• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Mbrill82

I just ordered this after seeing the pics in this thread. I'd seen it before and read good reviews of it but finallt pulled the trigger. I've been using a DualShock 2 (or an HRAP2 depending on the game) and a USB adapter for years which works great but this just looks so awesome for 16 bit games

First post but great that I can now join in this thread :)

Here is my new media for the month

6vEiKts.jpg

and I also finally got a frame for the FEZ print that I've had for a while.

Z3XRFHg.jpg

Those are great! Bought one on a trip to Tokyo.
Shame that I sold it though...

I just ordered this after seeing the pics in this thread. I'd seen it before and read good reviews of it but finallt pulled the trigger. I've been using a DualShock 2 (or an HRAP2 depending on the game) and a USB adapter for years which works great but this just looks so awesome for 16 bit games

Got it from Ebay from this store:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151330458807?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649

Very satisfied. Arrived well packed (ton of bubble wrap) and blazing fast considering it's free shipping (Hong Kong -> EU in a week).

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
10723875_719357271473266_1438089976_n.jpg

Also repurchased FFXhd to play on it. Gonna use primarily for remote play, even though the back touchpad is horrible design

These are the accumulation of purchases done from the end of September till now.

Contents:

Terminator 2 T-800 Battle Damage Sideshow PF(Premium Format) [21" H x 8" W x 8" L]
Destiny Ghost edition on Xbox One
Driveclub Special edition
Shadow of Mordor
The Evil Within
The Dark Knight Trilogy(Ultimate Collectors Edition) Bluray.

This coming week and the next few will be full of game purchases, been eyeing so far 5 games *sigh* Too many games and so little time but I still love it.

Canucked

New router (included Chromecast free), iPhone 6 Plus, Destiny Ghost Edition (PS4), Whit

About 5 years ago I had to put my Akita of 15 years down due to medical issues. Ever since, I was unable to muster up the courage to get another dog out of fear of having to go through such a devastating loss again. Well, I've finally managed to summon up some courage to get over that obstacle and welcome the newest member of the family, Ryu:

ihmMwkJA7Tl0c.jpg

iSHXUla6th3pv.JPG

iObBrkNlajxUI.JPG

Picked up this little lady tonight.
XqIo2ID.jpg

Heart....melting...

lordimmortal

Neo Member
It’s been months since I have posted in the Pick-Up thread but now our house is complete and we have moved in I can get back reading and posting on the Gaf.

The House

Gaming and other bits and pieces

dodgeme

Got the three Persona games as part of a trade. I wasn't collecting for PS2 but I've decided to get back into it before the games all shoot up in price. Also have the SMT: Devil Summoner games coming in as well. Had to get X-Men obviously.

New002

Here is my latest pick-up:

14957363384_7d059720d5_z_d.jpg

Had one a few years back but sold it. Been playing some fighting games on my Dreamcast and PS1/2 so I wanted a stick to use. Also didn't want to have to keep lugging out my HSS-0130 to play solo.

Here is my latest pick-up:

14957363384_7d059720d5_z_d.jpg

Had one a few years back but sold it. Been playing some fighting games on my Dreamcast and PS1/2 so I wanted a stick to use. Also didn't want to have to keep lugging out my HSS-0130 to play solo.

nice!

i use mine with my ps3 (via inpin converter) and it's my favorite arcade stick ever made.

Please tell me you're going to take the stickers off that hat.

You mean the one on the bill? I already did. I did also remove the stickers under the bill as well.

Alas, the World Series one is actually a patch, so it won't come off. I really dislike the material used for this year's WS patch as on my Giants 2010 WS hat, as well up until last year, the patches are felt versus the plastic of this year's.

No adorable kittens or puppies for me this month, but I did finally finish my PAL Sonic Master System collection:
mI02JRh.jpg

Warms a collectors heart to see them all together:
o72tRTG.jpg

Now of course I have to decide whether I want to hunt down Sonic Blast from Brazil....

Xbox pickups, plus two 3 day passes for PAX Australia. Coming later this month is also Sunset Overdrive (which I'll probably pick up on the way to the airport before flying to PAX).
8tXAFWR.jpg

Plus FH2 is awesome at breaking a Destiny addiction!

Finally, the 3DS pickups. Got lucky with the limited edition of Theatrhythm, the store clerk was looking for the normal edition and casually moved aside the limited edition in his search. I asked for the limited instead, and he was more than happy to sell it to me seeing as he couldn't find the normal one!
o5yfz4p.jpg

Is it sad that I'm playing that more than Smash Bros? Just find the game and the music so damn catchy!

zmet

Transformers Legacy: The Art of the Transformers Packaging

Tenchi wo Kurau II: Sekiheki no Tatakai and Edge of Tomorrow 3D

Hori S-Video Output Adapter for the Super Famicom

Gonna hang out with my younger brother and some friends that I haven't seen in a long time this weekend, so I got an extra Xbox One controller, since I'm bringing my Xbox One with me. Can't wait to play with them!

I'm gonna have to let them get some practice in on Killer Instinct for a while. I'd feel bad just beating people who've (probably?) never played it before. They're pretty good at picking things up quickly, though.

NullMoon

Neo Member
Hmm, I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how to post pictures yet. Anyway, so far this month I have picked up

Kotobukiya's Cammy Statue
Borderlands: The Pre Sequal
Persona 4: Arena Ultimax
And a perfect working condition Black Nintendo Gamecube I found at goodwill for 17.99 that came with two official controllers (added bonus opened this disk tray and found Super Mario Sunshine in it)

Still debating if I should pick up a Wii U on friday so I can get Bayonetta 2.

luffxan

Been a pretty hype month so far

Finally picked up a Hitbox - been thinking about getting one since right before EVO just never went through with it. Works like a dream. I love it to death
hqrGRqK.png

Got all five Evolve wristbands from E3 off of Ebay. I'm keeping the Monster one, giving the medic band to my friend, and selling the rest around the launch of the game.
qNrgQz3

Grabbed a white ps4 controller cuz I saw it in Best Buy and it looked way better than I thought it would. No regrets.
m0COgX2.png

Bought Korra to support Platinum
c4daXTy

Alastor

Bought this beautiful LE of FF XII's Strategy Guide (my favourite Final Fantasy).

It's in German and I don't really know it well, just basics, but I don't need to to appreciate the art or check monster stats and maps.

Top Bottom