• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf OLED owners thread

4ccc8f3d-5e6b-4e5a-b5af-60d46231dc5c-jpeg.1430050
This is grid. A bit hard to see I’m the pic, but it’s a bunch of lines ther intersect and make little squares like a grid pattern.

My x900e is clean with no major issues so I’m done with lg Oled. Banking on qd Oled to be better hopefully but if not I can honestly wait longer. I’ve not appreciated how good my Sony lcd is I think

Last edited:

MadPanda

Banned
OK c1 48" panel replacement done.
The lg technician did quick swap. The panel is new with original protective foil in front and back.
No stuck/bright pxiels. No pixels visible on black or white, magenta or red.
I did found 1 dead green subpixel though, so far only visible on green ad yellow. Off to the side. Not a big deal so seems like a good swap so far

I guess you're in the USA, so if I understood you correctly there technician go to your house if you need to fix your TV? Here we have to ship it to them...

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
So I’m seeing conflicting things for RGB range for the ps5 for the LG c1 should it be limited of automatic which defaults to full

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
So I’m seeing conflicting things for RGB range for the ps5 for the LG c1 should it be limited of automatic which defaults to full
I tried both and can't see difference but I only changed it in nvidia and tv being on auto, adjusted.

The other guy on avs who is annoyed about C1 changing audio mode on is own is me. So annoying!

dotnotbot

That's just moiré effect when taking a picture ?
Best photos of grid I've seen so far are below. It's usually faint or even imperceptible on still images but can get really bad in motion, especially on very bright objects like sun. It doesn't really get better, had 6 panels so far, ran each of them for above 50 hours taking breaks in between for automatic refreshes and if it's bad, it stays bad. Vertical banding and other near-black non-uniformities definitely improves, especially after first refresh, but not the grid which is only visible on bright colors. Only one of those 6 panels had grid so faint that it didn't bother me in games but I didn't want to keep the TV (that was Panasonic HZ980) so now I'm on a quest to find another clean panel without this piece of sh*t effect.

Grid wasn't a thing on panels made before 2020. LG changed something in manufacturing process. Seems to align in time with new Guangzhou plant going live.

Best game to test for this is Journey.
b4SkY2H.jpeg

h4yzrKU.jpeg

Last edited:
Best photos of grid I've seen so far are below. It's usually faint or even imperceptible on still images but can get really bad in motion, especially on very bright objects like sun. It doesn't really get better, had 6 panels so far, ran each of them for above 50 hours taking breaks in between for automatic refreshes and if it's bad, it stays bad. Vertical banding and other near-black non-uniformities definitely improves, especially after first refresh, but not the grid which is only visible on bright colors. Only one of those 6 panels had grid so faint that it didn't bother me in games but I didn't want to keep the TV (that was Panasonic HZ980) so now I'm on a quest to find another clean panel without this piece of sh*t effect.

Grid wasn't a thing on panels made before 2020. LG changed something in manufacturing process. Seems to align in time with new Guangzhou plant going live.

Best game to test for this is Journey.
b4SkY2H.jpeg

h4yzrKU.jpeg
Coincidentally I was playing uncharted 3 at the desert walk part and it showed the grid on c1 very obviously lol. So yeah anything in the desert like journey works great

Basically if qd Oled is a success, we will have to wait one more year for Sony to try it so 2023 for Sony qd Oled possibly. Of course hopefully lg can fix this by then as well.

dotnotbot

Mine had a grid like pattern that cleaned up with the pixel refresher at 2000 hours. Sone run it early as a way to break it in, but I held out. Seems to have cleaned up my greys too.

Right before returning my TVs I always run manual refresh (which works the same as the one that runs every 2000 hours) but it seems to do nothing on new sets that were already broke-in, first refresh is the most impactful.

