• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

Rommel

Minor Leagues set up. Time to build on my ST crown.

Tomas can be had for free + a mid level spec. Need to clear the salary to make the owner the profits he wants!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
For one of my players I'm looking at right now, my scout is saying one set of numbers and the OSA another. These numbers are consistent in the Profile page and the Ratings page.

However, if I go to the Development tab for the same player, the numbers from my scouts and OSA appear to be switched.

I'm assuming those numbers are incorrect? As if I go to my Rosters overview and look at ratings, those numbers coincide with what I see in the profile pages...it's just the development reports that appear incorrect for this particular player. Which is REALLY annoying when I try to look through my Player Development reports...what's the point of doing that if I can't tell which numbers are going to be inaccurate for certain players?

Pyrogeek

lTmZAGs.jpg

Typical Boston Red Sox.

brentech

2016 GOBL Team General Managers
-------------------------------------
AL East

Yankees - ferny
Orioles - kayotix
Blue Jays -**OPEN**
Red Sox - sanjuro
Rays - darkside

AL Central

Tigers - got the shakes
White Sox - crow
Twins - synchronicity
Royals - pete_clarf
Indians - brentech

AL West

A's - cosmicqueso
Angels - frozenprince
Rangers - ryseing
Mariners - purple cheeto
Astros - acheron

NL East

Mets - dmncnby
Braves - crimson
Marlins - **OPEN**
Nationals - bacon
Phillies - **OPEN**

NL Central

Cubs - mrbob
Reds - BigAT
Cards - shalashaska
Brewers - eznark
Pirates - **OPEN**

NL West

Giants - xianaphryz
Dodgers - **OPEN**
Rockies - PistolPete
Padres - nightz
D'Backs - Rommel

ryseing

In setting up my 25 man I've discovered that I have too many mid tier righty relievers. Make me an offer and they're yours.

brentech

Wait did I get kicked out?

No, I guess you were never added in the first place. That's why I'm trying to update this list, was kind of a mess.

2016 GOBL Team General Managers
-------------------------------------
AL East

Yankees - Ferny
Orioles - KaYotiX
Blue Jays -**OPEN**
Red Sox - Sanjuro
Rays - darkside31337

AL Central

Tigers - Got the Shakes
White Sox - TheCrow
Twins - synchronicity
Royals - pete_clarf
Indians - brentech

AL West

A's - CosmicQueso
Angels - DUFFMCWALIN
Rangers - ryseing
Mariners - Purple Cheeto
Astros - acheron_xl

NL East

Mets - Dmncnby2k9
Braves - CrimsonCommie
Marlins - **OPEN**
Nationals - Pyrogeek
Phillies - **OPEN**

NL Central

Cubs - Mrbob
Reds - BigAT
Cards - Shalashaska
Brewers - eznark
Pirates - **OPEN**

NL West

Giants - XiaNaphryz
Dodgers - **OPEN**
Rockies - pistolpete2940
Padres - Nightz
D'Backs - Rommel

eznark

Banned
ORIOLES
RED SOX
CUBS
ROYALS
ANGELS
DODGERS
YANKEES
PADRES
RANGERS

FIX YOUR SHIT YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE WHOLE LEAGUE

AI is going to set up the CPU controlled players so uh, pay attention to the waiver wire next sim.

Ferny

Hey, anyone have any experience with this...

Trying to get in to the league just gives me errors and I have tried uninstalling, deleting everything, and going back in twice. But it hasn't helped.

It does remember the league name so maybe I am not deleting a certain file but I cannot find anything else

brentech

Because it's remembering all league name, I went into regedit and deleted every instance of "out of the park" using the search. Then reinstalled and it was back.
Game does some wacky ass shit when things go wrong.

Ferny

Because it's remembering all league name, I went into regedit and deleted every instance of "out of the park" using the search. Then reinstalled and it was back.
Game does some wacky ass shit when things go wrong.

So if I do that, I should be okay, or does that not really matter?

eznark

Banned

Ferns your roster is all set, at least it's down to 25. I didn't touch lineups or rotation, just got you down to 25. I was able to drop 8 guys to AAA and only had to release one guy, Austin Romine a shitty old catcher who was out of options.

CUBS, ROYALS, ANGELS YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT

eznark

Banned
Ok, yeah, you have 60 guys on your roster. No chance I'll be able to fix that. Royals have like 40. Cubs only have 29, so I can fix that one myself without much issue (Baez and Bryant DFA'd)

No its my fault I've been meaning to look at it the last two days and got side tracked with work and fucking up my back working on a car.

brentech

Once I did that my game ran fine again. Wasn't something I read, but I just knew I didn't have any other files after deleting appdata and everything.
Worked like a charm for me.

I'm getting error 202, can't export. Anyone have any suggestions? I tried turning off firewall. I deleted and downloaded the new league.

Thanks for getting the league going fellas! Really looking forward to another exciting year and in defending my AL Championship.

Alright, let's get started!

Start Steam... Clicky on OOTP... Update...

Here we go!

Can't wait to see how my te....

MOTHER FUCK.

Steven Vogt out for 3 months.

Top Bottom