• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

moop1167

Good games last night gents.

Also, since I am new to the team, let me know if there are things you like/dislike about how I play. I tend to roam a little bit as a winger, but I am always making sure I backcheck my ass off. I also need to shoot more, but I am mostly a passer.

Marvie_3

Banned
moop1167 said:
Good games last night gents.

Also, since I am new to the team, let me know if there are things you like/dislike about how I play. I tend to roam a little bit as a winger, but I am always making sure I backcheck my ass off. I also need to shoot more, but I am mostly a passer.
Well it's not really how you play but you really need to start wearing at least a towel in the locker room.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My roomies playing BF3 but we get enough people Ill kick him off, we got moop myself and rev, would be nice to get a 4th if someone else feels like playing.

Revenant

Milly79 said:
Him or John Carlsson posted it on Twitter so I just joined their session.

gotcha.

good games tonight for the most part. everyone had a solid night, thing seemed to click for the most part.

Milly79

Yeah, pretty good games. We should've won pretty much all of them. I really need to change my build again. I can't score anymore.

I can be down to play again at the same time tomorrow night.

ggs even though we lost most of them

i should be down for games tomorrow, need 4 more wins to get my Legend 3 and then I'll finally have enough points to up my passing stats...

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:/ I don't like how they changed be a pro either where it just sims until your next shift instead of you being able to switch in and out at will.
Set the be a pro to classic when you start the new career.

Marvie_3 said:
Set the be a pro to classic when you start the new career.

Fuck, is it really a setting I overlooked? I must have missed it reading the color instruction manual... O wait!

I have a question for you though Marvie since you're also obsessed with the simpsons. If I can only buy 3 seasons which three should I buy?

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Fuck, is it really a setting I overlooked? I must have missed it reading the color instruction manual... O wait!
Yeah, I can't remember the name of the exact option offhand but it's right when you customize the settings as you're starting.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I have a question for you though Marvie since you're also obsessed with the simpsons. If I can only buy 3 seasons which three should I buy?
4, 5, 6

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good games last night, for some reason around 10 -12 pm est I tend to get really shitty lag its really fucking annoying, but good games otherwise. I might be up for some again tonight, depends on how much work I get done between the game I have a midterm coming up and I'm gone all weekend.

Marvie_3 said:
Can't go wrong with anything 1-10 really but 4-6 are by far the best.

Ya, I pretty much just wanted to see cape feare in german. They're like 20 euros each here which is a little pricey with the exchange rate fluctuating but I want at least a couple in german to bring home after having all of them in english.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ya, I pretty much just wanted to see cape feare in german. They're like 20 euros each here which is a little pricey with the exchange rate fluctuating but I want at least a couple in german to bring home after having all of them in english.
Wouldn't the different regions not allow you to play them in the U.S.?

Marvie_3 said:
Wouldn't the different regions not allow you to play them in the U.S.?

Dvd drives on pcs play any regions AFAIK. It threatens me that if I change the region more than 5 times on the one in my desktop that I won't be able to change region anymore but I haven't done it 5 times so I don't know if their threat is real. I have 2 so I just always leave one as region 2.

Edit: lol, the Die bart Die joke still works in German. I thought they would have butchered it for some reason.

Milly79

Anyone playing tonight? Going to the Preda game. Probably won't be back until 12 EST or so. Looking at you - Blind, Rev, Legit

Blinding

Milly79 said:
Anyone playing tonight? Going to the Preda game. Probably won't be back until 12 EST or so. Looking at you - Blind, Rev, Legit

Nope, I have a Halo tournament this weekend so I won't be on NHL 12 until Sunday night.

Top Bottom