Unfortunately return window in my country is only 14 days and pretty much all retailers have bad customer service so if I see something I'm unhappy with I can't count on it clearing up later.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
guys i finally bought my 55" C1 :messenger_smiling_hearts: any suggestions or configurations to do? mostly to play on my ps5.
Just drop everything and go play Uncharted 4 in HDR. holy balls.
I've used HGIG hdr settings but Dynamic Tone Mapping is good too.
I would suggest: HGIG Night time playing, DTM daytime playing

fersnake

Just drop everything and go play Uncharted 4 in HDR. holy balls.
I've used HGIG hdr settings but Dynamic Tone Mapping is good too.
I would suggest: HGIG Night time playing, DTM daytime playing
thanks for the reply i watched all his videos

i think im done with my setup xD

87a06f287202ce1440ac80454828bd33.jpg

Celcius

°Temp. member
^^
So apparently the pixel refresher temporarily fixes burn in by wearing down the pixels across the entire display, gradually causing long term damage to fix burn in, in the short term?

That auto dimming sounds super annoying as well. Looks like I need to rethink getting an oled this winter…

Hi guys. I currently have a Panasonic plasma, a VT60 from 2014. One of the last great Panasonic plasma models. I’m still very happy with it overall, it’s an amazing TV, but I’ve been playing a lot of Gran Turismo Sport and after years of gaming on this TV I’ve finally given it what I think is permanent burn in from the tire wear and fuel level indicators on the HUD.

It’s really bugging me and I’m thinking about upgrading to an OLED. I can only fit one TV in my house so I need the best of both worlds, good for gaming and good for movies.

It probably gets asked all the time, but there’s no better place than here. How are your sets with handling burn in? I know OLED is susceptible to it but i don’t know if it’s more or less susceptible than plasma. I’ve read so much conflicting stuff on the burn in issue, and seen things like plasma still beating OLED in areas like screen uniformity and motion handling, and the whole panel lottery thing, it’s got me wondering if I’m better off with an flagship LED panel with local dimming (yes I know this is inferior to OLED in just about every way but no burn in issues) or just waiting it out for better tech.

GT7 is around the corner and I’ll be abusing my TV with it no doubt, is it better to further abuse the Panasonic panel I’ve got and just put and wait for newer better tech or take the gamble or OLED?

Hi guys. I currently have a Panasonic plasma, a VT60 from 2014. One of the last great Panasonic plasma models. I’m still very happy with it overall, it’s an amazing TV, but I’ve been playing a lot of Gran Turismo Sport and after years of gaming on this TV I’ve finally given it what I think is permanent burn in from the tire wear and fuel level indicators on the HUD.

It’s really bugging me and I’m thinking about upgrading to an OLED. I can only fit one TV in my house so I need the best of both worlds, good for gaming and good for movies.

It probably gets asked all the time, but there’s no better place than here. How are your sets with handling burn in? I know OLED is susceptible to it but i don’t know if it’s more or less susceptible than plasma. I’ve read so much conflicting stuff on the burn in issue, and seen things like plasma still beating OLED in areas like screen uniformity and motion handling, and the whole panel lottery thing, it’s got me wondering if I’m better off with an flagship LED panel with local dimming (yes I know this is inferior to OLED in just about every way but no burn in issues) or just waiting it out for better tech.

GT7 is around the corner and I’ll be abusing my TV with it no doubt, is it better to further abuse the Panasonic panel I’ve got and just put and wait for newer better tech or take the gamble or OLED?
Next year *might* have a Sony mini led set which would be a huge jump for led, and samsung will have qd oled. If you can wait I would wait at least for CES in January to see what will come out.

If you need it now, you could get the C1/G1 Which are the best oled 2021 models. But there are no amazing led 2021 sets and yeah major panel lottery with lg oled. Alternatively, last year sony a8h oled will get you superior image quality than lg (except hdr games, and motion) And is regularly on sale for 1300 US until they're gone. Panel lottery there, but a bit better than c1.

Personally i'm waiting for next year. In terms of burn in, oled seems to be worse than plasma.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!

Also came from a Panasonic plasma. I tried 2 LED, KS8000 and a Vizio I dont remember much about, before landing on OLED, Took me awhile simply because I was being cheap and didn't want to drop that much on a TV. After having a Plasma for years I just couldn't stand the way an LED looks. I probably could have adjusted to it over time, but I never would have been happy.

Had a B6 for 5ish years and never had an issue with Burn In/Out.

Upgraded to a CX.

If I planned on using the TV as a monitor I would never get an OLED for that purpose, but I would have said the same thing about Plasma.

