• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Well has the SC2 Collectors behind it, so it's pretty big.

And what would it be in scale to?

Sorry my camera sucks.

I put a quarter on the box.

4fzp79.jpg

VOOK said:
Well has the SC2 Collectors behind it, so it's pretty big.

And what would it be in scale to?

It's not that big. The base is only slightly larger than a drink coaster. Looks cool though.

Digital-Hero said:
Sorry my camera sucks.

I put a quarter on the box.

4fzp79.jpg

It's not that big. The base is only slightly larger than a drink coaster. Looks cool though.

I love the box! Was it in another shipping box?

Spike said:
May I ask, how was it shipped? Priority, or regular mail?

Looks like regular mail. I live in Redmond, WA (Home of Nintendo of America) so it was like a day after I got the e-mail saying it shipped.

Efrendal

November2010Pickups1.jpg

I didn't get Fable 3 until this tuesday because of a postal strike (argh!) and Sports Champions has been out of stock everywhere for a long time but finally managed to get a copy.

wwdx88.jpg

The Bayonetta guide was a lucky find, they are out of stock everywhere but my local store had one lying upstairs on a dusty shelf. Fable III Collector's Edition Guide should be included in the picture but it has been "With the courier for delivery" for 3 days now....

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
MidnightRider said:
Played any FPS's with it yet? How do the new sticks feel?

I've played New Vegas with it, and it plays smoothly, so far. The thumb impressions aren't too different from the original (minus the bumps), but the range of motion feels a bit smoother.

Asparagus

dentoomw said:
Friend is cleaning out his old attic, had a bunch of old games he didn't want anymore so he gave them to me :D

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

All complete inside. Not sure if some of the 3.5 diskette games still work but I'll find out soon enough I suppose.

Awesome friend.

Kuran

Banned
dentoomw said:
Friend is cleaning out his old attic, had a bunch of old games he didn't want anymore so he gave them to me :D

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

All complete inside. Not sure if some of the 3.5 diskette games still work but I'll find out soon enough I suppose.

That is amazing. Hug your friend.

BTW, I am sure that bundle will fetch upwards of 600 USD... he does not like monies?

Some Japanese DOA3 books.
5147164067_77a267fca6_z.jpg

MidnightRider said:
Played any FPS's with it yet? How do the new sticks feel?
No one asked me how it is. ;-;

I played some MW2 and I do like the new sticks. They feel really odd at first but the area where your thumbs go is deeper and the edge is sharper so I think it's a bit more precise. It does take some getting used to after five years of using the regular analog sticks. My biggest gripe with the controller is that while the controller is a much nicer matte that stays in your hands better, the black thing on the bottom is glossy and when you're really gripping the controller during a decent play session. I don't understand the reasoning behind that design decision.

P.S. You guys missed out at getting the new controller/charge kit bundle at $48 last week and $49 earlier this week. That's a tiny bit less than MSRP of the standard controllers.

P.P.S. To make something plural you add "s" or "es." In the case of FPS, it should be FPSes.

JEKKI

2ng8nj7.jpg

a box!!

2lvh79w.jpg

with a wax seal in a shape of a baby Lavos...

4rtkkn.jpg

jseweo.jpg

with Masa's bravery... and Mune's brains... we're unstoppable!!

2ephibp.jpg

vh5esy.jpg

element

LiK said:
where do you work now?
Moved back home to Seattle and working a non-gaming contract gig. Working with good people. Sadly it didn't work at Irrational.

Here are some of my pickups

zxmxld.jpg

126b5vb.jpg

Sony 46" KDL-46V5100. Got it for $500.

mbpzyf.jpg

Canon 60D

Kuran said:
That is amazing. Hug your friend.

BTW, I am sure that bundle will fetch upwards of 600 USD... he does not like monies?

Are you serious? I have a ton of those games in a box in my garage. I thought old PC games went for .99 a piece most times.

Yes Boss!

PalaceBrother said:
Are you serious? I have a ton of those games in a box in my garage. I thought old PC games went for .99 a piece most times.
If complete there are a ton of collectors out there for PC games (especially in europe). A year back my brother sold a complete and mint M.U.L.E. that he found for about $100.

Top Bottom