• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Dead

well not really...yet
zEqvk.jpg

also, not pictured, a fucking ticket.

Dang, that looks awesome. Its too bad I didn't see this Kickstarter as it was happening, it doesn't look like I can order this unless I want to buy one second hand.

He printed an extra 1000 copies. You can still get one here http://boltcity.com/daisykutter/

It's $10 more than the lowest kickstarter tier though.
Was just about to post this. Sidenote: It is definitely worth it at 25.

looks like wild guns
8okcn2s

Lol. So it does.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Finally!

This game was a hassle to find sealed. Went all over town to about every GameStop since BB, Walmart, Target, Frys don't even know what this game is let alone have it in stock. Finally got lucky that one store had one sealed and not gutted.

Next time I will preorder from Amazon without hesitation.

9brnnl.jpg

mug

No, it was not. It was a really bad 3D platformer that came before Mario 64 and was thus unable to take any lessons from it, so it suffers from all of the problems that early 3D platformers of that time had.
Yup, Sega really tried to compete with some sudo3d platformers when the 64 came out. I really enjoyed Clockwork Knight, though.

Avallon

Finally!

This game was a hassle to find sealed. Went all over town to about every GameStop since BB, Walmart, Target, Frys don't even know what this game is let alone have it in stock. Finally got lucky that one store had one sealed and not gutted.

Next time I will preorder from Amazon without hesitation.

9brnnl.jpg

Now open that sucker up and enjoy one of the best games of this decade and the last!

Buttons

Finally arrived, had it preordered for almost 1.5 years. xD It's simply amazing and I love it. It's just so huge I have no idea where I am going to put it haha.

10bqa9.jpg

2htqn4.jpg

3w5r27.jpg

4iira5.jpg

5wwoft.jpg

Buttons

Goes to check prize to amazon. Quietly backs down.

I got mine for 65 pounds (~80 Euros), amazon.co.uk. But it's 89 pounds there now, so guess I got lucky. ^^

Seems it's sold out in the US on amazon already, according to the back of the box the retail price is $139, but sellers are going over $300 already. It will probably become rare quickly like the edition which was printed in 2002 and was going for $1500+ on yahoo auctions in Japan. o.o"

Shadow780

Seems it's sold out in the US on amazon already, according to the back of the box the retail price is $139, but sellers are going over $300 already. It will probably become rare quickly like the edition which was printed in 2002 and was going for $1500+ on yahoo auctions in Japan. o.o"

I got the Japanese version from YAJ, it was not that expensive.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
New monitor, Asus Pa248 on right, old samsung 226bw on left.
newmonondesk.jpg

monthickness.jpg

inputlag.jpg

One thing I love about this monitor, every cable for every input is included.
Both aspect ratio 16:10.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I'll just sneak this onto the last post of the page...

8126639379_fcd6fa0d23_c.jpg

Woo!

Top Bottom