Last edited:
I've been loving my C1 OLED for a little while now. Granted, I did opt to purchase the extended five year warranty from Best Buy. Better safe than sorry. The way I game and how my girlfriend and I stream content, there's no doubt burn-in will happen eventually. Remember folks, burn-in is cumulative.
Coincidentally I was playing uncharted 3 at the desert walk part and it showed the grid on c1 very obviously lol. So yeah anything in the desert like journey works great

Basically if qd Oled is a success, we will have to wait one more year for Sony to try it so 2023 for Sony qd Oled possibly. Of course hopefully lg can fix this by then as well.
Have not been hearing great things about QD-OLED, but maybe I'll be proven wrong once Samsung shows it off. The truth is Samsung never wanted to bring QD-OLED to market. Internal testing have shown it to simply be not able to reach the same level of brightness as LG OLEDs (at least that's what the word going around is). Samsung is only purchasing QD-OLED panels from their sister company (Samsung Display) in a deal for them to produce some parts for their (Samsung Electronics) micro-LED tech. At this point it's looking like QD-OLED is being treated as nothing more than a stopgap tech. It will be interesting to see what happens at CES though. I'm personally leaning more toward Samsung Display's other tech, QNED (quantum nano emitting diode), being the next big thing.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Why do oled TVs need auto dimming, logo detection, pixel refresh, etc… but iPhones and oled Switches don’t need it?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
6-10 hour daily use = ~1 year lifetime

Early adopters
Sad Tb GIF by Hide The Pain Harold

That's weird. I used mine for 1200 hours since march to last month and 0 burn in.
I just had to have my panel replaced due to a stuck pixel - unrelated.
Not sure what linus was doing wrong. LG covers burn in no problems though

Last edited:

captainpat

6-10 hour daily use = ~1 year lifetime

Early adopters
Sad Tb GIF by Hide The Pain Harold

If anyone's gonna use this thing has a pc monitor I would highly recommend getting one from best buy since you can buy a 5 year protection plan that covers burn in. It's $300 more but the cx/c1 is on sale almost all the time for $200-300 so at worst you're $100 above msrp to never have to worry about burn in.

ive used a number of pioneer plasmas as monitors, and all of them experienced temporary burn-in (never permanent).

currently using an lg cx oled as a monitor (owned for ~1 yr), and i havent even seen temporary burn-in yet.
i should clarify... all were used primarily as a monitor, but were also used a lot for gaming, movies, and tv.

be conscious of your usage; e.g., displaying your desktop on an oled for a month straight is probably not a good idea.

I've been loving my C1 OLED for a little while now. Granted, I did opt to purchase the extended five year warranty from Best Buy. Better safe than sorry. The way I game and how my girlfriend and I stream content, there's no doubt burn-in will happen eventually. Remember folks, burn-in is cumulative.

Have not been hearing great things about QD-OLED, but maybe I'll be proven wrong once Samsung shows it off. The truth is Samsung never wanted to bring QD-OLED to market. Internal testing have shown it to simply be not able to reach the same level of brightness as LG OLEDs (at least that's what the word going around is). Samsung is only purchasing QD-OLED panels from their sister company (Samsung Display) in a deal for them to produce some parts for their (Samsung Electronics) micro-LED tech. At this point it's looking like QD-OLED is being treated as nothing more than a stopgap tech. It will be interesting to see what happens at CES though. I'm personally leaning more toward Samsung Display's other tech, QNED (quantum nano emitting diode), being the next big thing.
The thing with qd oled brightness is that it won't be an issue in SDR, certainly not in a dark room. Second it's supposed to appear brighter than lg oled in hdr due to the higher color gamut. On paper at least, and add to that no near black flashing because there's no white sub pixel ; qd oled is superior.

Sony uses that trick of higher color saturation on the a90j to appear brighter than it actually is in hdr as well.

But yes, qned is superior to any oled. With regards to qd oled, i'm most concerned with uniformity and secondly picture processing, because they're a distant third in the latter regard overall. Well kinda... Sony has gone backwards a bit with its AI processing.

