'm posting was bought last month and only now arriving)

B&TB, Sidewinder, and Metroid other M, all from various Amazon.com sales =)

whfkk.jpg

dentoomw said:
Friend is cleaning out his old attic, had a bunch of old games he didn't want anymore so he gave them to me :D
Incredible haul, you've got a number of true classics there and most of them are worth a pretty penny if complete. I'm envious.

seady said:
So pretty! Too bad I already have one from MonHunt Tri... no reason for another one.

The gold classic controller pro has a matte gold finish which is great because the controller won't look that dirty after a long game session. That was enough for me to get the bundle, plus its GOLD!

_dementia said:
That's pretty cool. Is it 1/6 scale?
Excellent question! I believe the answer is "yes," but I'm at work and can't check out the packaging.

What's even cooler about this statue is that I can replace both of his arms so that the Chief is dual-wielding two SMGs. In addition to that awesomeness, I can swap out the hands with the previous Master Chief ArtFX statue, thus giving either statue the ability to hold the assault rifle, two SMGs, an energy sword, or two magnums (and some combinations of each). :D

Sadly, Kotobukiya ended the line before they were able to produce a Cortana and Mongoose (complete with two spartans on it) statue. :(

LiK

Yep, its 1/6 scale. I have one too. Awesome statue. There are also other colors and weapons but they're gone.

Yes Boss!

Bridge on the River Kwai for Lean hotness. Columbia done right by this disc. Sex.

22194408.jpg

Vanquish for Platinum love. Could not figure out which system to get it for but achievements and the better 360 controller won out.

6cf9ee29.jpg

Yesterday I got a free 33cl Leffe glass from a german lady at the supermarket here as a nice friendly gesture. Tonight , I'm filling it up.

96caa4ee.jpg

Tokubetsu

cU9hb.jpg

Gangrene (The Alchemist x Oh No) "Sawblade EP." Signed, vinyl only release. Four tracks that won't be on the album later this month.

Leonsito

dentoomw said:

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

All complete inside. Not sure if some of the 3.5 diskette games still work but I'll find out soon enough I suppose.

Wow, pickup of the year!

ymmv

Banned
I got a lot of stuff in October. I hope November will be kinder to my wallet ...

dg17rp.jpg

2v8kd1y.jpg

(Incredibly pleased with the Harold Lloyd box - About 30 movies and incredibly cheap for what you get.)

2cxj5lf.jpg

(I got the Move controllers and Sport Champions actually in mid September, everything else in October. Still waiting for Vanquish - no thanks to Zavvi)

6hnp4z.jpg

122ymnk.jpg

2pt3v9g.jpg

2vbvihx.jpg

(I want to brush up my French so I bought these in French instead of Dutch)

4i07cz.jpg

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Very smooth -- I rotated it in a 360, (hurr) it has a nice "clicky" sensation. It's kinda hard to describe, but works well with BlazeBlue and KoF XII. It's questionable if it's worth $65, but I spent ~52, so at the price point, I'd say it's worth it.

The feel/texture is good, and the thumbsticks are good so far, but I need more intimate time with them.

overall: 4/5 DrFunks

Naka

Sorry for the iPhone pics. I was too excited to get it out of the box to grab my real camera. Anyway, Fry's had a crazy sale on the Sony XBR52HX909 for 2399 that I couldn't pass up. I went from a 6 year old 46" Samsung DLP to this. Needless to say I'm very excited.

5144005633_19a67112c1_b.jpg

5144011617_a6d99397fe_b.jpg

5144016573_ba815e927c_b.jpg

Salsa

Digital-Hero said:
Club Nintendo 2010 Reward

Super Mario Figurine

http://i51.tinypic.com/2nhizno.jpg[/ IMG]

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/nda97q.jpg[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

great now i need to own this

Top Bottom