• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon Tournament #2

temjin

Banned
odd... got a error i've never seen before: "player has been disconnected from NWC or has removed you from their friend roster (80430)"

?

Firestorm

Yeah, but what really threw me off was one move that I didn't expect which ruined what I was trying to go for. So props for that.

Jiggy

If any of the Pool 2ers are around, I'm ready. Or at least as ready as someone who hasn't played in like five weeks can be. >_>

temjin

Banned
Firestorm said:
Yeah, but what really threw me off was one move that I didn't expect which ruined what I was trying to go for. So props for that.
Yeah, that isn't the team I normally use... That was the first time I actually used them. Any of them. I just got lucky I guess :)

FootNinja - I'm ready to lose :D :lol

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
temjin said:
Yeah, that isn't the team I normally use... That was the first time I actually used them. Any of them. I just got lucky I guess :)

FootNinja - I'm ready to lose :D :lol
Im kinda playing tekken dr online but i guess i could squeeze you in if your still around :p

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
At the end of the day i would complain because its my way of dealing with the loss. Instead of acting like I'm happy for you and acting like i think you deserve the win, i say what i think. Don't mean to be a bad sport by i don't like losing :(

that said..gg

temjin

Banned
temjion v schnickstick = temjin wins

good game, schnick.

edit: i think i need to only play WolfofMebu and biggeyfries. not sure.

temjin

Banned
What happens if I don't get to play everyone? I've got two people left to play... I know there's a few days left, but I haven't had much luck with times so far :lol

After waiting in the lobby for 4 hours yesterday, I get error code 54002 quite regularly today. Never happened before.

nintendowifi.com isn't any help.

JCX

FootNinja said:
Might have to drop out of the tourny :(

I think im finally done with pokemon diamond and im probably going to trade it in soon.

!

Can I have your team?

and TMs

and stereo

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Xisiqomelir said:
Can I have your legendaries? :)
Dont have any legendarys but You can have w.e ev/iv trained pokes you want or tm's/items for helping me with tekken.

Jcx9 the stereo is all yours ;o

Later though I'm going to sleep.

Top Bottom