• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolf NB

Metal Slug Anthology for Wii
Ratchet&Clank: Quest For Booty
k9v15i.jpg

Yakuza 2
1z50mjt.jpg

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Xamdou said:
Air Gear, hm I saw the 1st ep or two but stopped watching it for some reason. I'll probably check out the entire series now ;O

The mangas better, the show kinda ends out of no where.

favouriteflavour said:
Any viral figures available? I really only want him and Kamina (maybe older Simon too).

Not that I know of, I'll keep an eye out.

bad-joey said:
Nice!! Where did you get that??

5ab8f46be8.jpg

Core Drills come with with Gurren Lagann Revoltech figs. Gold come with the regular one, Silver with the Fully Drillized Version.

Canti

Last two weeks:

egwwfo.jpg

6qf6kj.jpg

fejhit.jpg

- DBZ Season 4 and 5
- NHK 8 and Bleach 23
- DS Lite Black, my 3rd one, promise I won't sell this one >:
- Ouendan (again)

JEKKI

Fallout-NL said:
Awesome. I got a ton I need to frame as well. Too bad the framing is more expensive than the posters.
where do u usually get framing done at??

I wanna frame my Izuna poster and my Siljouette Mirgae poster!

Xamdou

Warnen said:
The mangas better, the show kinda ends out of no where.

5ab8f46be8.jpg

I see well I'll check out the manga then.

And Wow Gurren Lagann Aerial Flight mode looks so GAR! :lol

Still waiting for my Revoltech Enki to arrive in the mail... sigh the wait is now killing me after you posted that ;O

Also man you got that limited run Simon + Lagann figure on the back right, that right there is pick-up of the month.

Wired said:
Wait what, the Revoltech Enki has been released? I can't find it at HLJ

edit: what the hell, it's discontinued?

The Revoltech Enki was just released this month, and sold out very quickly at HLJ considering it has the last piece to the Gurren Lagann Aerial Flight Mode. They will have more in stock in the future but how soon I am not sure but check back there often.

Beq

Neo Member
Billias said:
I finally decided to upgrade my 5 year old PC, so I bought these.
15 euros for Orange Box, brand new. :)
DSC00254.jpg

Heroes of might and magic. brings back memories. I think it was #2 that I played a lot back in the day. amazing game.

Billias

Beq said:
Heroes of might and magic. brings back memories. I think it was #2 that I played a lot back in the day. amazing game.

I spent literally hundreds of hours with HoMM 3.When I played HOMM 4 I was dissapointed... HoMM 5 is good though.

lupin23rd said:
How's the beer, and where did you pick it up from?

Tried a couple other flavors while in Japan, good stuff. Wish I could easily get it here in Canada...

I bought it at Uwajimaya grocery here in Seattle. $5 a bottle.

Haven't tried the Weizen yet. I've had their white beer and the Espresso stout in the past. Both were very good.

Yes Boss!

_dementia said:
Where did you find God Hand sealed?

I was at Wallmart picking up razors and it was in the clearance bin for $19 (which I think is what it sell for on eBay). Mixed in with a bunch of shit games like Madden 08. I also saw five sealed Eternal Darkness copies. That was a trip.

LiK

Yes Boss! said:
I was at Wallmart picking up razors and it was in the clearance bin for $19 (which I think is what it sell for on eBay). Mixed in with a bunch of shit games like Madden 08. I also saw five sealed Eternal Darkness copies. That was a trip.

$19?? wow, i didn't think it still went for that much. i got it for $12 new from my local TRU before they closed down. i guess that was worth it, hehe

Yes Boss!

LiK said:
$19?? wow, i didn't think it still went for that much. i got it for $12 new from my local TRU before they closed down. i guess that was worth it, hehe

I was just happy to find it in new condition and not have to deal with eBay. I've been meaning to pick it up for a long time. I hope I didn't overpay :-(

LiK

Yes Boss! said:
I was just happy to find it in new condition and not have to deal with eBay. I've been meaning to pick it up for a long time. I hope I didn't overpay :-(

it's a good deal for less than $20

Rayven

aka surume
This is what happens when you can't find something for 3 years...you go overboard:

Sept_01.jpg

Finally got a bunch of stuff framed. Pics are dark b/c of glare.

