• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Chavelo

D5GVJ.jpg

Fucking awesome.

I'm just glad no Genesis carts suffered in the creation of that atrocity.

Yeah, sucks the superior SNES games did though. :(

They did an AMA on Reddit about this. They pretty much bought the crappiest games for the consoles and replaced the art on them. No good games were harmed.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Are those T&A photoshopped or are they actually legit?

I think some of them look like they're photoshopped.

Hell, I'm inclined to believe almost all cosplay pictures are photoshopped in some way.

Platy

I think some of them look like they're photoshopped.

Hell, I'm inclined to believe almost all cosplay pictures are photoshopped in some way.

Yes, even the ones in my last post.
They add the site's watermark and a reference of the character

I just thought it would be in our best interest to see more angles of this costume, just so we can appreciate better the effort put in the details.

I don't see anything that indicates tucking ;D

Platy

From the P4A thread:

This kind of cosplays always divides me .... for one side, they look good enoght for me*, but fo another side, the incompatibility in their body types makes me "hmm ..."

But at the same time, wich character would fit for then ? =P

I guess that if they are happy... why not ? xD

*Sended this to a cosplayer friend of mine and she said that there are several problems with the cosplays, most notable : Facial Hair on the males, the fabric used by Chie and the completly lack of work on Kanji's wig

Top Bottom