• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

mjgr8Us.jpg

eXistor

Some cool pickups:

0cxKGo0.jpg

3EIS73y.jpg

/edit: Holy shit, just checked ebay and apparently Power Blade 2 and Faria are worth a pretty penny, I bought all the games for €45 total. Huh, good day today!

Kama2k

Neo Member
meth5LP.jpg

Really enjoying it so far. Play Bayo 1 first for those wii u owners who haven't played it originally it will help you a ton.

Kama2k

Neo Member
Interesting, that the original is higher rated than the sequel.

Yh true I haven't played bayo 1 originally but thought obliged to do so to support the developers who went out of their way to port this over. Bayo 2 caught my intrest in 2012 and I'm pretty sure will be the best game I play this year IMO

I think this is my first pickups post, though it pretty apt that I've just returned from Japan with a case full of games and nonsense.

First pickup post and what a pickup post it is! I would love to find out more about your trip to Japan and where to get the best swag.

...I'll probably just ask you in person tomorrow night.

John Blade

Just got myself Maison Ikkoku North American DVD release box set from 1 to 8. Box set from 2 to 8 is still seal while box set 1 only the 1st DVD is open.

I'm basically done with pickups for the month now. I did a lot of PS2 collecting and picked up a lot of stuff that will hopefully keep me busy!

Gears looks like a weird pickup I'm sure, but I never played any of them. The three games plus Infinite Undiscovery cost me about $17 at Gamestop (IU was $8 alone). Pretty darn good deal that I couldn't pass up!
rMBs9kT.jpg

laEzK2W.jpg

Salomon Speedcross 3's are my event and trail running/day hiking shoes. So much traction!

Might look into those when my Vibrams fall apart. Despite all the backlash against them, I have yet to lose them in a mud pit :p

And now, some new things:

New book
21924674-4494-416D-ACA4-C156B8501B6A_zpswcy6nnrb.jpg

...Something may regret buying but whatever
5BE46F63-36E9-49F1-A132-5C3542FF51C4_zpsfu9y7njg.jpg

Ludono

Just got myself Maison Ikkoku North American DVD release box set from 1 to 8. Box set from 2 to 8 is still seal while box set 1 only the 1st DVD is open.

I don't think many people realize how hard it is to track that down haha

Been trying to get a complete Kimagure Orange Road for years now... too expensive :(

Caayn

All this Platinum love in these posts :)

But might I ask why some folks bought the first print edition twice? Please don't say that you want to scalp one.

All this Platinum love in these posts :)

But might I ask why some folks bought the first print edition twice? Please don't say that you want to scalp one.

No scalping from me. One for myself the other as a gift. The special edition i kept my order after Amazon upgraded.

Zero148

Most recent pickups:

got SS and GW used, that is why the SS is a bundle edition

Didn't play Bayonetta yet, but will start it this weekend

John Blade

How did you acquire this??

All I can say it's an ebay sale.

I don't think many people realize how hard it is to track that down haha

Been trying to get a complete Kimagure Orange Road for years now... too expensive :(

Someone is selling the complete Kimagure Orange Road saga set on ebay. Just going to cost you over $500 dollars for it if you're interested in it.

Sylver

Banned
Maybe my last pick-ups for this month but I still want some game and three BDs that should be released soon.
PuqKmcS.jpg

Sand Land Kanzenban
Dragon Ball SD
Dragon Ball Z Full Color Saiyan Saga
Dragon Ball Chogashu
VinLand Saga
Krilin SHFiguArts
qAVYCOy.jpg
lNwUSCA.jpg

HdKinuJ.jpg
TWQweEi.jpg

b3CGRrS.jpg

ARMA III
8WmV5ee.jpg

Metro 2033 Redux
Metro Last Light Redux
hmru8T8.jpg

Rich!

Bought Pilotwings Resort for £2 from ebay, cart only.

...the seller then emails me and says that they found the case for it! Got it today:

Can't believe I got this for £2. Amazing. I had this back at the 3DS launch and I loved it, and I absolutely cannot wait to play it on my New Nintendo 3DS XL next month with the improved 3D.

The end of November can't come soon enough!!!

Rengoku

Picked up new quad exhaust tips for the car. Also had to pick up a new socket wrench, broke the one I had previously trying to install the tips, lol.

d8J6vqN.jpg

jpatez34

Neo Member
1512294_10152865041643385_8713206329625149503_n.jpg

Glacier White PS4 + Steelbook Edition Of Driveclub

10420385_10152864416328385_1476535423099258747_n.jpg

The Last Of Us Remastered

10411768_10152843024823385_2664883483315304790_n.jpg

Leader Class Jetfire

Digital pickups: (No Pics)

Bayonetta 1 & 2 WiiU
Halo Master Cheif Edition XBOne
Sunset Overdrive XBOne
The Evil Within XBOne
Alien Isolation XBOne
Middle Earth - Shadows Of Mordor XBOne
Dust An Elysian Tale PS4
Spelunky PS4

Still have the Warlords of Dreanor Collectors Edition incoming and 2 Amiibos at the end of November!

Top Bottom