• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Rasec

this last weekend there was a comics/anime event and i decided to go and improvise some cosplays of my own.

Nothing to big but hope it's not bad. xD

My Portal Assassin Creeper Cosplay:
dkcc.jpg

And the success it was my "Free Hentai".

In case some gaf brothers/sisters xP, want to give me a little support, there's a fb contest to elect the best gaming cosplay on the event.
You only need to like the picture.
click here if you want to help me in the contest xP

Lucis

You, my friend, have done very well for yourself.

*golf clap*

Haha Thanks!

Your wife's costumes always amaze me.

Do you two attend Otakon?

Otakon is in east coast right?
Currently most of our cosplay have huge props which means airplane is not an option. So we tend to just go to convention that's drivable for us.

Maybe we will make something that can fit in a checked in luggage in the future. We def want to try some east coast con next year

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Every time i pop into this thread and read the 2 or 3 new pages that show up I think two things...

I can never believe how talented some of these Cosplayers are at putting together suits/outfits/groups of people to pull off not just dope as hell costumes and such but also like.. portray an actual THEME or some such craziness. I love it... the fact that it turns out so much of it is random chance of people that meet up AT the conventions and get together for photos that make such perfect sense you sware they are staged that way is even cooler...

and secondly... that I cannot fucking WAIT for Dragon's Crown to come out.

Hero

Haha Thanks!

Otakon is in east coast right?
Currently most of our cosplay have huge props which means airplane is not an option. So we tend to just go to convention that's drivable for us.

Maybe we will make something that can fit in a checked in luggage in the future. We def want to try some east coast con next year

Yeah it's in Baltimore, Maryland.

I figured as such but wasn't sure. Would love to see both of your costumes/props in person some time and hang out.

Melchiah

Posted on the Bioshock FB site.

Abog4bJ.jpg

"uncle_shoggoth" on Flickr found this absolutely amazing BioShock Infinite cosplay group featuring a Handyman, Booker, & Elizabeth at San Diego Comic Con this past weekend.

Lucis

I intend to one day! Which west coast con is the best? AX?

Fanime is more chill, and better location IMO than AX. But obviously AX is the biggest Anime focused convention in North America.

Lets see how Japan Expo do, it will be the 3rd big con in west coast starting this year (We won't be there this year though)

Top Bottom