• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

Stanton batting .240 and has more Ks than RBIs

just fuck

wtf! henderson alvarez suspended by the team for missing a flight and then ozuna suspended for 3 games for arguing with the umpire and he said about the umpire "He was blind today. They played 'Three Blind Mice' for him. If he doesn't know the words to the song, I'm sure we can get it in Braille, so he can follow along"

Damn my team has assholes on it

eznark

Banned
Trade has gone through. Arcia is currently DFA so make sure you put him somewhere. Your 25 man is full.

Twins guys are in the minor league system.

Advancing right now.

eznark

Banned
Give it ten minutes. Also the website never updates before 10 no matter what.

Tomorrow will be late as well, I have a speaking thing.

brentech

The website I thought was dead. Every time I checked for a while, it was an update or two behind.

Hit CTRL+F5. Probably caching.
Shows up old for me at times too, but it will unpack the league reports every night automatically at 10 eastern.

I've been on it every day and sometimes I have to do a hard refresh like that to see it next week.

Sanjuro

Hit CTRL+F5. Probably caching.
Shows up old for me at times too, but it will unpack the league reports every night automatically at 10 eastern

Weird. I'll start viewing it more.

This entire game should be cloud based. I feel like the dev had a night of binge drinking/drug use, and woke up with the final product. Then forgot what he did, and said fuck it...I'm going to milk this forever! Either way, props to him.

eznark

Banned
Weird. I'll start viewing it more.

This entire game should be cloud based. I feel like the dev had a night of binge drinking/drug use, and woke up with the final product. Then forgot what he did, and said fuck it...I'm going to milk this forever! Either way, props to him.

Try playing MLB Front Office Manager on XBox 360. You'll stop bitching about this game.

Sanjuro

Try playing MLB Front Office Manager on XBox 360. You'll stop bitching about this game.

lol 360.

I'm not bitching, it just seems like the natural progression for leagues in this game. Only thing that bums me out is the regular crash after I made a few moves.

Go PawSox!@

...or Gatemen in a future variant.

Shiv47

So given the game-crashing bug when we ask the scouting director for his picks in a round, will the game pick based on the OSA scouts if we don't have something set up? I don't want to have to list guys manually for each round, but don't want to get fucked by shit scouting either.

brentech

Alright guys. League is advanced. Reports are currently uploading. Since it's past the 10pm mark, I'll unpack them manually as soon as the archive is on the server.

Rommel

Yup I got those too. Kept getting an error downloading until I realized I'd left OOTP open and it hadn't updated yet. Once I updated downloaded no problem.

KaYotiX

Banned
Hopefully i get a few gems come draft day, I have a few guys I know are leaving after this year because they hate Showalter LOL

Top Bottom