Last edited:
i should clarify... all were used primarily as a monitor, but were also used a lot for gaming, movies, and tv.

be conscious of your usage; e.g., displaying your desktop on an oled for a month straight is probably not a good idea.
I was going to say i'm basing the plasma being a bit more resistant to burn in based on others experience i've read alone. Seems like a lot of plasmas last years and years, but I really doubt your CX will last 6 years tbh. And LG knows you'll probably upgrade before then.

In terms of image retention, lg is superior to Sony, i.e. on my a8h i've seen a lot of it in hdr games such as Re7.

Last edited:

Rikkori

I think they're undershooting the longevity of OLED, burn-in is inevitable, as I and others have calmly explained for years, but it's probably gonna last longer than a year barring defective units. Lemme paste this older post of mine:

There's a lot of caveats to burn-in based on usage & settings. If we look at the RTINGS tests, the CNN TVs show burn it on magenta showing clearly at 20 weeks (for max brightness) or 30 weeks (200 nits brightness). Now obviously if you don't watch the same thing over & over, the rate at which you hit the pixels in the same way will vary wildly based on content, so the 20 weeks (or 2800 hours) is the worst case scenario. If we look at the other footage, you can see they all pretty much give up around 100 weeks, with the exception of COD WW2 which is the least stressful test you'd ever do, so you that's at 14000 hours or so. So let's say that you can expect to be mostly burn-in free for between 3000 and 14000 hours.

Now the reason I say it's going to burn-in before the useful life of the product is because, think about it, will the OLED PQ suddenly be so bad it's unusable or you wouldn't want to watch it 5-10 years from now? Ofc not, just look at CRT & Plasma still kicking ass today. 14000 hours at 8hrs a day is less than 5 years. And since it would still have great PQ even if you were to upgrade then, you could still have used it in another room or given it away to a friend/relative to use, but with burn-in pretty much guaranteed by that point, you can't.

So that's why I say think about OLEDs in a much more disposable luxury kinda way.

It's good to see the OLED fanboy army reeling it back in a bit. Too bad tho for all the people who bought into their messaging and are gonna get screwed and have to buy another TV soon.

After accepting the burn-in reality I'm hoping they'll accept the science on how light interacts with human vision and how that applies to contrast, and hence why the infinite contrast of OLEDs is overrated for most usage. We'll get there eventually. ;)

Fbh

Purchased a 55" C1 yesterday. A big local retailer had it on a flash sale $950 (tax included) which was a bit above my budget but extremely cheap compared to the regular price. And with the current inflation and rising shipping costs I doubt it will be as cheap again any time soon.

Still have some time to cancel the order (as it's scheduled to be shipping in a week) and I'm not sure what to do.
I don't doubt the quality of the image but I'm definitely worried about burn in and there's not extended burn in warranty you can buy here (no best buy). Given the cost it's not a device I want to have to swap in 2-3 years.

Looking online you see everything, from people saying saying burn in will definitely happen after a couple of year to people saying it's a non issue with regular use and modern OLED TV's are pretty good at keeping the risk low.
I won't be using it as a monitor, will basically use it to watch TV, movies and gaming and it will be probably getting 2-4 hours of use everyday.

My only point of reference is my Phone (a Samsung S8) which I've been using daily since 2017 and so far has no Burn in that I can see.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Purchased a 55" yesterday. A big local retailer had it on a flash sale $950 (tax included) which was a bit above my budget but extremely cheap compared to the regular price. And with the current inflation and rising shipping costs I doubt it will be as cheap again any time soon.

Still have some time to cancel the order (as it's scheduled to be shipping in a week) and I'm not sure what to do.
I don't doubt the quality of the image but I'm definitely worried about burn in and there's not burn extended warranty you can buy here (no best buy). Given the cost it's not a device I want to have to swap in 2-3 years.

Looking online you see everything, from people and saying saying burn in will definitely happen after a couple of year to people saying it's a non issue with regular use and modern OLED TV's are pretty good at keeping the risk low.
I won't be using it as a monitor, will basically use it to watch TV, movies and gaming and it will be probably getting 2-4 hours of use everyday.

My only point of reference is my Phone (a Samsung S8) which I've been using daily since 2017 and so far has no Burn in that I can see.
Burn out/in is possible but its not the norm by any means. Have had 3 OLED's myself. 1 sold to a friend, its going on 5 years old. Zero Burn in/out. New CX no issues either.

