• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Zone of the Enders HD Collection Limited Edition (PS3) (<--- disappointed that they didn't go hardcover with the artbook like they did with MGS HD Collection Limited)

Assassin's Creed III (PS3)

VP63A.jpg

I am a strength coach but do some personal training on the side. My very first client has been with me 4 years this November. He has easily spend $30,000 on sessions with me. It is the least I can do.

4 years? Wow. He's got to be practically family now. Pretty cool.

Anywho, got some stuffs.

First, Ragnarok Odyssey for my Vita.

CfaTCl.jpg

And finally, a box set featuring the first 8 books of the Pokemon Black and White manga.

H9hBpl.jpg

winstano

First time posting in a Pickup thread, hopefully won't be the last!

A6hdQHJCAAA16QC.jpg

The statue is ace, and the whole package is really nicely done! Can't wait to get off work and hit it up

Embryon

Neo Member
All of you guys posting pictures of The Sky are killing me. Mine was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but I got an e-mail this morning saying the new delivery estimate is December 6th-January 8th. T___________T I don't know what could've happened.

Zbb2D.png

Sensitive Skin (DVD)
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
Wii Motion Plus - Blue (in preparation for WiiU!)
Retro City Rampage (Vita)

Also picked up Little Big Planet (Vita) and Batman Arkham City (PS3), but no pic. :p

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hold the phone, is that Vita game Ragnarock as in the old online rpg? Not been following it at all.

Also, is Silent Hill on Vita good?

No, it's more like a slightly arcade-like Monster Hunter. The best game comparison is Monster Hunter or Gods Eater Burst.

Also, SH is fantastic, but it's not a typical SH game. It's more of a dungeon crawler. Check out the demo. It reminds me of a bit of a more in depth Dungeon Hunter set in a SH style atmosphere.

mblitek

Is the Zone of the Enders HD Collection worth it?

Edit: Whoops, I imagine this will be passed over for the November thread&#8230;

x3r0123

Holy molly, awesome pick-ups. You are in for a treat (only game I haven't played in that picture is Xanadu Next!

i'll probably play xanadu at some point, ao no kiseki will remain sealed because i will find a regular copy for cheap. I already finished TitS trilogy.
These were all ordered from falcom though

edit: you should buy xanadu, now that there is an english translation

I've finally reached one of my collection goals!
IMG_6739.png

Dandelion Game Boy Color. This thing was in ROUGH condition. You can still see all the gouges and dirt and stuff and this picture is from AFTER cleaning it. Missing the battery door. With this, I now own all six original flavors of the GBC released in the US.

IMG_6741.png

Another Atomic Purple GBC. This came with the above one as a set. Speaker is busted, and appears to have water damage. I'll have to fix that sometime.

IMG_6742.png

Missing battery door, but has one from a Lime GBC. Not a big issue since I already have an atomic purple in good condition. This one is going in the "secondary game boys" drawer for use for OTHER THINGS anyway.

IMG_6743.png

IMG_6744.png

Closeups of what appears to be rust inside the game boy from water damage. The speaker is all brown from what I assume is rust as well.

IMG_6745.png

Also came with a GBASP charger which is good because I need another one. All of this came in a game boy case (not pictured) which I'm probably going to throw away. I have a lot of game boy cases. They're all pretty disgus--

What's this?
IMG_6765.png

Secret bonus! This was inside the game boy case. The product description didn't list this!
I tried playing it and surprisingly this game isn't [as] terrible [as you'd think]. It's kind of like a low budget ripoff of The Lost Vikings.

IMG_6778.png

Battery door for the GBC.

IMG_6779.png

Like the other one, it's not a perfect color match, but it'll do. I'll keep looking around for another dandelion gbc in better condition, but for now, this'll work.

IMG_6787.png

CIB Pokemon Pinball. I already have a copy but this was $5 so I couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately missing the battery door.

IMG_6788.png

Lime GBC. I already have one of these (my first, original GBC from the 90s was one of these) but it has ~sentimental value~ so I'm not putting it with the Collection GBCs. Came with working AA batteries! ...with a 2010 expiration date. Better throw them away.

IMG_6789.png

Bonus! Came with a free copy of Mario Tennis. I already have a copy but this game is great so who cares.

IMG_6792.png

BEEN HAD GAMEBOY COLORS

Top Bottom