• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Coppanuva

Oh hey! I'm not actually assigned to a game yet, nor do I have a role, so this is the perfect time to announce:

COPPANUVA'S SEASON 5 META-GAME

Yes! Continuing my long-standing tradition of doing stupid stuff, I'm going to be giving away some FABULOUS PRIZES for the first person to guess my riddle each day phase this season! Each day I'll be alluding the name of a different song (hopefully somewhat cryptically). The first player to post the name of it in each thread wins... vote immunity from me for the next day's end. That's right! I won't vote for you the next day! What a prize! Who doesn't want someone to not be trying to kill them? You! Probably!

Some commonly asked questions:

Q1: That's a #scumtell?
A: But I don't even have a game! Or a role! It can't be!

Q2: What if nobody guesses it?
A: Nobody gets vote immunity.

Q3: I hate you floppa.
A: Then you don't have to play. It's optional!

Q4: What if I want a different prize than vote immunity?
A: We can discuss it. I can write you a song or something maybe. (WHOA! HOW COOL! EVERYBODY LOVES IT)

Q5: What's your favorite font?
A: Probably Serif sans Serif but with Serifs.

cabot

If we get to three games capacity, I'll have one drink for every person enrolled on opening night.

You're welcome.

Coppanuva

If we get to three games capacity, I'll have one drink for every person enrolled on opening night.

You're welcome.

I mean it would be a cool coincidence if we managed to get the same number of signups as the number of drinks you're having that night...

Zubz

Banned
Mind if an old veteran comes back for Round 5?

Pronoun: He
Preferred Games: Phoenix Wright (Back-Up: Disney Princesses)
Time Zone: EST

Note: I do not have much free time on Wednesdays or Thursdays, so I apologize if I go silent on those 2 days at all.

Swamped

Banned
Mind if an old veteran comes back for Round 5?

Pronoun: He
Preferred Games: Phoenix Wright (Back-Up: Disney Princesses)
Time Zone: EST

Note: I do not have much free time on Wednesdays or Thursdays, so I apologize if I go silent on those 2 days at all.

Yaaaaaay welcome back!!!

Btw, we are totally into bastard games now. Weren't you the one who suggested a mafia game with dead interaction a while back? We just played a game like that!

Ourobolus

Banned
Yaaaaaay welcome back!!!

Btw, we are totally into bastard games now. Weren't you the one who suggested a mafia game with dead interaction a while back? We just played a game like that!

Hey, that was just mildly bastard. Now the one I'm cooking up now...well, it's not Splinter-level, but still. :p

Yesssssssshhhhh

My pokingz are working!!!!!

Welcome back ferret, tl, zubz!!!!!

^_____^

QuantumBro may also be coming back. Will confirm soon!

Yaaaaaaaaay

Yay yay yay

Oh hey! I'm not actually assigned to a game yet, nor do I have a role, so this is the perfect time to announce:

COPPANUVA'S SEASON 5 META-GAME

Yes! Continuing my long-standing tradition of doing stupid stuff, I'm going to be giving away some FABULOUS PRIZES for the first person to guess my riddle each day phase this season! Each day I'll be alluding the name of a different song (hopefully somewhat cryptically). The first player to post the name of it in each thread wins... vote immunity from me for the next day's end. That's right! I won't vote for you the next day! What a prize! Who doesn't want someone to not be trying to kill them? You! Probably!

Some commonly asked questions:

Q1: That's a #scumtell?
A: But I don't even have a game! Or a role! It can't be!

I've pregamed for mafia before

I'm actually working on a season 6.5 game
Everyone is an Ordinary Villager and everyone immediately wins the game when it starts
Fair and balanced

RetroMG

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR OUTER GAFIA

If you do not have an account at Outer Gafia, please sign up for one as soon as possible.

What is Outer Gafia?
Outer Gafia is where we host private chats for our Mafia games. This can include, (but is not limited to) discussion boards for the Mafia Team to discuss strategy, as well as Gossip Chats the players may be invited to.

For this season in particular, the unique setup of the Love Boat game will require all of it's players to have access to Outer Gafia.

Also, once you have died in your mafia game, Outer Gafia is where we host the Spectator/Dead thread, where dead players spectate and discuss the games.

