• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Acrylic7

95gVRl.jpg

jealous as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Tess3ract

Banned
I forgot to take pictures of them when they came in, but I got this:

itJQK0rsyOIyq.png

iVHKAq81mem1H.png

idpVUWNSURrJI.png
(two sticks)

Also bought Project Eternity kickstarter:

ikO1GqCkFiyHM.png

Some booze to taste:

iFrJYhxzAzrIT.jpg

Got that gog Larian Bundle, even though I already own the first two on Impulse, and DKS on steam, I wanted the uncut ed and I love the studios

Also got a GOG copy of geneforge saga, because spiderweb games <3

ibpU9OmbSbiBlF.png

neoxdonut

Got these items at the PlayStation All-Stars Battle: L.A Beatdown event
vEVnM.jpg

xRWpe.jpg

Got the shirt below for winning a game on the big screen they had at the event
XSLkP.jpg

Signed by the game director.
G3DR4.jpg

Stooo

Neo Member
Big month for me, decided to jump ship. Dived in two feet first...

8121663058_4a99bc2aca.jpg

iPhone 4S. Coming from an HTC Desire HD, iOS is a revelation! Smooth OS and amazing apps. Battery life is at least 3x better too, I can surf the net and play games a lot and it'll still last all day.
I also picked up a white iPhone 4 8GB for my wife who promptly threw her Wildfire S in the bin!
I had considered a 5, but it was a lot more than I wanted to spend considering I also wanted this:

8121662530_fafed74dee.jpg

iPad 3rd Gen Refurb. I got it last week before the 4th Gen announcement but I'm not bothered. Refurb saving was £40 and it's immaculate. It replaces an MSI Wind netbook for browsing. The Cave shooters are just icing on the cake.

8121663930_ec16761d0f.jpg

2012 Macbook Air 13" 4GB/128GB Refurb. Never had a Mac before although I've been lusting after one for a few years. This replaces an ageing Dell Q6600 desktop. Refurb saving was £150 which is why I didn't specify an upgrade to 8GB on a new one!
I absolutely love everything about this machine and OSX ML. Such a big change from Windows 7 but I'm slowly learning.

I had considered waiting for the 13" Retina, but for the same price I got all of the above items!

8121648583_2127f31e96.jpg

iRig Stomp to go with my iPad. Great concept, not quite as awesome in practice but it's still good fun and essential for late night jamming (I work shifts and have a 2yo daughter).

smr00

Banned
it is here in southern california everywhere ive been to down here has it year round
I buy it year round in Tennessee

Although it seems the other 2 are holiday specific cereals, or at least it is in the stores i shop at. Doesn't bother me because i don't care for the other 2 but Count Chocula is banging.

Finally I have one of my own. Only one controller is new, though.

dsc01850xwsc5.jpg

I also picked up a second hand Xbox. Unfortunately, the controller seems to be broken (the left stick won't register being pushed to the right), and the DVD tray has a will of its own. I'll have to see if I can fix that and find a working controller.

dsc01851vkssx.jpg

Finally, some games.

dsc01854ias3b.jpg

dsc018552psk1.jpg

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
It's been quite the month.

:D

Sidenote: I'm extremely pleased with the Media Player. The first one we had dissapointed, but this one just works. Play's MKV's and (HQ)flac wonderfully.

Yes Boss!

For Halloween, Demon Front !
DSCF5635.jpg

Cool, makes me sad that there is something wrong with my PGM motherboard making the game unplayable for me.

Also, this just came in. Ordered a regular Espgaluda Kit but got a bare Espgaluda II board instead. Kinda bummer since I've got a few great copies of Espgaluda II for 360 already. Guess I'll try it out then resell it on shmups.

DSC00633.jpg

hipgnosis

3K4bP.jpg

Been wanting to play Abyss since it was released for the PS2, sadly it was never released in Europe :( Better late than never!

Also, this just came in. Ordered a regular Espgaluda Kit but got a bare Espgaluda II board instead. Kinda bummer since I've got a few great copies of Espgaluda II for 360 already. Guess I'll try it out then resell it on shmups.

DSC00633.jpg

Damn , where did you order it ?
I know Tops in Japan still sells new Galuda 1 kits but to send you a Galuda 2 bare board if you order a first version kit sucks .

jbueno

Cool, makes me sad that there is something wrong with my PGM motherboard making the game unplayable for me.

DSC00633.jpg

Hah, I wish I had that kind of problems man. Still sorry for your troubles of course, it would definitely suck being in a similar situation. PS2 Galuda 1 would have to suffice for me for the time being, such an excellent port.

Yes Boss!

Damn , where did you order it ?
I know Tops in Japan still sells new Galuda 1 kits but to send you a Galuda 2 bare board if you order a first version kit sucks .

Yeah, I had somebody field me the kit from Tops. Always wanted an Espgaluda. My Cave PCBs are kits and stuff that are not on 360...that is my buying policy. Too much trouble to send back. Paid about $500 and I think this Espgaluda board goes for around $400. I'm sure somebody on shmups will buy it. I'm gonna list it there today.

Hah, I wish I had that kind of problems man. Still sorry for your troubles of course, it would definitely suck being in a similar situation. PS2 Galuda 1 would have to suffice for me for the time being, such an excellent port.

PS2 Galuda is excellent. One of my favorites, that is why I want (and still want) that board.

Here's all the stuff I've purchased this month:

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.
52SYpl.jpg

Code of Princess.
u9pRxl.jpg

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward in both flavors.
zIt3kl.jpg

And something I got from a Kickstarter. That counts, right?
wLen6l.jpg

Haha, that's awesome. I actually know him (even mailed me a copy of the book when it first came out), but I haven't spoken to him in a while. I really should see how he's doing.

If i had known he did a KS, I would have chipped in just to support him.

Lol. What a crazy coincidence you saw my post.

New Wifi Kindle Paperwhite, a case, and Brandy's cd. The Kindle replaces my Kindle Keyboard w/ 3G. This thing is so much faster, sleeker, and the screen is amazing! Also Brandy's cd is amazing, everyone should go buy it.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Sega CD: Flashback, Heimdall
flashdall.jpg

Sega CD: AD&D: Eye of the Beholder, Sewer Shark (have a loose cd that came with the sega cd just wanted a boxed copy pretty hard to come by)
addsewershark.jpg

Saturn: Bug!
bug.jpg

Top Bottom