• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon Tournament #2

GG Firestorm.

WolfofMebu(L) vs. Firestorm(W)

My one game win streak has now been replaced with a two game losing streak:lol

Firestorm

gg wolfofmebu

btw Giard, wanted to say that you're on the Tournament #1 results now. I put another name twice by mistake instead of yours...

Giard

Firestorm said:
gg wolfofmebu

btw Giard, wanted to say that you're on the Tournament #1 results now. I put another name twice by mistake instead of yours...

Haha, thanks for caring. :D

Have you received news from Darkpen? What happens if he never shows up?

I'm on. Actually, I wanted to have the game finished by now, but I'm far from finishing the game. lol
I'll still fight
and lose

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I noticed Manaphy is banned in this second tournament, but not the first. Was he too uber? With Rain Dance support I see how he could do wonders.

Also, this thread needs more War Stories if you guys have interesting battles.
---
EM

Giard

EvilMario said:
I noticed Manaphy is banned in this second tournament, but not the first. Was he too uber? With Rain Dance support I see how he could do wonders.

Also, this thread needs more War Stories if you guys have interesting battles.
---
EM

Smogon recently decided that Manaphy was too powerful in OU so it went to Ubers. Firestorm is using Smogon as a reference for banned Pokémon.

As for War Stories, it could be interesting after the tournament, but during it reveals you and your opponent's team/strategy. Usually that's not wanted from both sides.

Hope you become an active member of our small pokemon community :D

EDIT: Oh, and if Darkpen or Xisiqomelir (SP?) are there, how about a battle

Darkpen

Banned
Anyone in pool 1 wanna battle right now? Is anyone even awake? Is there anyone that wants to battle just for the sake of it?

Darkpen

Banned
you know what pisses me off about pokemon for DS? The fact that there's no lobby. That you can't find random people.

temjin

Banned
ok, pool 3 peeps... i'm waiting online whenever you're ready.

i need to battle:

FootNinja
Firestorm
biggiefries
SchnickStick
Wolfofmebu

:(

temjin

Banned
it would seem that the differences in time-zones is going to make it difficult for me to finish battling some of you guys.

its 11:15pm right now... and I can't get on during the day with Uni/Work.

jsrv

For anyone who I haven't battled yet for Pool 1, I should be on all day today with a few breaks in between.

Top Bottom