• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon Tournament #2

Giard

Xisiqomelir said:
Use Frostitution to check.
I'll try inviting him anyways, but it would suck if we were the only members allowed :/

EDIT: Invite sent, and I'm available for Pool 1 matches

jjgames

Sorry, pool 2 guys. I won't be able to play in this tournament. Things have gotten really crazy at work and home and I will not have time to play any of the games by the deadline.

I think I would have lost most every game anyway (I am new to the whole competitive battling). I have a good team, but am not practiced in the strategy.

Good luck everyone

If anyone from pool 3 wants to battle and beat me:lol I'll be able to battle for most the day.

PM me and we'll work something out.

Giard

Anybody from pool 1 around? I'm available for the next hour or so, we'll see after that.

People I have yet to battle:
Darkpen
Xisiqomelir

yeb

Holy shit Giard, that match was incredible. Awesome all the way through. I bet you were kicking yourself at the end though :lol

Giard vs yeb
Winner: yeb

edit: what's up with me getting into hour long matches lately :lol? I'm off to eat.

yeb

Do either of you in pool 1 have time for another battle? I'll be in the lobby for a while again.

TJ Spyke

Yeah, i'll hop back in the lobby in about 2 minutes.

I have been distracted the last few days since I got The Simpsons season 9 and 10 DVD sets, and have been watching them.

Edit: I guess it'll be after you two finish. :\

explodet

.... I think I'm going to drop out.
I'm totally outclassed here, and it's kinda tough to take 15 minutes to know I'm going to lose.
Consider me a win for the rest of the matches.

explodet vs. yeb

yeb

Now I feel bad :(. I did get second place in the last tourney, so you aren't alone here or anything.

Firestorm

yeah gg Kreed.

explodet said:
.... I think I'm going to drop out.
I'm totally outclassed here, and it's kinda tough to take 15 minutes to know I'm going to lose.
Consider me a win for the rest of the matches.

explodet vs. yeb

Well, the only opponent you have left is Darkpen who hasn't battled yet and wasn't in the last tournament so you might have a good fight. Looking at it again and seeing jsrv as someone who's also competitive, Pool 1 is quite hard. It's luck of the draw with the people who weren't in the last tournament.

Giard

Firestorm said:
yeah gg Kreed.

Well, the only opponent you have left is Darkpen who hasn't battled yet and wasn't in the last tournament so you might have a good fight. Looking at it again and seeing jsrv as someone who's also competitive, Pool 1 is quite hard. It's luck of the draw with the people who weren't in the last tournament.

Has anybody fought Darkpen yet? Has he posted in this thread?

EDIT: He hasn't come on NeoGAF since nearly a week :/

yeb

GG Spyke.

TJ Spyke vs yeb

Still need to battle Xisiqo, Moogle, and Darkpen. Has Darkpen read the pm that was sent out to everyone, at least?

Top Bottom