• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Boss!

Such an ugly color pink, I had to buy it:

ce4df1d5.jpg

Plasmid

I finally got my wall decorated.

1807f6f417aa11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

All the blu rays except for super 8 were 5.00 each at walmart, spent a total of 90 on what would have been 115 or so. very happy. :)

be90d1c817cb11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

jJgLj.jpg

Really starting to fall in love with Kieslowski. I wish more of his movies were readily available and translated in English. And thank you Amazon for TitS. I did my part again (bought the PSN version a while ago), Xseed, now I will patiently await the second part :)

some black friday pick ups, didn't save much but just couldn't wait anymore to get them either.

n0a4V.jpg

Not shown is a new dsi and dragon quest 6 and dragonball z attack of the saiyans.....

Soi-Fong

Got BF3 PC LE for 30 bucks at Frys so I'm a happy camper. Saved 45 bucks since I was planning on getting Back to Karkand too. Hoping to post in the December thread of my new computer build for BF3!

AV7F1531.jpg

Picked up a Japanese PS2 for NiGHTS and Vib Ribbon, I'd love some game suggestions from you guys. Also found a Duo-R for a decent price, eventually I'd like to find a Super CD-ROM2 attachment for my Core Grafx II but this will do for now. I've pretty much completed my console collection at this point, all I really need is a Virtual Boy and MAYBE a Neo Geo CDZ.

rVmSE.jpg
yfGLk.jpg

Excellent pickups. As for import PS2 games, I suggest Earth Defense Force 2. Still my favorite in the series.

zethren

Banned
Kirby - was a birthday gift from my gf, can't wait to do some co-op in it. :)
Zelda - just picked up my preorder today, played through 1st dungeon. Loving it.
Skyrim - Probably knocks Portal 2 away from my personal GOTY 2011.
Halo CEA - game looks great, a great excuse to replay one of my favorite games ever.
photo4-1.jpg

Skyrim CE Guide - also a birthday gift from my gf. Incredible tome.
photo2-1.jpg

Renewed my Gameinformer subscription, and picked up the Super 8 Blu-Ray/DVD combo for only $15.00 ($5 off coupon not shown...lol). Awesome movie.
photo3-1.jpg

A couple of artbooks I picked up during the Massive Black San Franciscio Concept Art Workshop I just got back from. Both books are by Steambot studios, makers of badass art and what not (they did conceptual art for Tron Legacy the movie, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Brink, etc. Awesome guys too, super inspirational to listen to and watch work).
photo1-2.jpg

Danielsan

Just got some new books in the mail.
I normally don't buy hardcovers, but I love Murakami and the 1Q84 hardcovers just look so damn awesome.

KRShm.png

Yes Boss!

^^^^^^^^

I was at Fry's yesterday in Fremont and saw a bunch of those...took ALL my might not to buy another 3DS. Very sexy version.

(Incidentally, they had a ton of those Skyward/Wiimote bundles still on the shelf for anybody in the bay area who still needs one)

Asparagus

Jumping back into Warhammer, it feels even more expensive than before >.<
rr7NI.jpg

And some sale stuff and an adaptor for hooking up my laptop to the TV.
7TiOv.jpg

eXistor

I can finally post some new stuff! Zelda 3DS (my second one, the other one is blue) Rayman Origins CE, Lego Harry Potter year 5-7, and 2 posters, I have both twice.

/edit: apparently tinypic is now banned, so I'm gonna find a new place to upload.

rNXQC.jpg

mXAGP.jpg

UovQw.jpg

7IUOH.jpg

Yes Boss!

The packaging used to house that Dualshock is what's truly ugly.
Ha! It lools so damn cheap. Like a Walmart special. Whoever picks the official colors for the Dualshoxks in the US blows...they are all so damn terrible. There is a modern camo version that is just dreadfull!

For pick-ups, this just came in the mail. Thanks XSEED!

bbe8cde3.jpg

mhayze

got my Case in the mail

800D + Scythe 12 channel fan controller

and a Lian-Li 3x5.25 bay Fan Mount which fixes the biggest flaw of this cases airflow, I realize this case is made for water but its just so nice and I can't do fully custom loops atm the moment as its time consuming not only putting together and the maintenance and the costs are not so nice, I actually believe now this case will have superb airflow.

10 Fans total & an H100 in the case should be more then enough

6379493109_87cc299c31_z.jpg

Nice choice, I strongly considered this case before picking a Lian Li.

FStop7

Banned
*drools*

Enjoy man.

It weighs 70 pounds and it tried to kill me on the stairs.

I've been looking for an excuse to buy one ever since I saw this thread. But there was no reason... until I saw a demo of what it can do in Lightroom and Photoshop. Justifiable business purpose. That's what I keep telling myself, at least.

Acrylic7

Dun dun dun...

3Faxy.jpg

Im jelly.
I want that, my 21ux is awesome but it doesn't look as comfortable and adjustable as that thing (heavy as crap). The stand on it sucks.

also still surprised at no rotation stand, that seemed like a no brainier to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom