• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Rynam

Sorry from Dropping Out of Princess Mafia, but something came up and I don't think I have enough time to dedicate to the game right now.
Hope you get a good replace. :D

Gorlak

Banned
Much like Nintendo though, Czartim has decided it's time to upgrade the NX. Soon, people will be able to line up for the nxU. Or something. Get Hype.

HYYYYYPE! OMG! @Tim I've never told you, that I love you <3 NX was the best.
2D6cx2v.gif

IM NO ROBOT!!!!!!!!!!!! >:O

I'M A CUTE WIDDLE KITTY CAT SPIDER

>:C

Oh yes you are, don't deny it. Robots are living beings, just like you and me - and she's so adorable just like you :p Look at this introduction, you are totally Gortys:
SPOILERS: from Tales from the Borderlands Ep.3 - Awesome!

Past the mechancs for a second. The lack of safe role claims for scum was most definitely a very real issue that was going to come up no matter what.

Hey, that figured out Finch pretty good and even got a surprise ninja kill power the other night. That wasn't too bad ;)

Hey, technically you lost that game too according to the rules! I doubt you would have been able to brand all survivors before crab and LoC were lynched. ;)

The game was really funny and I enjoyed it a lot. It was also ended unregularly, we don't know what could have been :p

Yeah, we threw the game for you Gorlak

I'm still confused though. Did you ever understand that I was trying to hint to you (Gorlak) that we were scum and you better stay in line? I personally thought I made it pretty obvious

Uhm, yeah... of course.. saw it immediatly *cough* Well, just to make sure ... can you show me what you are talking about?

I knew Roy was scum, when he came in the third day in a row with nothing but the same shtick: "keep Gorlak in mind, he'll turn on us" ;) The others I wasn't really sure about, crab became obvious through the days, but I thought that LoC safe was too ridiculous to be scum safing scum. And of course my gunning for Lone_Prodigy was real!
Anyway I thought I made a pretty good job annoying the shit out of town when Blarg and CM talked about secret conditions and stuff. I tried to draw attention to me and hoped you wouldn't block me or kill my marks, but your team couldn't resist :( As a neutral I didn't care the slightest about town's interest, I wanted to win with scum, but ultimately it didn't matter. I just needed to mark people and wasn't even allowed to "just" survive to win. Please both sides long enough and win on your own, that was all I could do.

On a last note: Nin and Salva, I'll never forgive you for making Draco scum. You know he always was the misguided one, but never a truly evil person.., to think of him as murdering scum? You got that wrong. We can only pity him!

Enjoying reading through Love boat. Would love to participate in a team game like that sometime.
On a last note: Nin and Salva, I'll never forgive you for making Draco scum. You know he always was the misguided one, but never a truly evil person.., to think of him as murdering scum? You got that wrong. We can only pity him!
Draco couldn't do NK if it makes you feel better?

roytheone

The game was really funny and I enjoyed it a lot. It was also ended unregularly, we don't know what could have been :p

Ha, you have no idea how right you are about that!
You know that Ron power that ended up killing me and indirectly ending the game? It wasn't even fully in the game! Some of the old mods advised to remove it from the game, and the "kill the attacker" part was no longer in the spreadsheet Nin used to handle the night actions, but for some unknown reason it was still part of the role pm that got send. So yeah, the game ended because of a power that didn't actually exist :) HP was a weird game.

Another fun thing you probably didn't know:
LoC could technically win with town. His role had a hidden condition: he would switch sides if he was the last remaining scum and win that way. However, with the way the game went, and our scum team had a "together against insurmountable odds" thing going, giving LoC that win would have kinda sucked for us, and probably for LoC himself too, since that win would have came out of nowhere for him and would have been extremely hollow and meaningless.

*Splinter

Retro, board me, "Trouble In Paradise"

Coming to cinemas 20178

I know I said I'd take advice from Palmer this time, but don't give him (or anyone) access just yet.

cabot

favourite song to play in rock band and which instrument?

For me, it's Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song (Live) with guitar.

Words can't describe the feels.

cabot

Total Eclipse of the Heart on vocals is my favourite. It makes me emotional.

I'd love to do vox regularly but I fear for the windows.

Foreplay/Long Time is quite the spectacle, but me and my buddy always end our sets with living on a prayer, and it delivers every time.

RetroMG

favourite song to play in rock band and which instrument?

For me, it's Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song (Live) with guitar.

Words can't describe the feels.

Smoke on the Water sticks out to me because it was one of the first songs I played on the guitar, and the first where I was like, "Wow, I can actually do this."

Otherwise, I love Cherry Bomb, (because it's just a fun song to play,) Losing My Religion ('cause it just speaks to me,) and Light Up the Night, (Because I love the Protomen)

It's not on Rock Band, but Everything you Want by Vertical Horizon was my stand by on Karaoke Revolution. I could get a perfect score on any difficulty, which was a neat trick at parties. (Yes, we had Karaoke Revolution Parties. We were dorks.)

Man, I want to play Rock Band now.

cabot

honourable Mentions (all guitar):

Rush - Tom Sawyer
Big Country - In A Big Country
QOTSA - 3's and 7's
Sweet - Ballroom Blitz

RetroMG

Rocksmith is a completely different type of game though, you actually need to know how to play a real guitar for that.

Did play some frets on fire with my brother though, it was pretty fun.

That's fair.

I actually keep thinking that I want to take up some kind of instrument. Maybe I should try guitar? I took a few lessons in my teens.

Top Bottom