• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

You know you've got a bit of a problem when a month and a half gap between conventions gets you antsy. Got to play with my new gear at Anime Los Angeles this weekend. Good event, definitely something I want to keep on the list in 2014 due to the costuming.

Anime Los Angeles 2013

I heard a rumor there was somebody cosplaying as Doritos Pope at ALA. Didn't see the photo posted in your preview images, and I skipped out on ALA this year. Fanime will be my next anime con.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I heard a rumor there was somebody cosplaying as Doritos Pope at ALA. Didn't see the photo posted in your preview images, and I skipped out on ALA this year. Fanime will be my next anime con.

Hmm, I'm going to OhayoCon, I feel like I need to do this. Even if its just for a little

DTJAAAAM

Damn, totally didn't see anything like that in my wandering. Would've got a pic if I did! There was apparently a Hotline Miami guy as well that I unfortunately also missed.

ElRenoRaven

You know, of every pic I have ever seen of Nigri, this is the only one w/o makeup (as far as I know)

And you know she's still damn hot in that one too. I think she's very pretty even when dressed down and stuff. Course she does know that she is very hot and without a doubt takes advantage of that hence why you don't see many shots of her more dressed down and just chilling out.

DrDogg

And you know she's still damn hot in that one too. I think she's very pretty even when dressed down and stuff. Course she does know that she is very hot and without a doubt takes advantage of that hence why you don't see many shots of her more dressed down and just chilling out.

Also because 99% of the photos you see of her come from cons where she'd rarely be dressed down.

vmdAB.jpg
Holy shit, Franken Fran cosplay! Paging Pandaman.

I know this is probably a ludicrous question, but is anyone interested in a cosplay progress thread? I take a lot of photos of my process and I always wonder if I can help, give tips to newer cosplayers or people stuck on a project <3

I know this is probably a ludicrous question, but is anyone interested in a cosplay progress thread? I take a lot of photos of my process and I always wonder if I can help, give tips to newer cosplayers or people stuck on a project <3
This would make for a very interesting thread. I'd subscribe.

Egnirys

I would love something like this! It would be nice to get feedback from people who aren't my friends or fiance and don't want to hurt my feelings. Also, I dislike asking for critique or help on cosplay.com because of all the drama. -_-

FyreWulff

If you search with that image on Google, there seems to be other pics from that session and other cosplays, looks like it's just a weird combination of the lighting used + heavy makeup makes her face lose all the depth cues.

20120703_35654.jpg

If you search with that image on Google, there seems to be other pics from that session and other cosplays, looks like it's just a weird combination of the lighting used + heavy makeup makes her face lose all the depth cues.

20120703_35654.jpg

That's better lighting for sure.

But her pose in her previous picture is spot on. Need the best of both worlds damnit.

Melchiah

Those 2 are the same person ?

...wow !

Apparently so.
I made the Octocamo suit in two hellish weeks. I'll never do that again!

I'm not the one wearing the costume here, but I may eventually don it and do the Laughing Octopus or Raiden face camos, haha!

wj5L59b.jpg

Some more pics of other cosplayers I came across today.

8eg6ZSNl.jpg

purqo7Ul.jpg

ylRgz6El.jpg

YGAgz6u.jpg

ix9ubO9l.jpg

vfj4Vd6l.jpg

76nvPm5l.jpg

qKGF6Ovl.jpg

DTJAAAAM

Wow, I hope to run into those Gremlin cosplayers sometime during my travels. Wonder what event that was...

First day of Amazing Arizona Comic Con 2013 has come and gone. Here's a small sampling for y'all:

8415265791_c88f12e51d_c.jpg
8416339512_6c96181f19_c.jpg

8416324484_fe8036a1dd_c.jpg
8416509984_8f3920018a_c.jpg

8415426733_133ed348f2_c.jpg
8415175797_4a114cbc58_c.jpg

8415255789_ff43bd765f_c.jpg
8416314800_708fa8b8a1_c.jpg

8416465708_53a5517cd8_c.jpg

Rest of the day's shots are here:

Amazing Arizona Comic Con 2013 - Friday

Small batch for my standards, but hopefully I'll fatten it up today.

Top Bottom