• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Kawl_USC

Besides all this focus on Princesses town, I want say hey scummesses, you guys tried. That's what counts the most. Getting lynched as scum is so in right now.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I do believe it is time for the return of an old friend:
iDxIdVK.png

gorlakie can be most cute kitty

kingkitty is emperor cat of flames

karkador is a cat of mathematical conundrum, cousin to schrodinger's

i .....will be the hungriest cat that ever prowls the deathless nights

:x

Burbeting

Banned
I'll give you a big heads up. Mario Party will be a horrendous mess that probably will fall off the rails and be horrible. But you can't kill it, it will just come back stronger.

Well, I won't be touching everything anyways :p.

But Roy game was worth shooting down >:)

Hi hi hi

Just curious, can I see a show of hands of those of you interested to play in S5 mid-season games at the moment? If you're still playing in another game, but interested, just note which game you're still in.

(Trying to gauge our current player population size. Please halp.)

Additionally, those that are NOT looking to play in the mid-season games but interested in Season 6 main games, please also chime in.

A SPIDER THANKS YOU AND OFFER YOU ALL A DELICIOUS OWL FOR QUESTIONABLE PURPOSES

---

CURRENT POTENTIAL MID-SEASON GAMES:

• STEAMY WRESTLING MAN ON MAN ACTIONS by nin1000
  • EPIC MYTHOLOGICAL SPARKLING GOD ON GOD ACTIONS by Royal_Flush (and a very questionable spider)
  • MEN IN DARK TIGHTS BEATING OTHER MEN IN TIGHTER TIGHTS ACTIONS by roytheone (a semi-questionable owl)

Sophia

Hi hi hi

Just curious, can I see a show of hands of those of you interested to play in S5 mid-season games at the moment? If you're still playing in another game, but interested, just note which game you're still in.

Additionally, those that are NOT looking to play in the mid-season games but interested in Season 6 main games, please also chime in.

*raises hand for mid season games*

Sorian

Banned
Hi hi hi

Do I count?

Sawneeks

Banned
Hi hi hi

Depending on when Season 5.5 starts I should be good to go. o:

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Hi hi hi

---

• EPIC MYTHOLOGICAL SPARKLING GOD ON GOD ACTIONS by Royal_Flush (and a very questionable spider)
  • MEN IN DARK TIGHTS BEATING OTHER MEN IN TIGHTER TIGHTS ACTIONS by roytheone (a semi-questionable owl)
See my tag.

I am totally going to play in S5.5!

Those descriptions make it sound like there's two wrestling games. And technically the Greeks invented wrestling and they had gods that wrestled (not sure about other cultures) so really that's three.

So I'll be a spectator, and I'll cheer, and hand in chairs to be used, and hold up signs with weird slogans, and boo when the current heel comes on stage.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Hi hi hi

---

I'm game for mid-season. Wrestling is my preferred game.

Hi hi hi

---

Im interested in both mid season and season 6 games.

Trigger

Hi hi hi

---

Consider me interested in the Batman and season 6 games.

*insert obligatory trigger-related joke here*

Those damn princesses. Thinking they're so pretty and special....*grumble grumble*
grQwy6T.png

It was frappucino happy hour today at Starbucks. I couldn't get away to post before the deadline unfortunately.

Hi hi hi

---

As desperately as I'd like to participate in a wrestling-themed mafia, I'm going to pass on the mid-season to focus on school. I'll probably be back for Season 6 though!

Top Bottom