How do I sign up?

I have PM'd everyone who does not have an account with a link to register. In case you lost it, just click this link.

hi guys

looks like we're only one player short now :>

although! we haven't gone through the readiness phase check in yet, so hang on to your horses~

for now, this is the list of the current sign ups (ordered with priority weighting with brand new players on top):

1. [m] Ri'Orius - New
2. [m] Fluvian - New (dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
3. [m] Hipster Cthulhu - New (dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
4. [m] Choomp - New (dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
5. [f] pikul - New
6. [m] Freakinchair - New (dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
7. [m] RedFalco - New
8. [m] Kyanrute - New
9. [m] Ermc_G6 - New (dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
10. [m] Bowlie - New
11. [m] Camjo-Z - New (dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
12. [f] euphemism - New (dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
13. [-] weemadarthur - New (dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
14. [m] Rest (dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
15. [m] flatearthpandas
16. [m] Karkador

17. [m] Zubz (dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
18. [m] Miracle (dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
19. [m] Zatoth
20. [m] Retroid
21. [m] gryvan
22. [m] StanleyPalmtree
23. [m] Unmasked Ferret
24. [m] TheWorthyEdge
25. [m] TheGoddamn
26. [m] AbsolutBro
27. [m] Dusk Soldier
28. [m] *Splinter
29. [m] Flame_AC
30. [m] Enker
(dont forget to sign up at Outer Gafia)
31. [m] Christina Mackenzie
32. [m] Gorlak
33. [m] Septimus Prime
34. [m] batsnacks
35. [m] Matt Attack
36. [m] Timeaisis
37. [f] Sophia
38. [m] Royal_Flush
39. [m] Fireblend
40. [m] Zippedpinhead
41. [m] Rynam
42. [m] Boo Boo'n
43. [m] TL21xx
44. [m] El Topo
45. [m] Coppanuva
46. [m] TheExodu5
47. [m] FluxWaveZ
48. [m] Mazre
49. [f] ScraftyDevil
50. [m] Terrabyte20xx
51. [m] Darryl
52. [m] MagnumBoy20xx
53. [m] Trigger
54. [m] LaunchpadMcQ
55. [m] CornBurrito
56. [m] Xamtheking
57. [m] Ty4on
58. [m] roytheone
59. [m] squidyj
60. [m] Lone_Prodigy
61. [m] Blargonaut
62. [m] Kawl_USC
63. [m] Karu
64. [m] UltraJay
65. [m] cabot
66. [m] CrimsonFist
67. [f] StarSketch
68. [-] Seath
69. [m] ultron87
70. [m] Kalor
71. [m] CzarTim
72. [m] kingkitty
73. [m] Hyperactivity
Pending Confirmation

Once recruitment is completed, we will check your ready to go status !

HYPE~

Gorlak

Banned
Rats wanted to join in case we are one player short? If he still wants to, he could be put at the bottom of priority. When new players join he'll be a replacement instead? Speaking of we still need more people... How many replacements happened during Season 4? HP was only two, how about NV and WW2?

roytheone

Rats wanted to join in case we are one player short? If he still wants to, he could be put at the bottom of priority. When new players join he'll be a replacement instead? Speaking of we still need more people... How many replacements happened during Season 4? HP was only two, how about NV and WW2?

Well, everyone that signs up after the deadline will be a potential replacement, just like everyone that dies but decide to not join the death thread.

Sorian

Banned

We actually have a few returners thinking about joining up which is why that pending confirmation is there. Rats should still totally play though.

Burbeting

Banned
For Love Boat players, the pairs will be mostly RNG'd, but time zones can affect it somewhat (trying to pair europeans with europeans etc. to get better communication).

Burbeting

Banned
Okay, so, I checked all of the Love Boat players (there is a rough estimation roster) and only 4-5 are europeans or so, which means I won't factor timezones while RNG'ing pairs. 4-5 would mean just around 2 pairs, which isn't really RNG enough.

Tentatively :p

But no, I think we are doing shared spec threads.

We are going with 1 Dead thread this time, I think.
images

I am cry

On an unrelated note, when will the Gafia Veterans That Be start checking proposed 5.5 games?

Top Bottom