Sept_02.jpg

Sept_03.jpg

Wife got me this for my bday:

Sept_04.jpg

I think Bob Dob still has a few left at his site.
btw, if anyone has an extra print of Dob's "Cheers", I'll take it off your hands :)

Jeff-DSA

Sorry for some of the crappy quality pics, but lighting is awful in my basement and the flash only made things worse.

My receiver (Onkyo 606) and new speakers (Axiom M22 (pair), Axiom QS4 (pair), Axiom VP100 v2, Elemental Designs (not pictured) A2 - 300 subwoofer)

DSC03540.jpg

DSC03541.jpg

DSC03542.jpg

I'm working on some speaker stands for these, they won't always be sitting on ledges.
DSC03544.jpg

Rock Band 2 and some DVDs and Blu-rays

DSC03545.jpg

New computer, just finished building it today. Crysis Warhead.

DSC03539.jpg

Yeah...I spent some money this month. Oh, and I picked up a new grill and Mega Man 9. Still need to put the grill together though...

JEKKI

HeartAttackJones said:
Finally got a bunch of stuff framed. Pics are dark b/c of glare.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/shmurgle/Sept_02.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/shmurgle/Sept_03.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]where do u usually get framing done at??

kairu

ipod-front.jpg

New iPod Touch (2nd gen)

ipod-back.jpg

Check out that new back.

kamina.jpg

This is technically my girlfriend's but I bought it for her so up it goes.

Rayven

aka surume
JEKKI said:
where do u usually get framing done at??

A discount framing store a few blocks north of Pico on Westwood. They are cheap, but not so good. I got all that stuff framed plus 1 more for under $100. Next time, I'll prolly spend the extra cash and get it done right.

Echoes

grimvp2-loot.jpg

megamansvc-loot.jpg

megaman9-get.jpg

raymanpsn-get.jpg

• Edge - September (Super Metroid + Oddworld articles are amazing)
  • Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise
  • Grim Fandango
  • Jade Empire SE
  • Mega Man
  • Mega Man 2
  • Mega Man 9
  • Super Mario RPG
  • DoReMi Fantasy
  • Sonic SMS
  • Rayman

Aaaaand a new room. The pictures was taken early in the month but I guess it's fine to post it (Enormous size); http://unseencolors.com/upload/myroom-kubrickwide.jpg

Don't ask how I did the picture, it was such a mere coincidence that it all worked up like that :lol (only Photoshop).

Hive

Banned
Netto-kun said:
This should keep me busy till December.:lol

SSL21099.jpg

Are you going to purchase the English editions when they're out? I'm not sure, but I think either Del Rey or Yen Press is doing the publishing~

Netto-kun

Hive said:
Are you going to purchase the English editions when they're out? I'm not sure, but I think either Del Rey or Yen Press is doing the publishing~
I doubt I'll be buying the English editions, since it'll probably cost me more then what I paid for the original editions. Plus I can get Japanese reading exercise from these.:lol

Hive

Banned
Netto-kun said:
I doubt I'll be buying the English editions, since it'll probably cost me more then what I paid for the original editions. Plus I can get Japanese reading exercise from these.:lol

exactly! Does that means there is furigana in those books?

It's too bad English editions are more expensive than Japanese ones.. :/
But I think we're just lucky to have anything at all~

Kuran

Banned
HeartAttackJones said:
This is what happens when you can't find something for 3 years...you go overboard:

Sept_01.jpg

This is the third time I have to ask this..

1) Did Sega reprint them?

2) Where did you buy them?

Do not say eBay, do not say eBay!

Netto-kun

Hive said:
exactly! Does that means there is furigana in those books?

It's too bad English editions are more expensive than Japanese ones.. :/
But I think we're just lucky to have anything at all~
Yeah, there are furigana in the books. Which is really helpful since there are plenty of kanji.:D

Vorador

Banned
donkey show said:
Ohhh, how's Assault Suits Valken on the PS2? Is it exactly the same as the SNES version?

I bought the PAL edition myself a few months ago. It's a remake of the original Valken, with upscaled graphics, everything else stays the same. Nothing especial for those who played the original, but for 6€ i can't complain :D

Kuran

Banned
Lee N said:
Not as far as I know. If they did, then they'd be available everywhere.

Ok, I won't.

So considering they've been out of print for many years.. and seeing as most auctions on eBay are being offered from China.. it is safe to say that this is a bootleg product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom