• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is Halo 4 out? Seriously?

Choc

Banned
I'll just sneak this onto the last post of the page...

8126639379_fcd6fa0d23_c.jpg

Woo!

I reckon its a press copy ;) He conveniently covered the bit that says 'Promotional - Not for Resale' generally in the bottom right hand corner ;)

also, media has had it for about a week now so its in the wild in the press hands.

can't wait until i am allowed to talk about it :|

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I reckon its a press copy ;) He conveniently covered the bit that says 'Promotional - Not for Resale' generally in the bottom right hand corner ;)

also, media has had it for about a week now so its in the wild in the press hands.

can't wait until i am allowed to talk about it :|

I know that feel. November 1st will be a great day.

317871_10151209781214043_1596175654_n.jpg

Finally got it. Can't read of lick of Japanese but it's really easy to navigate through. Also not much has changed from the first one(which is a good thing), so I've already memorized menu options and such. Awesome game!

Ban Puncher

Is Liberation Maiden worth it? In the sense that it is shootery?

My brother got it and only mentioned that it is weird. Is it like a rail shooter or something else. Videos make it look kinda Icarus-like.

Yeah, it's more like Star Fox or Kid Icarus than a traditional shmup like DDPM but it's been pretty interesting to play so far. A bit tame for a Suda51 game in the bat-shit crazy department mind you. Worth the tiny admission fee to check out something new in my opinion.

Yes Boss!

Yeah, it's more like Star Fox or Kid Icarus than a traditional shmup like DDPM but it's been pretty interesting to play so far. A bit tame for a Suda51 game in the bat-shit crazy department mind you. Worth the tiny admission fee to check out something new in my opinion.

I'll bite. Spent about $25 on eShop this week.

Hey I am interested in getting the Avengers blu ray box set, but I kinda want to try and get an american version so that it includes the commentary, I cant find where to buy it though because I live in the UK.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Nice, are they 1650x1050 and 1920x1200?

Thanks. Jerryrigged the stand so its vertical 1050x1680 and 1920x1200 now.
vertmon.jpg

Then replaced the capacitors on the Samsung so it wouldn't take an hour to warm up and stop blinking.
blowncaps.jpg

Flat = still good, bulged out = bad.
blowncaps2.jpg

Not a bad way to fix a monitor for less than 10 bucks.

Coconut

Banned

Isn't your character the teenage girl president of Japan?

Ban Puncher

Isn't your character the teenage girl president of Japan?

Yup. Your father was the president of New Japan but was assassinated so of course you being his teenage daughter are now the second president of New Japan. So naturally you take off in a giant flying robot to kick all sorts of ass above Tokyo. And this is all played out deadly serious.

The tone kind of reminds me of Metal Wolf Chaos on the original Xbox.

Coconut

Banned
Yup. Your father was the president of New Japan but was assassinated so of course you being his teenage daughter are now the second president of New Japan. So naturally you take off in a giant flying robot to kick all sorts of ass above Tokyo. And this is all played out deadly serious.

The tone kind of reminds me of Metal Wolf Chaos on the original Xbox.

How does it control?

The store broke street date and in turn I broke my "digital download only" motto that I've been following since launch on PSVita.

Really enjoying this different take on the AC universe.

3BF68868.jpg

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Recent pick ups from the past two months, sans digital purchases.

IvBGY.jpg

Bought the PS3 to replace my launch model 20GB, which has had some freezing issues lately. Had no idea there was a bundle apart from the Uncharted 3 GOTY one. Going to see if I can sell it off (it's Japanese, so it seems most stores won't take it) and am also going to have to re-purchase Persona 4 Arena.

Top Bottom