Buddy has a B6. No burn in/out.

Its not the norm unless you purposefully stress the panel.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Got mine on Saturday, got everything unboxed and set up. The 77 inch LG C1 is a damn impressive looking TV - and it fits my space better than my old 65 inch TV did. Very imposing, but not outrageously garish.

One thing I didn't think about when I bought it: I'm a fan of old movies that are mostly black and white. Watching black and white movies on this thing is a whole different experience! Since the blacks are actually black, and the contrast being what it is, it really makes them pop. I can tell it's definitely closer to what the directors in the 30s, 40s, and 50s probably envisioned. My old LED set had terrible local dimming, so one white element on a black screen meant I got a faint white glow the entire vertical length of the screen - not so with this TV.

Very impressed overall. Not too worried about burn in (maybe I should be?) but it seems like a bit of a non-issue on these modern sets.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Got mine on Saturday, got everything unboxed and set up. The 77 inch LG C1 is a damn impressive looking TV - and it fits my space better than my old 65 inch TV did. Very imposing, but not outrageously garish.

One thing I didn't think about when I bought it: I'm a fan of old movies that are mostly black and white. Watching black and white movies on this thing is a whole different experience! Since the blacks are actually black, and the contrast being what it is, it really makes them pop. I can tell it's definitely closer to what the directors in the 30s, 40s, and 50s probably envisioned. My old LED set had terrible local dimming, so one white element on a black screen meant I got a faint white glow the entire vertical length of the screen - not so with this TV.

Very impressed overall. Not too worried about burn in (maybe I should be?) but it seems like a bit of a non-issue on these modern sets.
I ended up with a 77 when I was looking at 65s because I thought 77 would be stupid big. Its large for sure, but I sort of forgot just how elegant modern TV design has become. It fits nicely.

El gallo

Hey guys C9 owner here and wanted to know how do switch games look on this tv? I’m hesitant since most switch games (all?) display at 720p🤢. Anyway feed back would be appreciated.

Just wanted to add screw who ever made the decision at Sega to not fund Bayonetta 2 .

RafterXL

It's absolutely not a non issue. The newer models are better, but they're also newer, which is why you see less about them and burn-in that the older models. All the pixel shift, dimming, and refreshers in the world won't change the fact that burn-in is just inevitable. It's not a matter of if, but when. I mean, that Linus video is on a year old brand new panel. I'll also point out that a lot of people who have gotten burn-in don't actually realize they've gotten it. I know a bunch of people who would never have noticed the burn-in Linus has, they're just oblivious. I also personally know people who have claimed they've never gotten it, but you run color slides on their set and they absolutely do. It's just a limitation of the tech and a trade off you have to deal with, just like with Plasmas back in the day.

I absolutely love my C1, but there is no way in hell I would have bought it without the 5 year warranty from Best Buy. I know it's going to happen in that time and being able to replace the panel, or get a new tv, for free, when it does was just worth the extra price.

Why do oled TVs need auto dimming, logo detection, pixel refresh, etc… but iPhones and oled Switches don’t need it?
Who says the Switch won't need it? I guarantee you that we'll be seeing images of Switches with burn in this time next year or the next. And phones burn in all the time, people just replace them constantly.

Fools idol

Banned
got my first dead pixel today, 3 weeks after warranty ended. Store which I purchased from (Curry's) refused to do anything, which I guess is expected - so I called LG directly and was on hold for 2 hours until a guy finally answered and... they have arranged a courrier to collect the old unit and are sending a brand new replacement free of charge.

They even paid for the shipping. Just amazing customer service from LG, very impressed.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's absolutely not a non issue. The newer models are better, but they're also newer, which is why you see less about them and burn-in that the older models. All the pixel shift, dimming, and refreshers in the world won't change the fact that burn-in is just inevitable. It's not a matter of if, but when. I mean, that Linus video is on a year old brand new panel. I'll also point out that a lot of people who have gotten burn-in don't actually realize they've gotten it. I know a bunch of people who would never have noticed the burn-in Linus has, they're just oblivious. I also personally know people who have claimed they've never gotten it, but you run color slides on their set and they absolutely do. It's just a limitation of the tech and a trade off you have to deal with, just like with Plasmas back in the day.

