• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

roytheone

You give me the numbers and all the data and I'll put it in. I am not wading into that mire of bullshit.

I won. I made it to the end. That is all what counts.
Well, it was literally impossible for me NOT to make it to the end because the game would end as soon as I died :)

Mine is @RoyvanNuenen. I actually forgot I already had a twitter :)

Same, add me! @SalvaPot

Anyone here using MiiTomo? If so, feel free to add me on Twitter for an add (@coppanuva)

Do!
(I wasn't quoted, but you can add me! Twitter handle is Fireblend)

Followed you. I'm @blixscratech I think

Added some of you on twitter, I'm @alienfromjupit

Couldn't find FEP though!

Miitomo is great. Followed all of you on Twitter! I'm @nuzluke

JD6OiYu.png

Hope you're having fun in Batman T_T

RetroMG

Attention Gafia!

The voting period for the Mafia Invitational is over.

The representative for Gafia at the 2016 Mafia Universe Mafia World Championship will be...

Sorian, the Prolific Poster Boy!

If he is unavailable, his second will be

Burbeting, the Bear of Love!

I have a list of the remaining competitors, so if both Sorian and Burbeting need to drop out, I will make further announcements from there.

Thanks to all who participated, either by self-nomination or by voting, and join me in wishing good luck to our representatives.

If you were a nominee and would like more information on the voting results, you may message me by PM or on Discord.

*Splinter

I'd like to thank all my fans for their support, but this fight isn't over yet! I need every one of you to relentlessly attack, criticise and undermine Sorian and Burb. This onslaught must be sufficiently fierce to completely destroy their self-confidence, forcing them to withdraw their candidacy and pave the way for The Third Man (yours truly) to storm the stage at the Third Annual Global Forum Mafia Championships!

Congrats and good luck Sorian, you had my vote ;)

I'd like to thank all my fans for their support, but this fight isn't over yet! I need every one of you to relentlessly attack, criticise and undermine Sorian and Burb. This onslaught must be sufficiently fierce to completely destroy their self-confidence, forcing them to withdraw their candidacy and pave the way for The Third Man (yours truly) to storm the stage at the Third Annual Global Forum Mafia Championships!

Congrats and good luck Sorian, you had my vote ;)

How's the pay packet?

Top Bottom