• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

I've been meaning to post this for a while =]
Photo-0181.jpg

IMG_0256-1.jpg

IMG_0269-1.jpg

And not pictured: NBA 2K11, Dead Rising 2, and Fall Out New Vegas from Amazon B2G1. I planned on waiting on these ones but my sister wanted 2K11.

Oh and congrats to the new PSPGo owners, it's awesome I love mine.

ZZMitch

New Keyboard-
IMG_20101107_183452.jpg

New Monitor and Game (Frontlines: Fuel of War)
IMG_20101107_183435.jpg

And...

New PC :D
IMG_20101107_183506.jpg

The difference between this is the Mac Mini I used to be gaming on in bootcamp is night and day. So worth it, even if I had to sell my Xbox 360 and PS3.

LiK

ArchAngel said:
Don't buy it if you just like their recent Songs (which are really good since 2 years). The BluRay was released in 2007 and is showing a concert from 2006. It was a time when their songs were REALLY boring and shitty. Just bought it to remember these days ...

Shuffle version means that everyone is singing songs from other members and not their own ones like in the normal version.

The picture quality is good on a TV. 1080i@60fps and I read about a constant 40Mbps bitrate.

I captured a pic: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/900/akb48.png

This is the worst concert I've seen in a long time ^^
I want an actual Blu with them :(

oh, i'm new to them so i have no idea. sucks that its not good. kinda weird that its the only Blu released by them so far. i see a lot of DVDs available but no other Blu. thanks for the impressions and screencap

Borman said:
Win. I picked up Hot Shots Golf 2, GTA Chinatown Wars (which was unplayable on my 1000's screen), and Harvest Moon, in addition to a few Minis and PS1 games that I bought on my PS3 previously / PSPlus

Great pick up. That and Hot Shots Tennis Portable are some of the most fun I've had with the PSP.

kamspy

ZZMitch said:
New Keyboard-

I've got the same one. So far so good. I like the small frame with the full sized keys (I leave the wrist rest off).

I'm not a big fan of the slim laptop esque keys on most smaller keyboards, and I don't like big huge plasticy big keyboards. That one is a good mix for me. Hopefully it lasts a while.

Borman

AranhaHunter said:
Great pick up. That and Hot Shots Tennis Portable are some of the most fun I've had with the PSP.

I loved the first one, picked it up at the Japanese PSP launch.

SalsaShark said:
Screen was so damn blurry it hurt my eyes. Most games are perfectly fine on the 1000, but GTA just made me dizzy.

Salsa

Borman said:
Screen was so damn blurry it hurt my eyes. Most games are perfectly fine on the 1000, but GTA just made me dizzy.

Bummer. Wonder if ill have issues on a 2k model.

ibu

SalsaShark said:
Bummer. Wonder if ill have issues on a 2k model.
I have it, it's fine on the 2k screen. I originally bought it for the Go but got rid whilst the price was still high... Will rebuy go when it drops another £50... So in about 4-5months.

B.K.

5HTug.jpg

I wasn't planning to get anything besides that XL today, but I found White Knight Chronicles for $20, so I decided to get it. They had Nier and Muramasa for $20 each too, but I didn't want to spend that much today. Maybe next time.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Gloomfire said:
That keyboard is the Saitek Cyborg, right?

It's the Saitek Cyborg v5

It looks almost identical to the original Saitek Eclipse which was a very good keyboard.

ZZMitch said:
New Keyboard-
IMG_20101107_183452.jpg

Can you tell me if the wrist rest on this keyboard is extendible like on the old Eclipse?

ZZMitch

lowrider007 said:
Can you tell me if the wrist rest on this keyboard is extendible like on the old Eclipse?

No, it is just a piece of plastic that can be added or removed from the keyboard. I don't know exactly what you mean by extendible sorry. :D

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
ZZMitch said:
No, it is just a piece of plastic that can be added or removed from the keyboard. I don't know exactly what you mean by extendible sorry. :D

Like this,

DSCF2918.jpg

That is my current keyboard, the Saitek Eclipse, the best keyboard I've ever used but it's getting a bit old and worn now, was hoping that the Cyborg v5 would have the same adjustable wrist rest, strange how they create a keyboard practically identical to an older model but miss out quite a useful feature.

glaurung

edgefusion said:
Why is your cover black? Mine is blue. What colour is the text inside?
Could be because it is the second revised edition of the book. I did not check the text on the inside cover.

Yes Boss!

Picked up another Ex-SE. My absolute favorite, favorite stick ever made. Made sure I've got an extra before they disappear. Got this one specifically for the XBLA release of Guwange since that is not a retail release.

3ea79426.jpg

Also, very late to the party for SSFIV. Finally got it for 360. Have the PS3 version but never got around to playing it yet since I don't have a PS3 stick with me currently. Excited to get back playing!

317b5466.jpg

sn0zc0r3

Neo Member
DrFunk said:
Canadian version. Works with ATT 3G:

IMG_0297.jpg
Oh snap. Just to make sure, that's basically the G2 with ATT 3G bands yeah? Where did you pick it up from and, if you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you?

Yes Boss!

MidnightRider said:
Been thinking about getting the XL but figured I would wait till I got my Micro in and see how much I will actually play a handheld
The Micro will be glued to your hands dor weeks!

lolmark

Replaced my old text and talk phone with the G2.

Hori's new RAP Travel Bag...

... Great for carrying a VLX

Mad Catz Pink Bezel and Dust Washer.

ZZMitch

lowrider007 said:
Like this,

That is my current keyboard, the Saitek Eclipse, the best keyboard I've ever used but it's getting a bit old and worn now, was hoping that the Cyborg v5 would have the same adjustable wrist rest, strange how they create a keyboard practically identical to an older model but miss out quite a useful feature.

Ooh yeah, it is! I didn't even know it could do that... thanks :lol

Wow, that helps a lot with the way I have it set up currently.

d0c_zaius

Yes Boss! said:
Picked up another Ex-SE. My absolute favorite, favorite stick ever made. Made sure I've got an extra before they disappear.

Not to sidetrack but I'm wondering why you like it more than the VLX premium?

h3ro

d0c_zaius said:
Not to sidetrack but I'm wondering why you like it more than the VLX premium?

EX-SE has Seimitsu parts which are usually the favored parts for Shmups like the one YB mentioned opposed to the Sanwa stocked VLX.

Top Bottom