I absolutely love my C1, but there is no way in hell I would have bought it without the 5 year warranty from Best Buy. I know it's going to happen in that time and being able to replace the panel, or get a new tv, for free, when it does was just worth the extra price.
Sure, I get that. But let's be real here - I'll likely be using this TV for less than 4 hours a day. It'll likely get replaced with a nicer set in 5-6 years anyway regardless of burn in. I don't watch news channels or things that have the same screen elements in the same place all the time (the closest thing I'll get to that will be playing games where HUD elements might be in the same place a lot, but I don't play anything like Destiny 2 or live service games so the game I'm playing will change, often). So most likely, I'll have less than 10,000 hours on the screen by the time I'd naturally replace it anyway.

I guess I just call it a "non-issue" because I feel like for my personal situation, it's not really worth worrying about so much.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.

Who says the Switch won't need it? I guarantee you that we'll be seeing images of Switches with burn in this time next year or the next. And phones burn in all the time, people just replace them constantly.
Burn in is NOT inevitable unless you watch the same content with static images on a regular basis. I never recommend using an OLED as a monitor, but someone who uses it for movies and games is not remotely guaranteed to get burn-in.

SegaManAU

Gold Member
I've had my LG CX for over a year now. No burn-in whatsoever. I use the TV for gaming and Netflix. Some of the comments here are extreme. lol

RafterXL

Sure, I get that. But let's be real here - I'll likely be using this TV for less than 4 hours a day. It'll likely get replaced with a nicer set in 5-6 years anyway regardless of burn in. I don't watch news channels or things that have the same screen elements in the same place all the time (the closest thing I'll get to that will be playing games where HUD elements might be in the same place a lot, but I don't play anything like Destiny 2 or live service games so the game I'm playing will change, often). So most likely, I'll have less than 10,000 hours on the screen by the time I'd naturally replace it anyway.

I guess I just call it a "non-issue" because I feel like for my personal situation, it's not really worth worrying about so much.
Oh, absolutely. Usage matters, you'll probably be just fine with that type of usage.
Burn in is NOT inevitable unless you watch the same content with static images on a regular basis. I never recommend using an OLED as a monitor, but someone who uses it for movies and games is not remotely guaranteed to get burn-in.
No, it's 100% inevitable. You can't change the tech. The ONLY difference is the way you use it, and for how long. Eventually EVERY single OLED panel will get burn-in. Most people will be lucky and replace the panel before it happens or they notice, but given enough time and usage it's going to happen.
I've had my LG CX for over a year now. No burn-in whatsoever. I use the TV for gaming and Netflix. Some of the comments here are extreme. lol
Great, one whole year!

They aren't extreme, and if anything the people who downplay the reality of burn-in are doing a disservice to potential customers. AVSforums had a poll about burn-in and it was like 20% of users who have experienced it. That Linus video is literally showing you burn-in on a 1 year old panel and even shows a second screen that burnt in just as quickly. There are images all over the internet of these tvs with burn in, and you guys are constantly putting your head in the sand and pretending like it doesn't, or won't happen.

This is the exact same thing that people did with Plasmas, pretending image retention wasn't a thing and that burn-in never happened. That, as we all know, was nonsense, and so is the idea that these don't burn in either.

Likely from LCD peeps trying to downplay oleds objective superiority.
Or, ya know, we are people who understand the technology, and it's limitations, and aren't comfortable with people pretending these issues don't exist so we can cheerlead an inanimate device? I'm literally typing this from an LG C1, but yeah I'm an LCD peep, whatever the fuck that is...lol.

The single best tv on the market is an OLED, the single best computer monitor on the market is also an OLED. That doesn't mean you can't admit that there are drawbacks to buying one for either scenario. Ask any Best Buy technician if OLED burn-in is a thing, there is a reason they replace panels daily. Go to the AVSforums, you'll find plenty of images of burn-in. Hell, go anywhere and you'll find them.

I know it's a crazy concept, but you can actually enjoy a product, or even recommend a product, without going total fanboy for a product to the point you ignore reality.

Top Bottom