• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon Tournament #2

i checked your fc, and i have the same as frostitution.

my current fc was never updated on that site. 4424 8234 9145 is the correct one.

Kreed

WolfofMebu (W) vs Kreed (L). GG WolfofMebu, I'd never seen some of your attacks before and that cost me big by underestimating them.

TJ Spyke

Anbody here from Pool 1? There are still several people I need to battle. I will be willing to battle until about midnight (5 hours for me).

Giard

Holy shit, simply unbelievable
I do not know how I won that one :lol
EXTREMELY close game, and very good one at that

EDIT: I'm done fighting the people in my Pool.
Results:

vs jsrv
LOSE

vs yeb
LOSE

vs explodet
WIN

Giard vs CrazyMoogle
WIN

Giard vs TJ Spyke
WIN

Giard vs Darkpen
WIN

vs Xisiqomelir
WIN

5 victoires, 2 losses. I guess I'm up for the next round :D

Schnicktick said:
Anyone from pool 3 on? It'll only take 5 minutes. ;)

i can do it later, in about 1-2 hrs.

this will be the last night i can do this, due to something coming up. Firestorm, if you do expand the tourney until Sunday, i might be able to finish it. otherwise, i will need to withdraw tonight. sorry about this.

jsrv

Sorry been busy the past few days, I should be free all day today and tomorrow though.

Need to battle with Darkpen and TJ Spyke

To be honest I'm sticking by my previous claim, but I can probably accomodate some pool 1 matches for the next hour or so tonight...

Xisiqomelir

brt

EDIT:

Xisiqomelir vs Crazymoogle

W: Xisiqomelir
L: Crazymoogle

gg

My pool 1 battles:

vs explodet: W
vs jsrv: W
vs yeb: W
vs TJ Spyke: W
vs Giard: L
vs Darkpen: W
vs Crazymoogle: W

Xis, that was some of the luckiest play early on that I've seen. good work though :lol

Anyway, that about does it, I'm officially retiring team 2 from play. They frustrated some folks but just are too tired to compete. Even HP can't make up the difference.

temjin

Banned
i guess teh first round of the tournament is over?

i won all of my games, except for the one against WolfOfMebu, because i didn't get a chance to battle him... what happens there?

Top Bottom