• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
I'm interested in the Gods game, although depending on when it starts, probably won't be able to play if it's before the 22nd.

And season 6.

cabot

LET'S WRASSLE

tumblr_nynndgTNhB1srbyoyo2_400.gif

roytheone

I'm in for 5.5. The only one I can't play is WWE, but the other two I haven't seen.

Uuuuuh, i totally send a first version of Batman to you on outer Gafia. Sure, a lot of things are different now, but I think that still disqualifies you from joining Batman.

nukedeggs

Hi hi hi

Just curious, can I see a show of hands of those of you interested to play in S5 mid-season games at the moment? If you're still playing in another game, but interested, just note which game you're still in.

(Trying to gauge our current player population size. Please halp.)

Additionally, those that are NOT looking to play in the mid-season games but interested in Season 6 main games, please also chime in.

A SPIDER THANKS YOU AND OFFER YOU ALL A DELICIOUS OWL FOR QUESTIONABLE PURPOSES

---

CURRENT POTENTIAL MID-SEASON GAMES:

• STEAMY WRESTLING MAN ON MAN ACTIONS by nin1000
  • EPIC MYTHOLOGICAL SPARKLING GOD ON GOD ACTIONS by Royal_Flush (and a very questionable spider)
  • MEN IN DARK TIGHTS BEATING OTHER MEN IN TIGHTER TIGHTS ACTIONS by roytheone (a semi-questionable owl)
I'm in for like any of these. I dunno anything about wrestling tho. But I'm still in. YEAH.

Sorian

Banned
I'm in for 5.5. The only one I can't play is WWE, but the other two I haven't seen.

lol but you definitely saw a bunch of.....

What? We had a multi column discussion in our spreadsheet.

Yeah! And I though someone sent you an original script for....

Uuuuuh, i totally send a first version of Batman to you on outer Gafia. Sure, a lot of things are different now, but I think that still disqualifies you from joining Batman.

Yeah!

Fireblend

Banned
I'm willing to join a 5.5 game if any game is in need of extra players. Definitely prioritize other people if there's a lot of demand, and specially if Princess is still going/I'm still playing in it by the time they start, I'd like to avoid playing in 2 at once x_x

Sophia

I know nothing about wrestling, but when YNNNY describes it as "STEAMY WRESTLING MAN ON MAN ACTIONS" it makes me kind of intrigued. >_>;

Ourobolus

Banned

TBH I don't remember a single thing from that game, and I figured it had changed considerably since that initial look. I certainly never went in depth with it.

What? We had a multi column discussion in our spreadsheet.

Yeah, I forgot. I've looked at so many games at this point I can't even remember which is which.

FINE I'LL JUST PLAY MY OWN MAFIA GAME! WITH BLACKJACK! AND HOOKERS! YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET THE MAFIA!

Palmer_v1

TBH I don't remember a single thing from that game, and I figured it had changed considerably since that initial look. I certainly never went in depth with it.

Yeah, I forgot. I've looked at so many games at this point I can't even remember which is which.

FINE I'LL JUST PLAY MY OWN MAFIA GAME! WITH BLACKJACK! AND HOOKERS! YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET THE MAFIA!

You can be in my game. I'll save RB for you.

I think I'm going to pass on the midseason games, since I'll need w break after princesses! Would definitely like to be in season 6 though

roytheone

I totally believe that you no longer know a thing about the game, however, I still think it would be weird to let you join, you would have access to more information then other people, even if that information is based on an early version of the game.

CAN I JOIN YOUR MAFIA GAME? I WILL BRING WEED AND CHEESE!

Ourobolus

Banned
I totally believe that you no longer know a thing about the game, however, I still think it would be weird to let you join, you would have access to more information then other people, even if that information is based on an early version of the game.

CAN I JOIN YOUR MAFIA GAME? I WILL BRING WEED AND CHEESE!

Yeah, it's ok. I'll be another free agent on the mod side for 5.5.

Burbeting

Banned
A notice though, I won't be taking any application in for now, haha. The minigame is not coming for a while, with LB running and all.

A new minigame is coming sooner or later towards Outer Gafia...

F0Hagaq.gif

You know, I was just thinking about a Zero Escape game today. I'd actually be interested in playing this.

EDIT: Ah, boo. Interest still stands!

Hi hi hi

Just curious, can I see a show of hands of those of you interested to play in S5 mid-season games at the moment? If you're still playing in another game, but interested, just note which game you're still in.

(Trying to gauge our current player population size. Please halp.)

Additionally, those that are NOT looking to play in the mid-season games but interested in Season 6 main games, please also chime in.

A SPIDER THANKS YOU AND OFFER YOU ALL A DELICIOUS OWL FOR QUESTIONABLE PURPOSES

---

CURRENT POTENTIAL MID-SEASON GAMES:

• STEAMY WRESTLING MAN ON MAN ACTIONS by nin1000
  • EPIC MYTHOLOGICAL SPARKLING GOD ON GOD ACTIONS by Royal_Flush (and a very questionable spider)
  • MEN IN DARK TIGHTS BEATING OTHER MEN IN TIGHTER TIGHTS ACTIONS by roytheone (a semi-questionable owl)

I think I'll sit out (again) for the midseason. But I think I'll be up for season 6!

Top Bottom