• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

Wazzim

Banned
Protocol Snow said:
8SbVB.jpg

SNSD ftw!
Nice, wanted to order some albums myself but don't know how to explain liking that to my mom (who picks up 99% of my orders).
Don't know "The music is really nice....really!" will work with those chicks on the cover.:lol

test_account

XP-39C²
I got this in the mail today :) I was hoping to get in on Monday, but i was lucky and got it today instead =) I guess that the place where i ordered it from thought that it would take a longer time to ship the game to me than it actually took, or that the postal system worked faster than normal :)

1zmee5y.jpg

Flek

Banned
Wazzim said:
Nice, wanted to order some albums myself but don't know how to explain liking that to my mom (who picks up 99% of my orders).
Don't know "The music is really nice....really!" will work with those chicks on the cover.:lol

uh? Whats wrong with them? What is there to explain? Hey mom bought some pop music … thats it.

hayguyz

Banned
Wazzim said:
Are you 12?

Manp

4ImPI.jpg

- God Of War: Ghost of Sparta (already finished it... more of the same GOW, so this means it's simply awesome)
- Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (with the crappy Wii Zapper not pictured)

dK2OL.jpg

- Back to the Future Trilogy on blu-ray (absolutely great box set)

:)

Wazzim

Banned
Desi said:
maybe he was gonna order this one.

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr125/malvadonum2/DSC_0319.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]:lol But that's another group I think.

[QUOTE=hayguyz]Are you 12?[/QUOTE]
Yeah...yeah I am, so please stop sending those weird emails before I report you.

Gouken

Banned
HTC Desire HD Android, 4.3" 1Ghz snapdragon.....it's basically the none American version of the Spring EVO 4G

photo-21.jpg

outsidah

Gouken said:
HTC Desire HD Android, 4.3" 1Ghz snapdragon.....it's basically the none American version of the Spring EVO 4G

Except it doesn't have AT&T compatible 3G bands $*#)#*(#$@@#$*$#)($#@*)(#$*()$#@

Love that phone.

LiK

ArchAngel said:

whoa, they have a Blu out? i checked reviews and it seems the PQ is great. might get this. learned about them from the 8-4 Play podcast :lol

what's the diff between Shuffle and normal version?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Most recent pick-ups:

zk1uv7.jpg

Ys: The Oath in Felghana and Superior Box Art Heavy Rain

ArchAngel

LiK said:
whoa, they have a Blu out? i checked reviews and it seems the PQ is great. might get this. learned about them from the 8-4 Play podcast :lol

what's the diff between Shuffle and normal version?

Don't buy it if you just like their recent Songs (which are really good since 2 years). The BluRay was released in 2007 and is showing a concert from 2006. It was a time when their songs were REALLY boring and shitty. Just bought it to remember these days ...

Shuffle version means that everyone is singing songs from other members and not their own ones like in the normal version.

The picture quality is good on a TV. 1080i@60fps and I read about a constant 40Mbps bitrate.

I captured a pic: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/900/akb48.png

This is the worst concert I've seen in a long time ^^
I want an actual Blu with them :(

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Leshita said:
May I ask where you picked up the Asian version of Heavy Rain and for how much?

My dad picked it up in Singapore, no idea how much it costs though (guessing it's $45~50).

dentoomw

Kuran said:
That is amazing. Hug your friend.

BTW, I am sure that bundle will fetch upwards of 600 USD... he does not like monies?

First thing I asked him was how much he'd want for all of it. He just shrugged and said I could take em. I wasn't gonna argue with that offer :p

Yes Boss!

A bit to the late to the party...picked up Bayonetta for 360. Wasn't around for the stateside release earlier this year. I've had the PS3 version since last year but never got around to playing it. Gonna give it a go on the MS system.

e5a1a4f8.jpg

Variable

~Kinggi~ said:
Their expressions make them all look like they are waiting to be raped.

About on par for Japanese culture

WTF!? That is not a cool thing to say. Rape is not funny, nor does any woman ever "look like they are waiting to be raped".

Roxas

Variable said:
WTF!? That is not a cool thing to say. Rape is not funny, nor does any woman ever "look like they are waiting to be raped".
:lol

I saw it before the edit. Calm down bud, did he shame your honor or something?

Variable

Roxas said:
:lol

I saw it before the edit. Calm down bud, did he shame your honor or something?

Nope, but do you know someone who has been raped in real life? Yes I am personally offended by the comment.

Variable said:
Nope, but do you know someone who has been raped in real life? Yes I am personally offended by the comment.

Nothing is off limits when it comes to comedy. Now whether his comment was that funny is another story but all you have to do is block his future postings so you can mitigate your being offended.

rvy

Banned
Variable said:
:lol :lol

I can't stop laughing, Jesus Christ.

Yes Boss!

^^^^^

Fricken' awesome. Best handheld hardware ever. Even edges out the Micro in my eyes. Enjoy! GAF really hates it, but just ignore as they don't own it and just bitch about it.

filipe

moop2000 said:
Nothing is off limits when it comes to comedy. Now whether his comment was that funny is another story but all you have to do is block his future postings so you can mitigate your being offended.

Agreed completely. If you're offended, life. I'm sure there's a lot of shit that doesn't offend you that would offend others.

whatsinaname said:
I already broke one of the legs of the chair. Will have to get some superglue to fix it. :(

I told you not to hold pretend bar fights with your Professor Layton dolls. Now you see what happens.

Borman

Pietepiet said:
Me too! High five!

Win. I picked up Hot Shots Golf 2, GTA Chinatown Wars (which was unplayable on my 1000's screen), and Harvest Moon, in addition to a few Minis and PS1 games that I bought on my PS3 previously / PSPlus

Top Bottom