• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

El Topo

Actually, El topo is in an american timezone this season. Which is great, because that means he is farther away from me!

Wait, what? What shit did I write this time? Fuck. Argh, my mind is mush from the past three months.

Edit:
I'm CET. Dammit. Sorry, hope that doesn't screw things up for anyone. Sorry, the past months were pretty tiresome and it's only really been since the past few days that I have had time to recover a bit from the stress.

Burbeting

Banned
All of my tentative (tentative) PM's have been checked out, so I'll wait for responses (Which there have already been from like 50% of ppls).

Sorian

Banned

phEKle5.gif

Coppanuva

*Pulls out phoenix wright spreadsheet*

*Scribbles in two switcher roles with crayon*

Guys, this game is great, it's been done and balanced for weeks!

I only hope that this means you already had an entire team of town switchers and decided to convert 2 of the scum to town switchers too.

Sorian

Banned
I only hope that this means you already had an entire team of town switchers and decided to convert 2 of the scum to town switchers too.

Everyone is a town switcher, no scum, no neutral, no nothing. 20 switchers and 1 vig.

Edit: Oh, and priority is in the order that I, personally, read the PMs. Not when they are sent, no pre-destined order, none of that. Just whenever I get around to your PM is your priority.

Karkador

Banned
I don't want to spoil myself on it ;_;

I wanted to run jt as a Season 5.5 game, so....you're kind of not allowed to play?

Fantastic. He still died before his time :(

If you want comments I can take a look at it I guess... I've never run a game before though so I'm not sure my opinions would be worth much.

Nonsense; if you like playing these games, your feedback is welcome.

Sorian

Banned
I wanted to run jt as a Season 5.5 game, so....you're kind of not allowed to play?

That would be the exact type of game I would be allowed to play in. I'm barred from Season 5, of course, and then season 6 because I'd presumably be helping overseeing. 5.5 and 6.5 would be my only chance of playing.

Coppanuva

Nonsense; if you like playing these games, your feedback is welcome.

Ok then, sure. I'll look it over then, just gotta get Retro or whoever to give me access. I haven't ever read/watched Death Note so I'll only be able to go on Mafia mechanics anyhow.

Burbeting

Banned
The Season 5 Spectator Thread is now up. This time will be using just one thread, so only spectators/dead players who don't want to join replacement list, can join it. If you want access, tell us here!

Sorian

Banned
I still haven't played it. Looks like another game I can sit in spectator chat and harshly judge the players :|

Play it! It might, possibly, require two playthroughs to see all of the important bits but a full playthrough is only about 3-4 hours.

RetroMG

I still haven't played it. Looks like another game I can sit in spectator chat and harshly judge the players :|

I'm not running it until Season 5.5 at the earliest, and the game is about 6-8 hours long. You've still got time!

EDIT: 6-8 hours was for the full pacifist run and getting some of the side stuff.

I joined the outer site as instructed. From the very little I understand about this game, I should not do anything else I'm instructed to do from here on.

Are some threads on that site hidden? So joining a dead thread requires the link, or quality brute force-fu?

Should I be participating in any existing visible threads?

RetroMG

I joined the outer site as instructed. From the very little I understand about this game, I should not do anything else I'm instructed to do from here on.

Are some threads on that site hidden? So joining a dead thread requires the link, or quality brute force-fu?

You are good for right now. Once the games start, you will receive a link for any other threads you are expected to participate in, and they will also appear for you on Outer Gafia. You should not be able to see or enter any threads you aren't allowed to read.

For now, just hang out. Keep an eye on this thread. You'll get a PM confirming that you still want to play, and then a Role PM with your initial role info.

Also, feel free to explore Outer Gafia. We have some fun stuff. (Archives of past games, general discussions, etc.)

EDIT: To answer one of your other questions, threads like the Dead thread and the Mafia threads are kept invisible and locked unless you are supposed to have access. They can't be brute-forced. If/when you join a scum team or die, your gamerunner will give your account access to the necessary threads. That's why we need everyone to set up an Outer Gafia account.

Sorian

Banned

You are good for now. If you see any threads on outer gafia, you can feel free to post in them if you'd like. Anything visible is either old, concluded games or just social threads. Any threads pertaining to this current season are invisible to you. For now, it's just hang out your mod (which I think is YNNNY?) PMs you with your role and instructions. The actual game thread is here on NeoGAF and that other site will just house the secret chats that may or may not be applicable to you.

Top Bottom