• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

RetroMG

You? A raging temper??? You are like the most apologetic person I know! If you accidentally get a small, insignificant detail wrong about someone you send them like 15 apologies! :)

Sometimes you have to swing pretty far back in the other direction. Alcoholics don't typically go back to being social drinkers, either.

Spoilered for personal stuff. Skip if you don't care.
I've spent many years working very hard to get my temper under control, because I'm married and will one day be a father, and I don't want to be an angry or abusive husband and father. I don't want to subject my family to that. The anger is still there sometimes, but I control it, instead of letting it control me, as I used to do. Even my wife has never seen me get truly angry. Annoyed or frustrated, sure, but not angry. Never Angry. And she never will, if I have anything to say about it.

Palmer_v1

LP, I had some ideas for a Civial War game as well. The Captain America stuff made me think of it again. Feel free to do it yourself though. No point claiming ideas just to sit on them.

roytheone

Sometimes you have to swing pretty far back in the other direction. Alcoholics don't typically go back to being social drinkers, either.

I've spent many years working very hard to get my temper under control, because I'm married and will one day be a father, and I don't want to be an angry or abusive husband and father. I don't want to subject my family to that. The anger is still there sometimes, but I control it, instead of letting it control me, as I used to do. Even my wife has never seen me get truly angry. Annoyed or frustrated, sure, but not angry. Never Angry. And she never will, if I have anything to say about it.

Uhm, those banners you made for PW were amazing! They definitely didn't suck ass!

*runs away and hides*

Karkador

Banned

I'm sure it was tough, but you're not alone or abnormal for having to put effort into being the person you want to be. That's not any sort of deception. For what it's worth, I 100% believe you're a nice, upstanding and welcoming member of this community.

Sorian

Banned
No no, I don't mean those awesome, self-crafted ones, I mean those ugly ass ones that were shortly used during night 1.

I did them aswell. You fucked yourself. But thanks :*

And FYI wwe is a 5/10 on the crab scale

rbI9bFf.gif

Gorlak

Banned
i still did not see anything from the DBZ game, the Game of thrones game, etc etc

It was ready, but many ideas were already seen this season, that's why I withdrew the game idea.

Right now I'm thinking of a full-fledged main season game, but I can't host it right away without hosting a midseason game before, right?

Sorian

Banned
Right now I'm thinking of a full-fledged main season game, but I can't host it right away without hosting a midseason game before, right?

Nope, that's not a rule yet. I think we might head down that road eventually but not in the foreseeable future at least.

nin1000

Banned
It was ready, but many ideas were already seen this season, that's why I withdrew the game idea.

well, you can still host a main season game. Nothing stops the germans tbh. Look at me

Can a GAFIA mod make a board for Civil War?

Hmm now I'm kind of torn on the theme to use:

Option 1: Civil War story/characters. Players are Cap, Iron Man, etc.
Option 2: GAFIA civil war, inspired by the Marvel story/characters. Players are GAFIA members RP'ing as a Marvel character. e.g. L_P as Retro as Cap.

LP, I had some ideas for a Civial War game as well. The Captain America stuff made me think of it again. Feel free to do it yourself though. No point claiming ideas just to sit on them.

Co-host? I'm only good at writing flavour anyway.

And now I keep tying "Civil" as "Civial".

Sawneeks

Banned

Option 2: GAFIA civil war, inspired by the Marvel story/characters. Players are GAFIA members RP'ing as a Marvel characters. e.g. L_P as Retro as Cap.

Option 1 works for both a Main and a Mid season game.

Option 2 kinda falls under the Gafia Mafia thing we seem to be doing at the end of every Season. ( Gafia 1 at the end of Season 3 and Gafia 2: The Wedding for the end of this Season )

Honestly both sound like a lot of fun. :x

RetroMG

Option 2: GAFIA civil war, inspired by the Marvel story/characters. Players are GAFIA members RP'ing as a Marvel characters. e.g. L_P as Retro as Cap.

Co-host? I'm only good at writing flavour anyway.

And now I keep tying "Civil" as "Civial".

I've created the board under "In Progress" simply as "Civil War." I think both are really good ideas, so once a decision is made, I'll update the board appropriately.

Hey guys! Been out of the loop due to school, but I think I've gotten into enough of a groove that I can handle a Mafia game on top of everything else. Mind giving me spectator access for the current games as well as adding me to the list for any future games this season?

Sorian

Banned
Hey guys! Been out of the loop due to school, but I think I've gotten into enough of a groove that I can handle a Mafia game on top of everything else. Mind giving me spectator access for the current games as well as adding me to the list for any future games this season?

Gave you access to the spec thread over on outer gafia. Next round of games will be batman, WWE, and gods and men. Coming soonish when current round of games start to wrap up.

Top Bottom